Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way (23849 Views)

Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build / Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium / RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Korad26: 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2013
Its alright d wrk of God is progressin n owo ni keke iyin rere.
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by drstan(m): 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2013
But seriously some people dont think before they type, you say the masses, when did the pastor of a church became the governor of a state or country that they will start catering for the masses, kingdom work is God business and not man business, some time lets think!
clue:
The same you will complain that the church is insensitive to their ever increasing members during conventions if they isn't enough space for them. You will be fast to quote the bible in support of your claims and bring your logic to bear. The same you and your ilk will say " the offerings are not used to build a roof over the members heads during rains, sun etc"

Now that the church wants to build, you bring up this issue. Soon, when the project commences, you will raise the issue of poor members being taxed to build the church.

I personally understand your type! Una no come from mars, your type abounds everywhere be it in our public or private lives !

You have said your piece, I have said mine...
...The church marches on!
abeg help me tel am!

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by judedwriter(m): 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
*Mimicking Adeboye* LET SOMEBODY SHOuT HALLELUJAH! smiley
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Helennwani: 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2013
E!E!:
Happy new calender year to all Redeemed Church members!
And HALLELUYAH to the proposed planned auditorium extention.
To God be the glory, Amen!
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by plasmadocument: 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2013
Like my pastor would say,' Let us build human beings and not Cathedrals'. Pastor TB Joshua has built so many people and is still building. Only wish a few who have the resources can emulate.

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by frankgreat(m): 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2013
Instead of building a new one can't the old one be extended or expanded as the case maybe? Atleast u cn use the extra money for something beneficiary to the members...what will jesus do?
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Ebenezerk2: 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2013
I think you should be reasoning in your typing your message, if there is a report that rain beats people that can not be accommodated due to inadequate space, you will be the first person to speak against inability to provide enough space for their members.

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by paris10: 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2013
Why is our govt allowing these things to happen?

Churches should be monitored and its administration also checked for misappropriation and embezzlement of members money.

It's somewhat disheartening to hear of such development when the existing one is still making #billions every year.

Nigeria corruption is as big as her churches, yet proceed from the corruption is embedded deep inside the Churches.

Do we need more Churches, or more infrastructures and creation of jobs?

It seems the more Churches we have in Nigeria, the more corruption and evil deeds we hear.

We have to go back to the root, root of honesty, love, less-greedy and so on.

I don't allow Church sentiment to override my sense of reasoning. The youths are getting more desperate and in need of good job and brighter future; Nigerian Churches aren't providing that.

Nigeria needs its youth. The youth needs help from our Churches and communities, but no, hence our youths are all over the place in other countries doing nothing and causing nuisance.

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by MightySparrow: 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
afroluciferans:

It would have been better to have factories and industrial complexes in the place of these so called auditoriums set up to hoodwink the simple minded

You guys with crippled minds love to criticise men of God and individuals who make the society better. You choose not to see thousands who earn their living in the church, thousand that are healed, thousands of community social services (mostly not advertised as politicians and NGOs or clubs), many hardened criminals and drug addicts rehabilitated, many turned pastors and many other good things. Is it the responsibility of pastors to build factories producing what?

2 Likes

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by rezzy: 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2013
m-ployer:
Unverified source undecided

true talk. I was dere wen daddy Adeboye said so
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by austinebode: 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2013
It is actually a 7KM(4.3miles) by 3KM.
Let get a fact right please.

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by rezzy: 11:28pm On Aug 11, 2013
Mannylex: The poor church goers always contribute, but at the end they become less important. The churches keeps asking for contribution, seed sowing, but at the end, the elites are the main beneficiaries. Special sit, angry

The last time i checked, special seats and area were kept for the phsically challenged, dumb, deaf and maybe the blind.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by shidof(m): 12:01am On Aug 12, 2013
I reserve my comment, bt I must hammer in this mumu kingdom. mek I rush go build my church fast, fast... wait! whc name I'm I gonna give it?
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by shidof(m): 12:05am On Aug 12, 2013
omg! front seat for disable lyk cecilia ibru, eractus akingbola nd co. I dey laugh in tongue

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by alstacs(m): 12:05am On Aug 12, 2013
Multiple jeopardy on this road be that oh.
It would be nice if the federal government may Divert the expressway through another route and leave the present lag-ib expressway for RCCG.
I love Pastor Kumuyi, you don't have to travel often for conventions....satellite reception does the work.
I lost a few friends last week in road traffic accident while travelling to the redemption camp.
Maybe RCCG should consider building an airport close to the camp too oh.
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by henrimoto(m): 12:37am On Aug 12, 2013
BedLam: OK , its alright! Since we can't use our fertile land for agriculture, let fundamentalist waste it for a ride to heaven.
hellooo! did u say waste...? space 4 agricultural thinz still yakpaaa....
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by daredan: 12:43am On Aug 12, 2013
BedLam: OK , its alright! Since we can't use our fertile land for agriculture, let fundamentalist waste it for a ride to heaven.

you're blessed!!!
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by dollarlander: 7:40am On Aug 12, 2013

If you have hoe, can you make hips and ridges?
If you have cutlass, how many acres of land can you clear for planting.
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by roborstein(m): 8:17am On Aug 12, 2013
D way some ppl talk against others,i can almost guarantee dat dey will live a wasted life and God will ensure dat...hw wud d auditorium in his camp ground affect ur personal walk wit God and who tell una say e no dey give to d poor..d only sensible tin raised here is road construction to divert traffic dat even federal govt has refused to do since i was born..some ppl tink shallow and i dont blame dem cos U cannot give wat u dont have

2 Likes

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by roborstein(m): 8:50am On Aug 12, 2013
Gombs:

I must say I'm disappointed at this post...'Poor masses'??...izzit a govt institution? "Elites"...??

You go to church and give givings, does dat now qualify u as "poor masses"? Meanwhile your givings in church is NOT 'contributions' o!..the church is not a multipurpose cooperative society...

If dem no use funds from givings in church to build camp ground/church convocation arena/etc na govt go include am for their budgets?...in my church, I sit in front row...pls define wot you mean by "Elites" plz
gombs... God bless u
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by NOLONGTIN1(m): 9:08am On Aug 12, 2013
Faponmile: I THINK THEY SHOULD FIRST THINK OF BUILDING A PEDESTRIAN WALKWAY INTO THE CAMP FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE EXPRESSWAY. AND ALSO THINK OF A DEDICATED BRIDGE AND ROAD INTO THE CAMP. THE HARDSHIP EXPERIENCED ON ACCOUNT OF THEIR ACTIVITIES IS A NIGHTMARE TO EVERYONE.

I support ur Motion, but this should also apply to our Muslim brothers, who cause hardship especially to motorists Every Friday. It's worse in the northern part of Nigeria. You need to take a drive to the North, they pray on the express road (seriously).
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by jaki006: 10:40am On Aug 12, 2013
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Underground: 10:48am On Aug 12, 2013
Faponmile: I THINK THEY SHOULD FIRST THINK OF BUILDING A PEDESTRIAN WALKWAY INTO THE CAMP FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE EXPRESSWAY. AND ALSO THINK OF A DEDICATED BRIDGE AND ROAD INTO THE CAMP. THE HARDSHIP EXPERIENCED ON ACCOUNT OF THEIR ACTIVITIES IS A NIGHTMARE TO EVERYONE.

Same thing I have been suggesting for years. Good to know that many others are using their thinking faculties well but sad to see that a majority of us are bereft of sound reasoning and quick to praise any project that is done in the name of religion forgetting to ask the relevance of it all. How does building an auditorium "to worship God" help the country keep pace with the rest of the world, find cure to deceases, empower youths or make our country (I wouldn't say nation cos we ain't one) an economic powerhoue?? We are they lands for farming, research facilities, factories,etc but we rather build more and more churches as if that is the medicine Nigeria needs to get itself out of this mess.

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Mannie92(m): 11:15am On Aug 12, 2013
May God forgive U...
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by nora544: 11:26am On Aug 12, 2013
The vision of Pastor Adeboye is to plant parishes of the RCCG within five minutes walking distance in every city and town of developing countries and within five minutes driving distance in every city and town of developing countries.

“We will pursue these objectives until every nation in the world is reached for the Lord Jesus Christ,” he has said.

The harvest is big but the labourers are few, which is why more and more ministers are required to cater for the huge number of converts attending the church’s numerous programmes.

In Nigeria there will be soon more churches than working places.

and this he say the other day.
It will help that nigeria come out of that mess.
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Sundahjoe(m): 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2013
Majikals: Thats d least of our problems....nigerians re d most religious people in d world yet ranking almost highest in corruption...a hut wit a few true worshippers is better dan a mega stadium wit mixed multitude....35bill,OMG,where did all dos donations come from?...
why are minding the fool that said its 35billion. The amount for the project is never disclosed.
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Sundahjoe(m): 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ogbeche77: Chai... Who ll bear the cost? The poor church members of course..
Imagine a factory of 3km long, how much job opportunity that will create in addition to revenue thge government ll generate...
A 3km farmland will feed a substantial population in Ogun state all year round...

why should you believe the church should take the responsibilities of the government, why are u people alway saying error
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Adwexky(m): 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ms_Steph: After building it with contributions from d poor masses dey will nw make dem sit at d back so dey elites can occupy d front sit
Stop thinking irrationally - God does'nt respect anyone. We are all equal before Him. So change from your foul thinking.
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by redcliff: 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2013
Frankmishael:

May God damage ƔŮя mouth in hell Fǿя̩̥̊ that statement ά̲̣̥πϑ all of u insulting men of God, U̶̲̥̅̊ will find ƔŮя self in hell

[size=14pt]Lmao!!! okay..[/size]
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by redcliff: 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
DollarmanAluta:

My Guy, na true you talk ooo. I almost collapse @lastweek convention when I was to trek from the first gate to the main auditorium. Now we have trek to the new proposed 3KM auditorium. Man bikin go faint before he trek reach am. Na to just trek enter the place and sleep off during service

Lmao!!!
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by initiate: 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2013

Rail line from mile 2 tru slere straight to camp

wait and see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kukah: Nigerian Leaders Steal Money, Go To Jerusalem, Saudi To Pray / Redeemed Pastor Kidnapped In Ikorodu, Lagos - Metronaija.com / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.