Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa (15038 Views)

Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) / Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa / Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by Ozenith(m): 12:03am On Aug 11, 2013
Apart from Lagos state,which other state in d south west is developed compared 2 any state in south-south and south-east?prove using ur indigenous state pls. Abi,all south-westerners ar from Lagos state?or aren't they d same pdp prior 2d noisy apc?
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by charlesditro: 2:06am On Aug 11, 2013
kel4soft: Dickson is the worst Governor in the history of Bayelsa State. How he is even still on seat amazes me. Enough said!
Abeokuta claiming gidi
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by charlesditro: 2:15am On Aug 11, 2013
Numero uuuno: Ordinary picture is causing unnecessary argumentSMH
Must we 'politicise' everything for Nigeria's sake?
Na wa o
*anyway just passing by*
pass quietly! who gave dis lazy, dirty and back stabbing sabotaging clan holes dey call mouth to talk. dey got amnesia I suppose.
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by agbameta: 3:14am On Aug 11, 2013
t-something:

Lagos state has a budget of 499billion while Akwa Ibom has a budget of 470billion , so stop this deceit .

Akwa Ibom's budget for 2012 was N397 billion + N125 billion supplemental budget = N522 billion. Largest state budget in the history of Nigeria then.

Akwa Ibom budget for 2013 was N470 billion + N80 billion loan = N479 + N80 billion = N559 billion. Largest state budget and state spending in the history of Nigeria for just 2 million people.

And what do we have for all that money year after year? Just a few roads. That's all.

One day one day we go find out what the 419 governor is doing with all that money since we can't see what he's doing with all that money..

Olodo, abeg shut your mouth make I school you...

LOL @ EKO ILE,. EKO ILE KO, EKO ILU NI. U neva jamm,,
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by deeny02(m): 8:37am On Aug 11, 2013
Elvin247:
CAN YOU COMPARE UR PHASHOLA WITH MY AKPABIO?

D̶̲̥̅̊A̶̲̥̅τ̲̅ same Akpabio dat give out car to celebrities..
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by deeny02(m): 8:40am On Aug 11, 2013
Chris-OD:

Like Fashola is Tinubu's errand boy and Tinubu is Buhari's errand boy and GEJ is Buhari's president.

And GEJ is OBJ's errand boy... #GodFatherism
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by tsomething: 10:49am On Aug 11, 2013
agbameta:

Akwa Ibom's budget for 2012 was N397 billion + N125 billion supplemental budget = N522 billion. Largest state budget in the history of Nigeria then.

Akwa Ibom budget for 2013 was N470 billion + N80 billion loan = N479 + N80 billion = N559 billion. Largest state budget and state spending in the history of Nigeria for just 2 million people.

And what do we have for all that money year after year? Just a few roads. That's all.

One day one day we go find out what the 419 governor is doing with all that money since we can't see what he's doing with all that money..

Olodo, abeg shut your mouth make I school you...

LOL @ EKO ILE,. EKO ILE KO, EKO ILU NI. U neva jamm,,

Hahahaha ! Same lies, Same bitterness against Akpabio , Same shallow thinking , just different username ! Eko Ile you have been busted .
Using a different name to propagate the same lies will never make it true. Akwa Ibom has never passed any supplementary budget for 80billion , they simply borrowed 80billion from a low interest facility to pay back the earlier 50billion high interest facility from UBA . It forms part of the 470billion budget!

olodo! Iso mbiam, Iwod Eyak!
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by Proxytalk: 10:57am On Aug 11, 2013
[quote author=agbameta]

If Fashola be Tinubu's errand boy and he's still the best performing and the most productive leader in the history of Nigeria, we sure need a million Fashola Tinubu errand boys... of course unlike the worthless and lazy GEJ errand boys with no record of achievment. while the other joker is not only a natonal obidified liar, he's nothing but a waste of space and burden on the people of Anambra.
FYI not only fashola that built bridges obi may have done more
see pics

Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by chiozor: 11:05am On Aug 11, 2013
angrySame pics different,different views
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by ademo1: 11:20am On Aug 11, 2013
Chris-OD:

Like Fashola is Tinubu's errand boy and Tinubu is Buhari's errand boy and GEJ is Buhari's president.
GBAM!!! HATERS OF GEJ SHOULD HUG TRANSFORMER. U SAID IT ALL
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by Proxytalk: 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2013
chiozor: angrySame pics different,different views
take a look at the pics very well the one at middle is shorter linking one of the riverline communities while the up and down is awgbu bridge which is very long u can see all from one view , they are two sets of bridges out of over ten scattered in defferent parts of the state some at various degeree of completion

Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by chinedum45(m): 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2013
deeny02:

And GEJ is OBJ's errand boy... #GodFatherism

ode
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by Eminentsam(m): 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2013
Elvin247:
CAN YOU COMPARE UR PHASHOLA WITH MY AKPABIO?
No i can't the different is clear
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by agbameta: 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
t-something:

Hahahaha ! Same lies, Same bitterness against Akpabio , Same shallow thinking , just different username ! Eko Ile you have been busted .
Using a different name to propagate the same lies will never make it true. Akwa Ibom has never passed any supplementary budget for 80billion , they simply borrowed 80billion from a low interest facility to pay back the earlier 50billion high interest facility from UBA . It forms part of the 470billion budget!

olodo! Iso mbiam, Iwod Eyak!

Ode, I see you skipped over 2012 that's says suplemental, let me help you cure your ignorance with facts..

2012 BUDGET:: Akwa Ibom House approves N125b extra budget . N125 billion + N397 billion original budget = N522 billion

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/09/27/akwa-ibom-house-approves-n125b-extra-budget/

2013 ::: Akwa Ibom budget N479 billion + N80 billion loan = N559 billion

Loan or no loan, it's additional government spending.

The fraudulent governor is borrowing after spending on private jets and dashing millions to celibrities ...

You are fradulent just like your fradulent governor.
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by Demdem(m): 7:32am On Aug 12, 2013
t-something:

Easy Bro! You don't need to sound bitter to reply me. You can skip the roads cos they will be to numerous to capture . want you to pay attention to security , water works, public schools , hospitals and primary health centres, sanitation etc. Also try interviewing people for them to tell you the status of things 6yrs ago, so you can know why it's called uncommon transformation.

am not bitter at all, am just curious that those of u that claim to live there still cant show us anything except roads from Akwa IBom.
Anyway, plans changed and didnt undergo the trip. I will have to go in a working day.
Till then, i will stick with the Govt pictures on their websites which ur kind still hasnt denied
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by Demdem(m): 7:33am On Aug 12, 2013
phapi:

[s]do u rember mi on d *21st hospital thread*told u then and will always stand on ma grounds of u coming to uyo urself to cinfirm AKAPBIO giant strides in ramification not wanting somebody here on NL to show u pics......the way am seeing u SIR u might not make a good APC cyber dog if u continue with this attitude of not wanting to vist LOCUS INQOUS so as to help ya reporting prowess whivh u were employed for and paid for

back to d thread topic

GEJ will rule till 2019,dat us all d pics is about and d two good men in d pics will b benefactors of his tenure..............[/s]

zero sense post. all i remember is ur inability to publish the so called giant strides of the fool Akpabio and asking us not to believe the pictures on Akpabios own website.
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by Demdem(m): 7:36am On Aug 12, 2013
phapi:
FRAUD u think? Still on ma grounds,if u care to know d gaint strides kindly visit AKS,dont blame u that much cuz u never knew hw AKS was lyk b4 AKPBIAO came

ur grounds is sinking ground. One dont need to visit ur hated Lagos before being informed that he is acheiving great things. One dont need to visit Akwa Ibom before we know that he is surely building great roads. why should schools, hospitals etc be an exception?
The joke is on u boy.
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by Demdem(m): 7:37am On Aug 12, 2013
agbameta:

I didn't ask you for tales by moonlight, show us the schools, show us the hospitals, show us the water works, show is the clinics..

Show us what your fraudulent governor did with the largest allocation and budget in Nigeria.

lmao...

QED.
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by Demdem(m): 7:40am On Aug 12, 2013
agbameta:

Ode, I see you skipped over 2012 that's says suplemental, let me help you cure your ignorance with facts..

2012 BUDGET:: Akwa Ibom House approves N125b extra budget . N125 billion + N397 billion original budget = N522 billion

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/09/27/akwa-ibom-house-approves-n125b-extra-budget/

2013 ::: Akwa Ibom budget N479 billion + N80 billion loan = N559 billion

Loan or no loan, it's additional government spending.

The fraudulent governor is borrowing after spending on private jets and dashing millions to celibrities ...

You are fradulent just like your fradulent governor.

Well Presented. Lets see how he will spin this.
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by tsomething: 8:34am On Aug 12, 2013
Demdem:

am not bitter at all, am just curious that those of u that claim to live there still cant show us anything except roads from Akwa IBom.
Anyway, plans changed and didnt undergo the trip. I will have to go in a working day.
Till then, i will stick with the Govt pictures on their websites which ur kind still hasnt denied

No problems Bro! Still better that you come on a working day so you can visit some of the project sites such as TROPICANA which Eko Ile labeled as abandoned.

I see you as a responsible fellow hence I would want to believe you were mislead by the lies of Eko Ile into believing those pictures originated from AKSG website or even Godswill Akpabio website. You are on the internet please feel free to search for them on these sites .

In Akwa Ibom state , the government undertakes some micro projects especially in the rural areas, and these projects are valued from about 5m to about 15m. The projects range from renovations of classroom blocks, primary health centres, drilling of boreholes, and are all executed by direct labour. These projects are running simultaneously with other mega infrastructural projects being handled by major contractors. Its a means of providing immediate succour to a community whilst the major infrastructural projects is in progress . For example a community can have clean and portable water within 3 weeks at less than 10million , instead of waiting for 28 months for the major water recticulation works and concrete water towers to be completed.

Why am I giving you these stories? its so that you will be able to distinguish major infrastructural projects and community development direct labour projects. I have noticed the haters quickly pounce on the latter and use such to propagate their falsehood . You can read more of this from the same websites.

About me giving pictures , I have said it and will repeat it again , no Akwa Ibomite (at least not me) will glorify hasters on this forum with pictures of infrastructures we enjoy. These things are for our use and enjoyment not for internet propaganda. We are not like our brothers on the other side of the Niger who post pictures of schools they wouldn't want their kids to attend, post pictures of hospitals, yet rush to St Nicholas to treat malaria, post pictures of water works yet buy water from the private borehole operator down their street, who post pictures of a beautiful bridge they can't ply because of the exorbitant tolls.
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by tsomething: 9:01am On Aug 12, 2013
Demdem:

Well Presented. Lets see how he will spin this.

Ordinarily I chose to ignore this kid, but since your asking for explanations and I believe your a reasonable person unlike Eko Ile who has this bitterness about Akwa Ibom, I would break this down to the lay man's language , perhaps he too could learn.

A budget is a document showing a government anticipated spending and also it's anticipated revenue. Just like every other thing, these spendings could fluctuate either higher or lower than anticipated , same way the revenues could fluctuate. Akwa Ibom state whose major source of revenue is oil is even more prone to this volatile nature of the country's oil production and oil prices. And having a budget of 80% capital and 20% recurrent , such drop in revenue threatens the timely completion of many capital projects. So the Government like every other one including Lagos state (which blazes the trail with a $611m debt) borrows money to shore up the short fall in the budget hence this isn't an additional spending. It is money added to achieve the 470 billion budget and paid back when there is excess revenue above what was budgeted. The result is that we can see mega projects completed in a timely fashion unlike some states where it takes 8 years to construct a 10km road due to paucity of funds. That's the secret behind the uncommon transformation in Akwa Ibom state.
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by agbameta: 10:31am On Aug 12, 2013
t-something:

No problems Bro! Still better that you come on a working day so you can visit some of the project sites such as TROPICANA which Eko Ile labeled as abandoned.

Nigeria: Contractors Abandon Sites Over Nonpayment in Akwa/Ibom

Uyo — Contractors handling various projects in the state have abandoned sites following the inability of the state government to meet its financial obligations to them, Daily Trust learnt yesterday.

The development was coming even as the state government in June sought the approval of the state House of Assembly to borrow N50 billion facilities to finance ongoing projects in the state.

Our correspondent reports that while some local contractors were complaining of lack of patronage by government, those being patronized were laying off their workforce for government's inability to fulfil its financial obligations.

It was gathered that the situation affected many ongoing projects including the Ibom Tropicana Entertainment Centre where over N75 billion had allegedly been spent.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201209060821.html

I see you as a responsible fellow hence I would want to believe you were mislead by the lies of Eko Ile into believing those pictures originated from AKSG website or even Godswill Akpabio website. You are on the internet please feel free to search for them on these sites .

^^^^^

I remember the Eko Ile thread and if I'm not mistaken he posted the link with pictures from the state's website so you are a lair, the pictures are from the state's website...

http://www.aksgonline.com/devInterminWater.aspx

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/318749_Direct_labourWater_jpg3c5a29c6a5b0c2ecf8e3419086427332[/img]

Busted.... grin grin grin grin

N559 billion Akwa Ibom water works and array of abandoned projects grin grin...
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by Demdem(m): 10:50am On Aug 12, 2013
t-something:

In Akwa Ibom state , the government undertakes some micro projects especially in the rural areas, and these projects are valued from about 5m to about 15m. The projects range from renovations of classroom blocks, primary health centres, drilling of boreholes, and are all executed by direct labour. These projects are running simultaneously with other mega infrastructural projects being handled by major contractors. Its a means of providing immediate succour to a community whilst the major infrastructural projects is in progress . For example a community can have clean and portable water within 3 weeks at less than 10million , instead of waiting for 28 months for the major water recticulation works and concrete water towers to be completed.

Why am I giving you these stories? its so that you will be able to distinguish major infrastructural projects and community development direct labour projects. I have noticed the haters quickly pounce on the latter and use such to propagate their falsehood . You can read more of this from the same websites.

About me giving pictures , I have said it and will repeat it again , no Akwa Ibomite (at least not me) will glorify hasters on this forum with pictures of infrastructures we enjoy. These things are for our use and enjoyment not for internet propaganda. We are not like our brothers on the other side of the Niger who post pictures of schools they wouldn't want their kids to attend, post pictures of hospitals, yet rush to St Nicholas to treat malaria, post pictures of water works yet buy water from the private borehole operator down their street, who post pictures of a beautiful bridge they can't ply because of the exorbitant tolls.

Just like u stated it ursef, all what u have up there are stories that simply can't bite and has no effect whatsoever. A single picture which u have refused to give if at all u av any will be much more appreciated. How do ur kind believe that the retardeen is working if not for pictures shown? Do u go all over the country to conclude that?
Honestly, u are grasping on straws. U live on akwa ibom, shame us by displaying these acheivements. Till then I chose to believe the govt pictures. By the way, they came from the website.
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by agbameta: 10:59am On Aug 12, 2013
Demdem:

Just like u stated it ursef, all what u have up there are stories that simply can't bite and has no effect whatsoever. A single picture which u have refused to give if at all u av any will be much more appreciated. How do ur kind believe that the retardeen is working if not for pictures shown? Do u go all over the country to conclude that?
Honestly, u are grasping on straws. U live on akwa ibom, shame us by displaying these acheivements. Till then I chose to believe the govt pictures. By the way, they came from the website.

Are you minding that liar.The fact is, we all know he's not showing us anything because there is nothing to show, you can not show us pictures of projects that doesn't exist, pictures of projects that's not even on the table, not on the state's website, not envisioned, not initiated, not awarded...unless he's manufacturing the fake and secrete projects inside Akpabio's closet. The joker is a victim of his own lies.

They are all frauds...
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by tsomething: 11:14am On Aug 12, 2013
agbameta:

^^^^^

I remember the Eko Ile thread and if I'm not mistaken he posted the link with pictures from the state's website so you are a lair, the pictures are from the state's website...

N559 billion Akwa Ibom water works and array of abandoned projects grin grin...

You don't disappoint !
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by agbameta: 11:19am On Aug 12, 2013
t-something:

You don't disappoint !

Busting liars like you is public service and somebody got to do it. Next time, keep quiet if you can not put your money where your mouth is.

We don't make claims that we can not support or defend with facts... grin
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by Demdem(m): 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
t-something:

You don't disappoint !

Actually, u should Apologize and agree that Akpabio is so useless. Only roads the fool built.
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by ujoinme: 12:25am On Aug 20, 2013
Demdem:

Actually, u should Apologize and agree that Akpabio is so useless. Only roads the fool built.

You threatened to silence akpabio with pictures of his ill/non performance in areas other than road construction. once you rounded up your trip to Uyo.

I guess you are still in Uyo and are yet to upload those photographs!

We the forum members are all waiting for you to put this "Akpabio media hype" to shame and reveal truth about Akpabio.
are you another APC lapdog with no substance? the pictures will prove it.
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by Demdem(m): 7:34am On Aug 20, 2013
ujoinme:

You threatened to silence akpabio with pictures of his ill/non performance in areas other than road construction. once you rounded up your trip to Uyo.

i didnt threaten anything. i promised to take pictures as soon as i am oppurtuned to go to Uyo. Unfortunately, av not acheived that yet

I guess you are still in Uyo and are yet to upload those photographs!

am not in Uyo however till then, i will prefer to depend solely on the pictures of on AKwa ibom state website which u also av access to considering the fact that those of u that reside there simply cant show a single picture of what is around u.

We the forum members are all waiting for you to put this "Akpabio media hype" to shame and reveal truth about Akpabio.
are you another APC lapdog with no substance? the pictures will prove it.

the truth is what Akpabio has revealed himself on his website which is evident for all to see. the world class projects are there. Akpabio is useless and a wasteful governor. So far, the fool has built world class roads and nothing else.
I wonder why u residents simply cant showcase the acheivement of this useless man but expect visitors to come over and take pictures. doesnt this suggest that its because there is absolutely nothing to showcase?
One shouldnt expect much from a governor that believes 16 is greater than 19.

Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by ujoinme: 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
[quote author=Demdem][/quote]

you are full of it........!

Just as i suspected you are just another empty vessel, a ball less lapdog doing the bidding of your APC masters. you got nothing on Akpabio, bad belle go kill you.
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by cjrane: 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
Chris-OD:
President Goodluck Jonathan (middle) enjoying his holidays at Yenegoa with the Governor of Bayelsa State, HE., Seriake Dickson (right) and Gov. Peter Obi of Anambra (left), today

This picture does something to Yorubas. grin grin grin grin
For some reason, Yoruba attack GEJ more furiously when ever this picture comes up grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Poor Condition Of Umuahia Road / Ita Enang: FG To Revamp Abandoned Fishing Terminals In Akwa Ibom / TVC Disclaims Hoax Tweet That Called Peter Obi A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.