Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,422 members, 7,836,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way (23851 Views)

Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build / Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium / RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Creatrixity(m): 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2013
Frankmishael:

May God damage ƔŮя mouth in hell Fǿя̩̥̊ that statement ά̲̣̥πϑ all of u insulting men of God, U̶̲̥̅̊ will find ƔŮя self in hell
What venom!
Are you a christian or a "man-of-Godstian".
And to think that its a sunday too..smh..

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Gombs(m): 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2013
iamdsam: Spending millions on material things while the sick, the ill and the poor are suffering. What a world What type of mindset do men of God or whatever have in Nigeria T.B. Joshua is still and will continue to be the only man of God I respect in Nigeria and the whole world. He does not waste money like that but spends it on necessary and reasonable things. Emmanuel - God with us

Your opinion doesn't really matter sir, nor does it stop d church of God from matching forward, nor does it invalidate other MOG's.

Truth is truth evn if no one is doing it, and conversely, evil is evil, evn if everyone is doing it.

So if you are a pastor and you own a church which accommodates 100 pple, wen your church grows to say 200..you won't build a larger place to contain d growth shey? Because you don't wanna spend

" millions on material things while the sick, the ill and the poor are suffering"

You would put your other 100 new members under a tree or canopy shey?..and wen they reach 500 you'd tell them space no dey for your church, they shd port abi?

Amazes me how we reason atimes.

3 Likes

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by ephirnath(f): 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2013
Please think very well before passing comments, no be by force. This is God's business n don't make God angry with ur comments.As to those castigating d idea dropping money for d project is not by force .Even if no one drops a dime God's work will never be stranded, remember d case of d fish with money in it's mouth in d bible.So pls watch wot u say about ds matter.

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2013
God Bless NIgeria.

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Gombs(m): 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2013
Creatrixity:
What venom!
Are you a christian or a "man-of-Godstian".
And to think that its a sunday too..smh..

Yeah...Christians won't spill such, read my signature for more details...if he had God's love in his heart, such won't spill.

I get his standpoint, but we shd correct and counsel in love..Jesus wouldn't av written wot he wrote.
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by tyor: 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
Ok-Bounce:
why always in yoruba land?so these yoruba pastors can't build any of their head quarters in d east,despite hving a sizeable igbo members.i suspect something.....any igbo reading this should ponder on it,shalom.

ask Lazarus Mouka, why he chose Apapa -Oshodi Expressway, when there is Onitsha -Owerri expressway?

Do u think those men need N20 offering? We're talking big money! Father Edeh at Elele will tell u why his prayer city doesnt cause traffic in neither Owerri, Elele nor Port-Harcourt.

Ask Chris Oyakhilome, why he didnt choose Benin Bypass for his Campgroup? Even TB Joshua didnt choose Ikare-Ondo for his mission.

Who needs Christ more... Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas or Who pays more tithe and offering...Igbos, Hausas, Yorubas
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Science4me(m): 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
I dont know why people cant keep it cool and think. The 35billion will be donated and it is not by tithe and offering. Pastor Adeyeye said it that the former auditorium was built by the Church. Even before anouncing this project they have already started the Construction which you guys dont know. People are employed to the Camp daily for work with a minimum wage of 15k which even the Federal Government cant do with 24/7 hour lighting.
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by deebrain(m): 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2013
m-ployer:
Dude, you don't love TB Joshua more than I do. But let's stay on topic.

May god honour u for that response to a needless post. Thank u.
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by meforyou1(m): 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2013
After being held up on that expressway for 48hrs in apr 2004 because redeem, deeper life, mountain of fire and others are having an easter programme, I do not mind if redeem will build this their massive 3km by 3km auditorium on top of the expressway.
If I were govt, I will destroy all those camps on that expressway, contruct 10-12 lane expressway and train railways to enable people commute. Are there not enough churches and mosques in this country already?
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2013
I bet any discussion about the environmental impact of a 3km auditorium is only taking place in the 'spiritual realm'. angry
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by cdoffx(m): 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2013
Ogbeche77: Chai... Who ll bear the cost? The poor church members of course..
Imagine a factory of 3km long, how much job opportunity that will create in addition to revenue thge government ll generate...
A 3km farmland will feed a substantial population in Ogun state all year round...

some few weeks before this time, why didn't you shout about a 3km long farmland or factory. Since no agricultural fundamentalist, industrial fundamentalist and governments do not see the reason for expansion of what should be their area of concentration is it then the problem of what you see as religious fundamentalist seeing reason to expand whats is in his area of concentration. You've got no point.
And to those shouting TB Joshua, the fact that he shows his charity services on the TV doesn't mean he's the only one doing it. How many of you know about RCCG orphanage homes where lot of homeless kids had graduated from Uni, some vocational trainings and so on. How many of you know about the rehabilitation for the addicts and the likes. Mind you no one is forcing anyone to contribute to the project, if you like do and if not its your choice.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by DollarmanAluta: 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2013
redcliff: Their current auditorium alone is so big that walking from beginning to end makes your fEet ache. I hope they weel allow us use okada in the new one o otherwise person fit quench before he reach seat wey e suppose sitdown.

My Guy, na true you talk ooo. I almost collapse @lastweek convention when I was to trek from the first gate to the main auditorium. Now we have trek to the new proposed 3KM auditorium. Man bikin go faint before he trek reach am. Na to just trek enter the place and sleep off during service
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2013
DollarmanAluta:

My Guy, na true you talk ooo. I almost collapse @lastweek convention when I was to trek from the first gate to the main auditorium. Now we have trek to the new proposed 3KM auditorium. Man bikin go faint before he trek reach am. Na to just trek enter the place and sleep off during service

Next time go through car park C to d tents..I ensured I didn't have anything to do @ the gate..So it was ok and besides I liked fact that you could get everything u wanted closeby except bank.

I doubt if my contribution would make any sense since we would be having our next meeeting by the grace of God @ the new auditorium.The church is marching on.

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2013
BedLam: OK , its alright! Since we can't use our fertile land for agriculture, let fundamentalist waste it for a ride to heaven.
The same you will complain that the church is insensitive to their ever increasing members during conventions if they isn't enough space for them. You will be fast to quote the bible in support of your claims and bring your logic to bear. The same you and your ilk will say " the offerings are not used to build a roof over the members heads during rains, sun etc"

Now that the church wants to build, you bring up this issue. Soon, when the project commences, you will raise the issue of poor members being taxed to build the church.

I personally understand your type! Una no come from mars, your type abounds everywhere be it in our public or private lives !

You have said your piece, I have said mine...
...The church marches on!

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2013
BedLam: OK , its alright! Since we can't use our fertile land for agriculture, let fundamentalist waste it for a ride to heaven.

You are very right.... Fertile land that could be used for agriculture are being amassed by churches and mosques.

We complain food prices are high, we pray to God to relieve us of the hardship caused by food prices, yet we will rather build big churches on fertile pieces of land rather than farm on it.

Which way Naija? undecided undecided undecided undecided We have to start using our brains o..... Our population grows day by day and no one is thinking of making plans?
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Eleponblue(m): 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2013
Nouote author=m-ployer] Dude, you don't love TB Joshua more than I do. But let's stay on topic.[/quote]
No mind am.aproko!
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by rabzy01: 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2013
Just wait mak dem finish building that auditorium along Lagos - Ibadan xpres way. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ogbeche77: which day we go do convocation? grin grin
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
Ogbeche77: Chai... Who ll bear the cost? The poor church members of course..
Imagine a factory of 3km long, how much job opportunity that will create in addition to revenue thge government ll generate...
A 3km farmland will feed a substantial population in Ogun state all year round...

SORRY, THIS IS A MISSION PROJECT, NO POLI TICS. TELL UR GOVERNOR, LGA CHAIRMAN U NEED AGRICULTURE. WE NEED JESUS, MAN SHALL NOT LIVE BY BREAD ALONE...

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by tallceejay(m): 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2013
[quote author=Ogbeche77]Chai... Who ll bear the cost? The poor church members of course..

[/quotey?

Na so d hunger reach?

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 11, 2013
obo_man:

You are very right.... Fertile land that could be used for agriculture are being amassed by churches and mosques.

We complain food prices are high, we pray to God to relieve us of the hardship caused by food prices, yet we will rather build big churches on fertile pieces of land rather than farm on it.

Which way Naija? undecided undecided undecided undecided We have to start using our brains o..... Our population grows day by day and no one is thinking of making plans?

Mr Oboman...am surprised that you guys are discovering ur need for agriculture now that RCCG wants to build a new auditorium.What have you done in your own domain to ensure food supply is not shortened?May God deliver d lots of you.

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2013
obo_man:

NONSENSE COMMENT

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Buddhar(m): 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2013
Thank you and God bless you in abundance for dat anlysis. Some have eyes but cannot see.. As for me n my House we wll serve d LORD!

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Donykua: 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2013
EXPANSION OF GOD'S KINGDOM IS ALWAYS BAD NEWS FOR THE ANTI-CHRIST. GBAM!

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Cet(m): 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2013
[quote author=ZUBY77]

I owe u much!!! Sent ur a.c number pls
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Okwyjesus(m): 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2013
Nice to know this topic made front page. First time am making front page since 2010.
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Mannylex(m): 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2013
yorubad_guy:

Compelled to contribute?? Are you normal??

Yes I am, are you?
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Okwyjesus(m): 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2013
Nice one! Anywhr their complains didnt deduct anything frm the church. I think Nigerians shld learn to start appreciating our Pastors bcs they are really bringing honour to Nigeria. Quote me anytime......

[quote
author=clue]
The same you will complain that the church is insensitive to their ever
increasing members during conventions if they isn't enough space for
them. You will be fast to quote the bible in support of your claims and
bring your logic to bear. The same you and your ilk will say " the
offerings are not used to build a roof over the members heads during
rains, sun etc"

Now that the church wants to build, you bring up this issue. Soon, when
the project commences, you will raise the issue of poor members being
taxed to build the church.

I personally understand your type! Una no come from mars, your type
abounds everywhere be it in our public or private lives !

You have said your piece, I have said mine...
...The church marches on![/quote]
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Okwyjesus(m): 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2013
[quote
author=me_for_you]After being held up on that expressway for 48hrs in
apr 2004 because redeem, deeper life, mountain of fire and others are
having an easter programme, I do not mind if redeem will build this
their massive 3km by 3km auditorium on top of the expressway.
If I were govt, I will destroy all those camps on that expressway,
contruct 10-12 lane expressway and train railways to enable people
commute. Are there not enough churches and mosques in this country
already?[/quote]

With this kind of mind dear you cant be government. The church is taking over majorily all sectors of the economy and soon goverment will join fully. Sorry dear no space for u.
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Elmos: 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2013
Okwyjesus: New thing is on the way as The Redeemed Christian Church of God is set to build a new camp auditorium in their
redemption camp along Lagos -Ibadan expression way. The new auditorium will measure 3km by 3km and will be completed before their next convention.
No doubt it will be first of its kind in the world and this arised bcus their old camp auditorium can no longer contain their ever increasing members duriing their national programmes.

Source: Dove Televison

How wonderful it would have been of 10% of the church attendee are Christian by act and action, what a wonderful our country would have been.Many of our house of worship now count on numbers of their congregation and not the level of compliance with the tenet of their faith. God help us

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by kabba7(m): 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2013
Shortly the President,Governors and others will begin trooping to the project site to donate part of thier looted funds for the projects just as the recently dismissed army officer did @ the living faith.
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by judedwriter(m): 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2013
Ignorance! D reason we have poor peeps in church is because they don't give sacrificialy. D secret to overwhelming prosperity is to give aggressively to God's work. Poverty is a mentality. To break dis mentality, we need to break d stingy-attitude dat most of us have today.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kukah: Nigerian Leaders Steal Money, Go To Jerusalem, Saudi To Pray / Redeemed Pastor Kidnapped In Ikorodu, Lagos - Metronaija.com / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.