Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,708 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

If You Could Go Back In Time, Will You Be Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Could Go Back In Time, Will You Be Single? (525 Views)

Will I Be Single Forever? / How To Be Single And Happy / I Am Happy To Be Single And Free To Love Anyone I Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Could Go Back In Time, Will You Be Single? by mekaboy(m): 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2013
A lot of women get married for different reasons, some get married because their mates are getting married. Some get married because they can't wait to leave their parents house not not be a burden.

Some get married because they feel they are getting older, loosing eggs and menopause. Some get married because they don't know if the opportunity will come again.

Now they are married, it seems their life is paused, all their dreams and things they wanted to achieve seems to fade away. Some even realised the man is not who they thought he was.

Some men get married because their mates are getting marrie
d. Some get married because they are only children and want the family name to continue. Some get married because they feel lucky to have the girl, and don't know if they can get another like her.

Some men stumbled into some money and prefer to use it to marry. Now they are married and have no capital,many business opportunities are coming up and all they have is their wife and kids.

The question now for the married, if you could go back in time, with the experience you have in marriage, will you wait a little longer before going in.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Drop Ur Relationship Problem / What Will U Do? / That Atribute In Ur Partner U Dislike/hate Or Annoys U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.