Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,215 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland (7716 Views)

Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl / Who Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland? / The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by DaHitler(m): 3:49am On May 30, 2006
Nike4luv, I was only being honest. Like I said earlier, I tell the truth. Now, if the truth hurts (in the case of your English), I am sorry you are offended. However, there is nothing stopping you from using my words of wisdom to better your writting skills.

And, like I have said on many occasions, never take my words as insults. I speak in hopes of bettering the lives of the people. cheesy
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by nike4luv(f): 3:54am On May 30, 2006
haha! i speak better english than u ever would! and am sure as hell i have the linguistic skills than u'l ever acquire u low life jerk, just because am with u on nairaland doesnt permitt u to say wat u want. BOY you are a minor and bitches like u aint got no hood!

and if ur not my teacher dont ever trip about my english skills ever again, stupid lil git
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by DaHitler(m): 3:58am On May 30, 2006
What do you mean by hood? (I don't believe you used the slang correctly)

What do you mean by git? (Never heard of it)

I am the teacher of all. Where it not to enlighten the minds of the people, I would have reason to exist. cheesy
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by nike4luv(f): 4:00am On May 30, 2006
oponu ur like 19 and imu e lo ri bi imu alangba yen!
why u all up in my business, what have i done to u? do i know u?
i write pidgin so what? so bluenubian and other members dont?

so whats ya problem!

jus remember sumn: won n ki le agba ni idi ijoko so go find your own spot to pick and stop being such a looser
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by DaHitler(m): 4:24am On May 30, 2006
You know what, I am not going to provide anymore constructive criticism when I see your tabun (grammatical and spelling errors). I was only trying to help you improve your writing so you don't go and flunk out of college. But it is fine. Enjoy your life, and prepare for full time service an MC Donalds.
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by nike4luv(f): 2:39pm On May 30, 2006
ha! i aint gon go to college asswipe! the college is for idiots and thick heads like you!
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by DaHitler(m): 2:51pm On May 30, 2006
I meant University, but sure, whatever.
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by Rhodalyn(f): 2:57pm On May 30, 2006
Afeni, stop been soo irritating! angry
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by faf(f): 2:58pm On May 30, 2006
i pick hotangel
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by hotangel2(f): 3:56pm On May 30, 2006
faf:

i pick hotangel

how do u know im hot? U better pick someone else.
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by DaHitler(m): 3:58pm On May 30, 2006
Why would you pick hot-angel? shocked
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by whitesoftx(m): 4:00pm On May 30, 2006
@faf! Oops!, now you've been squared! what cant you just keep the result to your self! or better still, post a thread that will benefit others! undecided
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by Efani(m): 4:26pm On May 30, 2006
i dont think theres any
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by faf(f): 5:19pm On May 30, 2006
whitesoft, what are you talking about

hotangel, i heard you were the most beautiful girl on the site thats why smiley
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by Efani(m): 5:27pm On May 30, 2006
@ afeni
who do u think u ?
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by gem87(f): 9:51pm On May 30, 2006
hmm, y'all are scaring me.
this is supposed 2 be peaceful dunno y some hv to be negative and pick on others.
let's maintain d peace, please.
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by DaHitler(m): 9:52pm On May 30, 2006
gem87, you have come again with your wahala. Drama Queen is at it again.

I think ToyM28 is the hottest girl on Nairaland.
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by gem87(f): 9:55pm On May 30, 2006
Afeni:

gem87, you have come again with your wahala. Drama Queen is at it again.

I think ToyM28 is the hottest girl on Nairaland.

what is dat supposed to mean?
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by DaHitler(m): 9:56pm On May 30, 2006
gem87, are you asking what I mean by Drama Queen?
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by gem87(f): 10:01pm On May 30, 2006
nop, wht u mean by "you have come again with you wahala" and the d drama queen bit too
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by DaHitler(m): 10:04pm On May 30, 2006
I meant you are complaining too much about people being negative.

Relax a little. cool

If you act real nice I might nominate you for the hottest girl on nairaland. cool
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by ToyM28(f): 10:07pm On May 30, 2006
Afeni wooooooooo, tnx. m blushng kiss kiss kissthink u re hot 2
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by gem87(f): 10:40pm On May 30, 2006
Afeni:

I meant you are complaining too much about people being negative.

Relax a little. cool

If you act real nice I might nominate you for the hottest girl on nairaland. cool

so basically, u don't think my campaign for peace is a nice one?
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by DaHitler(m): 10:44pm On May 30, 2006
I don't think it is your responsibility. As such, by campaigning for peace, you come across as seeking attention. Which, oddly enough, you got. cheesy
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by gem87(f): 10:47pm On May 30, 2006
lol, i wasn't seekin attention, just sayin what's on my mind
but it doesnt hurt to get attnt though lol
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by ToyM28(f): 10:53pm On May 30, 2006
Agree wiv u Gem, gettng attention can boosts one's self esteem, certainly boosts mine wen i get one! wink wink grin grin
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by gem87(f): 10:54pm On May 30, 2006
honestly? not dat i'm complainin or bluffin either but my self esteem is as high as it can get and i'm used 2 getting all the attenetion. especially physically.
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by Efani(m): 3:08am On May 31, 2006
ushergurl is
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by DaHitler(m): 3:12am On May 31, 2006
Efani, do you have a crush on ushergurl or what?

And did you name your Efani after me?
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by Efani(m): 3:13am On May 31, 2006
f*ck naw lol
i didnt kno u existed till i jus read ur profile
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by DaHitler(m): 3:15am On May 31, 2006
lol, aight thats kool.
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by Efani(m): 3:18am On May 31, 2006
@ nike
lol nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wanted! Ppl To Chat On Facebook / Abuja Base And Niger Girls Drop Ur Whatsapp Number. / I Found My Love On Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.