Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,229 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland (7717 Views)

Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl / Who Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland? / The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by DaHitler(m): 3:21am On May 31, 2006
Efani, don't encourage Nike.

It is best that we pretend she doesn't exist.
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by Efani(m): 3:23am On May 31, 2006
lol aiight man i'll c u next time cuz i gotta go sumwhere
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by Rhodalyn(f): 9:34am On May 31, 2006
Afeni:

And did you name your Efani after me?
haha!! grin grin look who's talking of names, Efani was here even before U stepped Ur Ugly foot here! GEDDIT?? so if anything i would say U stole his name so just shush it! grin
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by ToyM28(f): 5:02pm On May 31, 2006
Afeni abeg leave nike alone, d gurl is doing her thing, nd being herself. if thats the best way 2 express herself, LET IT BE! it aint ur duty 2 correct her, neither is it ur business. And if she flunks out of UNI how does it affect u.

Abeg nike do yah thing gal, and Afeni plz plz plz, dont pick on someone else. 4 of ur insulting mgs ve bn givng me a headache.
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by DaHitler(m): 5:05pm On May 31, 2006
ToyM28, please, leave me alone. Aight? embarassed
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by faf(f): 5:06pm On May 31, 2006
i think the Afeni guy is a bully! i read your posts and i think you dont comment on people unless you know them
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by DaHitler(m): 5:08pm On May 31, 2006
Faf, sure, whatever. You too should join Toy in leaving me a lone. grin
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by faf(f): 5:09pm On May 31, 2006
whatever
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by ToyM28(f): 5:17pm On May 31, 2006
Afeni, look nobody wnts 2 start ny trouble wiv u, just telling u to SHUT D Bleep UP!! nd stop insulting others. U hardly make much sense urself. Nd to think i once tut u were cool.

Wat i fool i was
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by DaHitler(m): 5:37pm On May 31, 2006
ToyM28, just let it go. Afeni is not worth your time.
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by diddy4(m): 6:32pm On May 31, 2006
ToyM28:

Afeni, look nobody wnts 2 start ny trouble with u, just telling u to SHUT D Bleep UP!! nd stop insulting others. U hardly make much sense yourself. Nd to think i once tut u were cool.

What i fool i was

did u just call yourself a fool?
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by ToyM28(f): 11:29pm On May 31, 2006
nah, just tryng 2 show how upset i was with him.
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by Efani(m): 11:31pm On May 31, 2006
o. u showed him
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by eveseh(f): 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2006
ushergirl,i think? undecided and nike4luv
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by Efani(m): 2:21am On Jun 05, 2006
usher gurl and i forgot her name
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by ciaragirl(f): 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2006
dont know?
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by Efani(m): 7:21pm On Jun 05, 2006
uaher gurl and msnewbooty
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by eveseh(f): 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2006
Efani:

uaher girl and msnewbooty

is there any msnewbooty here?
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by Efani(m): 6:02am On Jun 06, 2006
yea. i saw her pic on the official poll
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by eveseh(f): 6:04am On Jun 06, 2006
Efani:

yea. i saw her pic on the official poll

OK,
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by Efani(m): 6:05am On Jun 06, 2006
how can i find it?
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by eveseh(f): 7:06am On Jun 06, 2006
no idea
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by spade: 7:31am On Sep 29, 2006
Obviously Hot-angel
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by Dvampire(m): 9:51am On Sep 29, 2006
like raymand once said and i quote "who's bringing all these dead threads to life? they simply wont die! die! die!!!
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 10:42am On Sep 29, 2006
wow, hot angel seems 2 be taking all d vote, can u put ur pic up so i can c the Hot angel pls smiley
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by Crownvilla(m): 2:45am On Mar 24, 2007
Thoniaslim is sizzling hot!!!
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by Ugwumba(m): 2:47am On Mar 24, 2007
there's a new kid in the house - vickybabe or somethin'. Go check. wink wink wink wink
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by Razorr(f): 9:27am On Mar 24, 2007
Duh. . . I'm the sexiest girl on nairaland! You've gotta see my butt to believe it! hee hee hee. . grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by ugodaniel(m): 8:23am On Mar 25, 2007
This is all balderdash, hottest girl, finest girl, who do we even know they're the one's in the profile pics, DOOH! angry
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 8:29am On Mar 25, 2007
i know, they nevr announce the winner, am just tired of contesting
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by jaybaby(f): 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2007
Hehehe
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2007
Miss Nairaland 2007 had begun.

If you are interested please go to this thread for all the necessary information.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-50121.0.htm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wanted! Ppl To Chat On Facebook / Abuja Base And Niger Girls Drop Ur Whatsapp Number. / I Found My Love On Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.