Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland (7720 Views)

Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl / Who Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland? / The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by osegwu(m): 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2007
I know the hottest but I no go talk
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 1:50am On Apr 23, 2007
me 2 cheesy
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by osegwu(m): 6:45am On Apr 23, 2007
:-x
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 9:39am On Apr 23, 2007
and watz with that face, it might be diff peepll u know undecided, who i know, might not be who u know,
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by whitelexi(m): 11:53am On Apr 23, 2007
I'm thinking, the hottest will fall within one of three girls in my mind right now.

I'll give clues but no names

1) - h - - - a - l - -
2) - h - - a - y -
3) - n - - - y - a w -

Fill the blanks out, it could be u! grin
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by Creamish(f): 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2007
i think ur first choice is Thonia slim ---dunno bout d others but we've got some hot chicks in here---for further info, look out for these chicks

1. Gamine

2. Acidrop

3. Busta

4. Me grin
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by whitelexi(m): 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2007
Creamish:

i think your first choice is Thonia slim ---don't know bout d others but we've got some hot chicks in here---for further info, look out for these chicks

1. Gamine

2. Acidrop

3. Busta

4. Me grin

trust me, i've seen all those before and after making my decisions grin What u see in the eyes of a woman, we see in the eyes of a man, and trust me, the eyes of a man will give u more accurate results.

My three shortlists were: (in no particular order) Thoniaslim cos she's my angel, Rhodalyn - If its her true pics she posts then she's definitely pretty, and the third was snazzydawn - the girl has got it physically.

Any other questions u may have, pls visit their profiles and get the answers there
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 10:01am On Apr 24, 2007
nw dat we have figure out who is d hottest chick, can u like tell me who i look like with my lips nw undecided
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by whitelexi(m): 10:19am On Apr 24, 2007
acidrop:

nw that we have figure out who is d hottest chick, can u like tell me who i look like with my lips nw undecided

I said 'ironically', what i meant was that someone on NL was describing my lips as 'red and nasty', when i saw yours it reminded me of mine and what she said about mine. Your's are red and nice, looking at your's, i realise more than anything else that when lips are red - it doesnt make them nasty, lips can be red and nice like yours and mine and whoever doesnt like it that way should either question God or look for the nearest concrete wall and smash their head into it once and for all. grin
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2007
whitelexi:

I said 'ironically', what i meant was that someone on Nairaland was describing my lips as 'red and nasty'

Who said that? angry Red lips are very sexy! kiss
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by whitelexi(m): 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2007
michelin89:

Who said that? angry Red lips are very sexy! kiss

Awwwwwwwwwwwww, that was sweet kiss kiss kiss

it was omo-eko oh angry she said the red lips were nasty angry
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by mukina2: 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2007
whitelexi:

lexi you dey here dey vex grin

manscum dey lose grin

i am happy grin
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by whitelexi(m): 9:00pm On Apr 24, 2007
Yyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I no even know say dem dey play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank u kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by mukina2: 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2007
yes
kaka is dealing with them grin  grin  grin

today na UCL nite o
semis wink kiss
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2007
whitelexi:

I have just stated the truth!

whitelexi:

Nor mind her! grin
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by whitelexi(m): 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2007
michelin89:

I have just stated the truth!

Nor mind her! grin

You are a correct girl, i will not listen to them grin
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by sisimose(f): 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2007
srry to interrupt ppl . pls if any one sees a girl called Michelline tell her to contact me on YIM thank you cheesy
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by sisimose(f): 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2007
oops she's gone!
lol was it something i said roflmao * just like the wind, changes come and go*
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by IBDat(m): 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2007
No official girl as yet sad but you might wanna check out these shortlists:
- Denise
- Ushergirl
- Hotfergie
- Naija4life
- Ameriefan
- Eveshe
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 4:26am On Apr 25, 2007
whitelexi:

I said 'ironically', what i meant was that someone on Nairaland was describing my lips as 'red and nasty', when i saw yours it reminded me of mine and what she said about mine. Your's are red and nice, looking at your's, i realise more than anything else that when lips are red - it doesnt make them nasty, lips can be red and nice like yours and mine and whoever doesnt like it that way should either question God or look for the nearest concrete wall and smash their head into it once and for all. grin

cheez never realised the significance of my lips xcept for kissing nw i do, lol

tnx what can i say, natural gift wink

ok back to feature presentation, we,ve got finalist, 1st from creamish isthe following list:

gamine

acidrop

busta

creamish

and from whitelexi we have

thonaslim

rhodylyn

snazzydawn

and final finalists from IBDAT are:

denise

ushergirl

hotferie

naija4life

ameriefan

eveshe

the above girlz are very pretty, but unfortunatley we need one, so we have 2 decided out of these peeps, adding more peep will just complicate matters, so letz pic from the list. Goodluck 2 the above contestant. BTW just making sure the result comes out this time, so i tot we do it in an orderly  manner smiley
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 25, 2007
i vote for, hmmmmm, this is hard o, all the gals are fine sha
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 6:17am On Apr 25, 2007
ino, but we gat no choice
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by Creamish(f): 11:01am On Apr 25, 2007
hmmm----can i vote for maself? grin

Just incase u say no, i might as well vote for Acidrop cheesy
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2007
that is one vote 4 acidrop

and one vote for creamish, lol

and nill 4 d rest
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by IBDat(m): 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2007
B4 we go ahead all contestants that don't currently have THEIR pictures on their profiles need to upload them!!!!!!
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2007
i agree, cos i need to make a genuine choice, smiley
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by jaybaby(f): 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2007
Hmmmmmmm---Still d same Old People!
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 1:03am On Apr 26, 2007
ok, they have oya start voting,
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by dupebaby(m): 1:10am On Apr 26, 2007
i think u are lookin for me, kiss
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 2:26am On Apr 26, 2007
pic pls, so u can be qualified 4 d finalist
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by femi6(m): 2:59am On Apr 26, 2007
i think i just found one
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 3:03am On Apr 26, 2007
nominate, who is it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wanted! Ppl To Chat On Facebook / Abuja Base And Niger Girls Drop Ur Whatsapp Number. / I Found My Love On Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.