Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Annoying Things Nigerians Do - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Annoying Things Nigerians Do (42096 Views)

Why Dont Nigerians Do Posh Family Things Like White Pple? / What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying / Things Nigerians Invented: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by supaeagles(m): 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2013
xykms101: You ask for direction and the next thing he does is to hold or check his d1ck.
because that's the same intro all the "blockose snatchers" use before they now snatch your goods ... grin

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

lmaoooooooo grin That is sooooooo me grin
hehehe!
We are all guilty! grin
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by duality(m): 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2013
For me, It is when people talk authoritatively on things they know nothing about. especially when it comes to politics.
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
berem: I held a kettle and was about pouring water in it to boil on the cooker,my sister asked me, "sister wetin you want use kettle do ? " I simply replied, "no, i wan use am cook beans "
ROTFL grin grin
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by engrjamiu(m): 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
Nigerians go collect money from ATM machine and still count am to reconfirm:

Shey una fit return the money back.

4 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by laplace19(m): 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2013
You enter bike for 90 naira. You give the okada man 100naira...instead of him to give you balance,he go tell you say he no hold 10naira. Ok,oga give me the 100naira make I go find change....if you walk 2 metres distance he go call you back...bro,abeg come oo,I no know say I hold 10naira for here sef. This kind thing dey vex me eeh..lol

5 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Killingp: 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2013
spongeback: Am sleeping at 2am phone rings
Me;hello
Caller: you dey sleep?
No I am building a rocket angry
hilarious! Can't stop laughin.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by condralbede(m): 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2013
vire: a girl follows you to club and later to your house and you are trying to take off her clothes after you guys have just had hot kisses and she will be asking you what are you doing............ grin grin grin grin no i dey try see if your clothes na over size grin grin grin
bros u have summarized it all...e dey pain me die.
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by condralbede(m): 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2013
vire: a girl follows you to club and later to your house and you are trying to take off her clothes after you guys have just had hot kisses and she will be asking you what are you doing............ grin grin grin grin no i dey try see if your clothes na over size grin grin grin
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2013
Naija babe catches you cheating on her with another lady in bed.. she be like.. honey what are you doing ..no I'm brushing my teeth lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2013
CFCfan:
ROTFL grin grin
What else do you use kettle to do if not to boil water? one day I'll try using a kettle to cook rice. grin
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2013
No. 7 is annoying as hell!!
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by sexkillzisacunt: 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2013
hovcard: that's why we are d gaint of Africa. . . . hehe. . . => 7am in the morning u see me coming out of mha bedroom wit full eyes and u dey ask "are u just waking up 4 sleep?"
Using phrases like the above is another annoying thing Nigerians do. 'am' na afternoon before?

7 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by slowshot: 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2013
U had a fight with ur gf afterwards she comes tru and u are trying to pull the trigger and she tries to make u narrate and apologize about what happend. And ur anacanda is itching to have some of her Hot pot. Bitch dnt kill my vibe.
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2013
Foxy_Flow: You want to see your friend's sister and the next thing your friend start getting angry. Na you go marry your sister??

I no know wetin to contribute. Next!!!

Why u wan see hin sister? Are u his sister's keeper?
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Lincolm(m): 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2013
U want to get to a place, then ask akada man ''how much?'' he says #300 meanwhile it is a stone throw distance (JJC grin)cheesy

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by purefissy: 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2013
tryin to apply into the paramilitary organisation and they begin to ask abt ur height. Se na height dem dey take do am ni?!

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by deols(f): 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2013
You are landing in Nigeria and some people start to clap- annoying

In a public place someone brings out his phone and the song is super annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by kcclink: 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2013
U ar on ur bed sleeping at about 12am ur friend calls and say o boy u dey sleep, come make we go clubbing, hahaha we plan am.
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2013
Damojo: U ask 4 direction and even when they don't know the way, they go 'Oh, Little road? Just go straight down, turn left, then right and ask another person'...

Most annoying ever! And it happens to me all the time. People will never tell me they don't know. Argh!
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2013
born2fuck: I ironed my better cloth, dey go out. Neigbour asked, Wale u dey commot? Yes, to where?

I go ask ham, where she send me go? Wetin concern them.

I carry girl come house? Dem go dey ask who bi that babe.....idiot question
@Born2fuck
Na face me i face you, you dey live
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by purefissy: 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2013
calling a bike man and he begins to ask u 'where' from afar without even stoppin

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2013

Tell her say u wan dock yua anaconda inside her Amazon rain forest
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I don't buy condoms.
There's a program in my school healthcare center that sends me packages of free condoms in the mail. Arrives within 2 days, I make sure to never run out.

grin tongue
100 likes cool
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2013
purefissy: calling a bike man and he begins to ask u 'where' from afar without even stoppin

Make e stop so that u sakpa the small change e don make abi?
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by bleachalhaji: 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I don't buy condoms.
There's a program in my school healthcare center that sends me packages of free condoms in the mail. Arrives within 2 days, I make sure to never run out.

grin tongue
oshogbo cow girl ooo I forget Texas cow girl how re u? grin undecided grin
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by mensdept: 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2013
(Many) Nigerians don't like hearing the truth
(Many) Nigerians don't like making sacrifices for others
(Many) Nigerians like to believe your family is not better than there family, even when no one is competing

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Blessmira: 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2013
U come back from jney n ur pple c u come de ask u wether u buy bread come. * Shey na only bread person de buy from jney?* cheesy

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by biafranqueen: 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2013
Feed baby formula milk in bottle instead of breastfeed Why would you give your baby something that has expiration date for years. That is how long it will last in body. Then they will be running the baby to hospital once a month and wonder why undecided

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by mensdept: 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
mens dept: (Many) Nigerians don't like hearing the truth
(Many) Nigerians don't like making sacrifices for others
(Many) Nigerians like to believe your family is not better than their family, even when no one is competing
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Rawpidgin(m): 6:40pm On Aug 09, 2013
U open a very interesting thread on NL & get just 2likes, the first person 2 comment get 20like, & wetin u write make sense pass the person own o

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Blessmira: 6:40pm On Aug 09, 2013
U stand 4 road de wait mey moto pass b4 u go cross. D yeye driver go come slow down 4 u n d mumu conductor go ask, where u de go? . * Na Jerusalem i de go* *Shey na everybody wey stand 4 rd de travel ?* cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tribute To Etruth! / Drop The 5 Websites You Must Log On When You Are Connected / The Longest Car In The World With A Swimming Pool (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.