Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way (23852 Views)

Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build / Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium / RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by cold(m): 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2013
The competition is getting stiffer.'if you build a 50,000 capacity auditorium,i'll build an even bigger one'. There's no business like church business. How did we get here?
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by bebechuks: 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2013
Faponmile: I THINK THEY SHOULD FIRST THINK OF BUILDING A PEDESTRIAN WALKWAY INTO THE CAMP FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE EXPRESSWAY. AND ALSO THINK OF A DEDICATED BRIDGE AND ROAD INTO THE CAMP. THE HARDSHIP EXPERIENCED ON ACCOUNT OF THEIR ACTIVITIES IS A NIGHTMARE TO EVERYONE.
exactly,its usually terrible there.
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by iamdsam: 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2013
Okwyjesus: New thing is on the way as The Redeemed Christian Church of God is set to build a new camp auditorium in their
redemption camp along Lagos -Ibadan expression way. The new auditorium will measure 3km by 3km and will be completed before their next convention.
No doubt it will be first of its kind in the world and this arised bcus their old camp auditorium can no longer contain their ever increasing members duriing their national programmes.

Source: Dove Televison
Spending millions on material things while the sick, the ill and the poor are suffering. What a world What type of mindset do men of God or whatever have in Nigeria T.B. Joshua is still and will continue to be the only man of God I respect in Nigeria and the whole world. He does not waste money like that but spends it on necessary and reasonable things. Emmanuel - God with us
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2013
rabzy01: If say I be university, I for dash you Doctor Degree in economics wallai. grin grin grin

which day we go do convocation? grin grin
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2013
Forza p:

shut it nigga!is it by force u contribute 2 d new auditorium?quit hating boi!
another nitwit, no wonder the country is 20 years behind.. You swallow anything thrown at you..
The country actually deserve the current breed of leaders. Blind follower

5 Likes

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by drexx(m): 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2013
cold: The competition is getting stiffer.'if you build a 50,000 capacity auditorium,i'll build an even bigger one'. There's no business like church business. How did we get here?
Bros you are just on point. How did we get to this point of jet flying, auditorium building Christianity... What has Enoch Adeboye and his firm contributed to the betterment of Nigeria. Their own is eat and let me also eat.......politician fly, pastor fly...... Thank God say church business dey run perfect competition. Make I graduate come join this emerging industry...... No too much work now..... Just speak good English and define your own pattern, clients go surely enter
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2013
cold: The competition is getting stiffer.'if you build a 50,000 capacity auditorium,i'll build an even bigger one'. There's no business like church business. How did we get here?

4 Likes

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by labiola: 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2013
If you believe in something why can't you go for it. If you think that land could be useful for agriculture, what stop you from approaching the govt to get the land and commence farming that will feed a state. I was at the just concluded RCCG convention and I can tell you the economic benefits that flow in that place is more than N500m. The pure water seller, handkeichief seller, petty traders,transporters etc benefited from such economics benefit. Did all the money go to RCCG pocket. Whether you like it or not RCCG has contributed economically into well being of low income earners.

8 Likes

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Mannylex(m): 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2013
The poor church goers always contribute, but at the end they become less important. The churches keeps asking for contribution, seed sowing, but at the end, the elites are the main beneficiaries. Special sit, special recognition and all. How many average citizens in the church can afford the fees of their university (Redeemers)? But they would be compelled to contribute. Really churches are becoming business enterprises. angry

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by afolayangs(m): 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2013
Faponmile: I THINK THEY SHOULD FIRST THINK OF BUILDING A PEDESTRIAN WALKWAY INTO THE CAMP FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE EXPRESSWAY. AND ALSO THINK OF A DEDICATED BRIDGE AND ROAD INTO THE CAMP. THE HARDSHIP EXPERIENCED ON ACCOUNT OF THEIR ACTIVITIES IS A NIGHTMARE TO EVERYONE.
i was informed last weekend during  church programme that ogun state govt have not granted  church permit τ̅☺ build  pedestrial bridge
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by webman(m): 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2013
The visioners can only understand their visions only by themselves. The poor are poor because, they have the mentality of being poor. To be poor amounts to lack of using one's talents to maximize one's vision. Believe me, everyone is created by God with hidden talents to impart the whole world. Insightful, there is nothing wrong with Nigeria as a nation. But, in a situation,where the majority of people have "depending mind" ,can the nation move forward? THERE IS HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A PERSON WHO HAS SEEN JESUS CHRIST AND GREAT VISION HAS BEEN COMMITTED INTO HIS HANDS AND A PERSON WHO DOES NOT KNOW JESUS CHRIST. There are two things that,l will like people to know here, people who are running with the race of the kingdom through their God-given vision and people who do not believe that,there is vision. Emphatically, whatever we sow, we shall reap. God bless the redeemers and Nigeria as a whole. Thank you all.

5 Likes

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by ikdom(m): 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2013
BedLam: OK , its alright! Since we can't use our fertile land for agriculture, let fundamentalist waste it for a ride to heaven.

My dear, after life here on earth comes eternity which if anyone does not make heaven, God has no other place but hell for that person, so it is not a waste to use our land to save souls. "Man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God" "What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world but lose his life in eternity"

3 Likes

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by afolayangs(m): 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2013
labiola: If you believe in something why can't you go for it. If you think that land could be useful for agriculture, what stop you from approaching the govt to get the land and commence farming that will feed a state. I was at the just concluded RCCG convention and I can tell you the economic benefits that flow in that place is more than N500m. The pure water seller, handkeichief seller, petty traders,transporters etc benefited from such economics benefit. Did all the money go to RCCG pocket. Whether you like it or not RCCG has contributed economically into well being of low income earners.
i concur ma broda

4 Likes

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by waldigit: 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2013
Beloved, what is happening in redemption camp is Gods covenant of partnership with man. It is to proove what such covenant can achieve. Behold I show you a great misery, that camp site shall not cease to expand till christ shall return, the imaginable size for now shall be the size of Ibadan city so prepare thyself for aboundance of rain.
On the physical planning issues raised, relax as a physical planner of more than 15 yrs I can assure that the the Greatest Master Planner Oga at the Top (GOD) is the one coordinating the planning process. And the Church is aware. He is the owner of all the Gold and Silver in the universe so, can you query Him on how he spent His money?.
After all the you and I have never been asked to come and make personal donation. Shallom.

5 Likes

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Egbewale02(m): 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2013
God we hlp us oooo
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by mko2005: 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2013
mickyarams: The money that will be spent to build this mega structure can be better spent on building an orphanage or food bank for the poor, I'm sure Jesus would love that as well. We have more than enough places of worship in Nigeria already. These pastors travel to Europe and America and see how religious organisations invest in looking after the poor and not building mega structures and buying private jets. Great Ormond street hospital which is the best hospital for kids in the world gets majority of its funding from churches in England.
Don't worry,we will get there ! For now,we just want to spread the message for all souls to be worn for Christ ! It was after the message that Christ fed the crowd ! The churches do but no advert please !

God help us

2 Likes

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by mko2005: 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2013
[quote author=~Bluetooth][/quote]
Tell the church member to shine his/her eyes and make use of the word of God as given to him/her by the pastor and there will be a turn around in his life !

God help us
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by redcliff: 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2013
Frankmishael: God bless all men of God ¶Ş this country they greÁt men, ά̲̣̥πϑ God bless my pastor, pastor chris oyakhilome phd
The chris of Anti-christ embassy? grin
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2013
An Auditorium that would be used only once a year. Kai!!
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by redcliff: 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2013
Their current auditorium alone is so big that walking from beginning to end makes your fEet ache. I hope they weel allow us use okada in the new one o otherwise person fit quench before he reach seat wey e suppose sitdown.
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by OkBounce(m): 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2013
why always in yoruba land?so these yoruba pastors can't build any of their head quarters in d east,despite hving a sizeable igbo members.i suspect something.....any igbo reading this should ponder on it,shalom.
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2013
redcliff:
The chris of Anti-christ embassy? grin

May God damage ƔŮя mouth in hell Fǿя̩̥̊ that statement ά̲̣̥πϑ all of u insulting men of God, U̶̲̥̅̊ will find ƔŮя self in hell
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by drstan(m): 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2013
m-ployer:
Dude, you don't love TB Joshua more than I do. But let's stay on topic.
and i dont think you love him more than i do
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Drdreluv: 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2013
We don't need your money ooo for all those who are complainig THE KINDOM OF GOD will keep flurishing wheather you like it or not........seek first the kingdom of God other things will be added unto you

3 Likes

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by yorubadguy: 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2013
Mannylex: The poor church goers always contribute, but at the end they become less important. The churches keeps asking for contribution, seed sowing, but at the end, the elites are the main beneficiaries. Special sit, special recognition and all. How many average citizens in the church can afford the fees of their university (Redeemers)? But they would be compelled to contribute. Really churches are becoming business enterprises. angry

Compelled to contribute?? Are you normal??
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by obyrich(m): 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2013
Majikals: Thats d least of our problems....nigerians re d most religious people in d world yet ranking almost highest in corruption...a hut wit a few true worshippers is better dan a mega stadium wit mixed multitude....35bill,OMG,where did all dos donations come from?...
Proceeds of corruption. All the wicked leaders including fraudulent government contractors in this nation are all prominent members of these churches. I refuse to worship a bribe-taking god.
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2013
Ogbeche77: Chai... Who ll bear the cost? The poor church members of course..
Imagine a factory of 3km long, how much job opportunity that will create in addition to revenue thge government ll generate...
A 3km farmland will feed a substantial population in Ogun state all year round...

Why are u trying to drink paracetamol for God's headache.You guys are just passive in this country..Your govt officials keep embezzling your money yet u only talk in secrecy then someone says he wants a befitting house for his God n you are here doing some unnecessary e-rants.

No go kill urself with wahala oo

2 Likes

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2013
Adex097:
Do you call that waste?
Must you be an economist before knowing that the new auditorium would affect Nigeria's Economy positively?.

Please be a rational thinker and stop looking at stuffs like this from religious view only.

*drops mic*

Pls pick up the mic and kindly explain to us how the auditorium will affect Nigeria's economy positively

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2013
Ok-Bounce:
why always in yoruba land?so these yoruba pastors can't build any of their head quarters in d east,despite hving a sizeable igbo members.i suspect something.....any igbo reading this should ponder on it,shalom.

May God forgive ur devilish tribalistic comment..To think that you even added Shalom to ur comment..

Na wa for d way una dey think for ds country oo...Choi! Una carry sentiments o even church matter?May God forgive us.

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Areaboy2(m): 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2013
labiola: If you believe in something why can't you go for it. If you think that land could be useful for agriculture, what stop you from approaching the govt to get the land and commence farming that will feed a state. I was at the just concluded RCCG convention and I can tell you the economic benefits that flow in that place is more than N500m. The pure water seller, handkeichief seller, petty traders,transporters etc benefited from such economics benefit. Did all the money go to RCCG pocket. Whether you like it or not RCCG has contributed economically into well being of low income earners.

My friend, slap yourself.

What nonsense.. with people like you churning out such nonsense, what hope has the country got?. You take everything given to you hook line and sinker and come here to say pure water sellers are an economic benefit of such massive waste of land.. You go school at all? undecided

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Gombs(m): 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2013
Ms_Steph: After building it with contributions from d poor masses dey will nw make dem sit at d back so dey elites can occupy d front sit

I must say I'm disappointed at this post...'Poor masses'??...izzit a govt institution? "Elites"...??

You go to church and give givings, does dat now qualify u as "poor masses"? Meanwhile your givings in church is NOT 'contributions' o!..the church is not a multipurpose cooperative society...

If dem no use funds from givings in church to build camp ground/church convocation arena/etc na govt go include am for their budgets?...in my church, I sit in front row...pls define wot you mean by "Elites" plz

2 Likes

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by tomber(m): 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2013
BedLam: OK , its alright! Since we can't use our fertile land for agriculture, let fundamentalist waste it for a ride to heaven.
what is 3km2 to Nigerian land mass?. you dont av to cast stones at rcccg to prov d point that naija isn't serious abt agriculture. the church or those who you callld fundamentalist can c it as whatever, it takes a wise gov to make some economic sense out of it. Rome, saudi etc make gud money from religious tourism....
Anyway let d church n d gov take serious step on d traffic situatn on d exp.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Redeemed Pastor Kidnapped In Ikorodu, Lagos - Metronaija.com / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? / Mbaka’s Adoration Ministry Opens Today, Worshippers Rejoice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.