Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa (15045 Views)

Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) / Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa / Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by trent9002(m): 9:42am On Aug 10, 2013
Chris-OD:
President Goodluck Jonathan (middle) enjoying his holidays at Yenegoa with the Governor of Bayelsa State, HE., Seriake Dickson (right) and Gov. Peter Obi of Anambra (left), today
MY PRESIDENT HAS SWAG!!

13 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by Webmoneycccom: 9:48am On Aug 10, 2013
Stop all this tribal war and find something doing, an idle mind is the devils workshop. Love your neighbour, don't hate 'cos life is too short to hate. Let's us use our intelligences for a better Nigeria. Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by solomon111(m): 9:53am On Aug 10, 2013
Elvin247:
CAN YOU COMPARE UR PHASHOLA WITH MY AKPABIO?
Even fashola's die-hard followers knows their limit.
Akpabio shitts on fashola when it comes to the creation of quality basic infrastructure,which should be the priority in a growing economy like Nigeria.

13 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by DANILSA(m): 9:58am On Aug 10, 2013
Elvin247:
Guy stop abeg, no governor can beat akpabio's infrastructure in 30 years. HOW,WHERE,WHEN .
OFF POLITICS THAT GUY IS THE BEST.

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by chinedum45(m): 10:01am On Aug 10, 2013
What a beautiful pix. See how they are laughing at you all

1 Like

Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by ITbomb(m): 10:01am On Aug 10, 2013
A PDP Governor Akpabio has built more bridges than Fashola could ever imagine and all without tollgates and you are here comparing Tinubu franchised government with a progressive PDP government with uncommon transformations

13 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by kelvincoll(m): 10:09am On Aug 10, 2013
Amanwulu1: no he only confirmed Awo was not a gud yoruba leader since brf is ur best.

shocked now that was some hard punch

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by ABUGEORGE(m): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2013
Lets vote like this. How many pdp governors is d best wit how many tenure and how many ACn governor is d best wit how many tenure in office. I support tinubu errand boys becos dey are bringin d best in d state like other pdp. I know won go far becos we have weak people here who called themselves politic analyst wit sentiments
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by ikecaesar(m): 10:16am On Aug 10, 2013
Chris-OD:

Like Fashola is Tinubu's errand boy and Tinubu is Buhari's errand boy and GEJ is Buhari's president.
make Gej haters die na him all d way

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by Nonybb: 10:22am On Aug 10, 2013
Group of Looting psycho
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by Nonybb: 10:25am On Aug 10, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli: I love governor Obi,always calm and modest in look. Says a lot about the Omanbala icon!
Peter Obi is looting the state treasury dry and u think its funny?
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by bashydemy(m): 10:27am On Aug 10, 2013
ITbomb: A PDP Governor Akpabio has built more bridges than Fashola could ever imagine and all without tollgates and you are here comparing Tinubu franchised government with a progressive PDP government with uncommon transformations
Sorry Which Akpabio are you talking about? that useless thing that dont know diffrent between 16 and 19? show us his achievement with proof abeg
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by ABUGEORGE(m): 10:32am On Aug 10, 2013
Look at them, they are all bunch of deceivers. Mr president my message to u is that, you cant deceive everyone. Rasta pass me my
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 10, 2013
gramci:

chei, see Down Down Y grin

Na Fatality Move!
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by deshclones(m): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2013
Chris-OD:

Like Fashola is Tinubu's errand boy and Tinubu is Buhari's errand boy and GEJ is Buhari's president.

O boy u r very mouthed indeed...truth is bitter...GEJ is still Buhari's president afterall...btwn..ur mouth is caustic..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by Demdem(m): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2013
okpara ugo:

make sure you dont die of hypertension..

As you insult these men, you also insult God who made them kings...

God also made king Herod King but its on record that worms hate him alive so what's ur point? Abegi leave God out of this. Shameless and useless leaders will surely have pathetic ends.
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by Demdem(m): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2013
kel4soft: Dickson is the worst Governor in the history of Bayelsa State. How he is even still on seat amazes me. Enough said!

The curse started from the Retardeen when he became governor. Alams the thief is still regarded the best till date.
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:42am On Aug 10, 2013
bashy_demy: Sorry Which Akpabio are you talking about? that useless thing that dont know diffrent between 16 and 19? show us his achievement with proof abeg
You want proof abi?

Click on this link for proof. Go hug transformer thereafter;

https://www.nairaland.com/1150784/pictures-developments-akwa-ibom-state

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by Demdem(m): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2013
Elvin247:

Except good roads which u know akpabio surely built because I go there quite often, kindly showcase other acheivements of that fool considering the income accruing to that state.
Show us the world class schools.
Show us the world class hospitals
Show us the world class water projects.
Do this fast. Will be in uyo tommorrow. Won't mind confirming these things.
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by guonno: 10:52am On Aug 10, 2013
Chris-OD:

The best nock down 2013. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by Demdem(m): 10:55am On Aug 10, 2013
bashy_demy: Sorry Which Akpabio are you talking about? that useless thing that dont know diffrent between 16 and 19? show us his achievement with proof abeg

Akpabio world class waterworks.
https://www.nairaland.com/1331146/akpabios-world-class-water-works
Akpabio world class school
https://www.nairaland.com/1328283/akpabios-schools..pics
Akpabio world class hospitals
https://www.nairaland.com/1330582/akpabios-hospitals

God punish Devil.

Will try to take more pictures tommorrow. Am due to be in uyo tommorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by oneeast: 10:55am On Aug 10, 2013
Amanwulu1: no he only confirmed Awo was not a gud yoruba leader since brf is ur best.

Was it not the same awoh who committed suicide?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by lazinc(m): 11:02am On Aug 10, 2013
Chris-OD:

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 10, 2013
ITbomb: A PDP Governor Akpabio has built more bridges than Fashola could ever imagine and all without tollgates and you are here comparing Tinubu franchised government with a progressive PDP government with uncommon transformations

Don't mind some mumu lagosians, They are been taken for a ride and the mumushily follow and sing the praises of those who rob them in daylight

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 10, 2013
Elvin247:

Fashola brings everything on air even though is buying groundnut for five people, APC will tell you is transformation Agenda and will spend millions to book AIT to air 50 naira project. Akpabio has worked more than any governor in Nigeria but people who aren't in this state don't know because he doesn't shout and deceive like our governor from the South West and there Edo State counterpart.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by saint047(m): 11:14am On Aug 10, 2013
Chris-OD:

God bless u my oga @d top

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by saint047(m): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2013
agbameta: Don't you mean GEJ and his 2 errand boys? grin
u most be living in fools paradise.........bushman lik u
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by ikaboy: 11:17am On Aug 10, 2013
dee1wolex:

then i think we shud pray for more tinubu errand boys cos he (fashola) is far brilliant than those 3 retardeens put together......

Hahahaha...u shudnt hav used dat comparism bro!

Dont mind haters of good thing. Nigerians as a whole have confirmed the sound brilliance performance of Fashola. just take a look at the myriad of big wigs who have been paying condolences- IBB, Abdusallami, GEJ. You think this guys are coming for nothing.
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by Elvin247(m): 11:27am On Aug 10, 2013
Demdem:

Except good roads which u know akpabio surely built because I go there quite often, kindly showcase other acheivements of that fool considering the income accruing to that state.
Show us the world class schools.
Show us the world class hospitals
Show us the world class water projects.
Do this fast. Will be in uyo tommorrow. Won't mind confirming these things.
I CAN'T START LISTING THEM FOR U COS YOU ARE JUST BEING JEALOUS BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT FROM AKWA IBOM... We the akwa ibomites have seen his performance n it is Marvellous in our site.
Let me just give u one clue sha..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZWAzG8EjQk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by tsomething: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2013
Demdem:

Akpabio world class waterworks.
https://www.nairaland.com/1331146/akpabios-world-class-water-works
Akpabio world class school
https://www.nairaland.com/1328283/akpabios-schools..pics
Akpabio world class hospitals
https://www.nairaland.com/1330582/akpabios-hospitals

God punish Devil.

Will try to take more pictures tommorrow. Am due to be in uyo tommorrow.

If u return from Uyo and you don't post the pictures of what you see here, then I will know your an irredeeemable hypocrite like Eko Ile. I wish you a safe trip to and from The land of fulfillment and a pleasurable stay.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by rozayx5(m): 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2013

dont mind, them, imagine using Government funds to build a toll bridge, and tolling the masses to pay for it, and the same dumb masses praise him embarassed embarassed

blindness at its peak

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by lordjay: 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2013

Guy are you a learner? what more proofs do you seek? can't you use google? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plateau State Government Bans Shiites / Why Is Nigeria Not Working? / Ignore Ex-militants Threats, MEND To Amaechi, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.