Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,424 members, 7,850,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

Checkout The The Most Expensive Divorces Of All Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout The The Most Expensive Divorces Of All Time (837 Views)

When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. / Checkout The “funny Message” This Lagos Bus Is Passing About Women [PHOTO] / Groom Divorces Bride During Wedding Ceremony After Seeing Her For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The The Most Expensive Divorces Of All Time by 9jawear(m): 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
The Most Expensive Divorces Of All Time:
TBD: Harold and Sue Ann Hamm – $5.3 billion (not finalized)
#1: Rupert and Anna Murdoch – $1.7 billion
#2: Bernie and Slavica Ecclestone – $1.2 billion
#3: Adnan Khashoggi and Soraya Khashoggi – $875 million
#4: Craig and Wendy McCaw – $460 million
#5: Mel and Robyn Gibson – $425 million
#6: Robert and Sheila Johnson – $400 million

Read Full List Here : http://oyora..com/2013/08/the-most-expensive-divorces-of-all.html
Re: Checkout The The Most Expensive Divorces Of All Time by Mynd44: 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
In Naija, the woman gets a black eye. Whats the cost of that?
Re: Checkout The The Most Expensive Divorces Of All Time by MrsChima(f): 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2013
Mynd_44: In Naija, the woman gets a black eye. Whats the cost of that?

Freesom.
Re: Checkout The The Most Expensive Divorces Of All Time by Mynd44: 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Freesom.
Too free
Re: Checkout The The Most Expensive Divorces Of All Time by Enegod(m): 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
Mynd_44: In Naija, the woman gets a black eye. Whats the cost of that?
grin
Re: Checkout The The Most Expensive Divorces Of All Time by Danhumprey: 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2013
Na so divorce cost like this Then I better do everything to protect my marriage,including cutting the di.cck of every intruder that want to lay wit my wife! angry
Re: Checkout The The Most Expensive Divorces Of All Time by k2039: 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
Danhumprey: Na so divorce cost like this Then I better do everything to protect my marriage,including cutting the di.cck of every intruder that want to lay wit my wife! angry

Divorce only happens if there is a marriage. It's better you just stay single.
Re: Checkout The The Most Expensive Divorces Of All Time by SincereBigot: 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2013
Ojujua sorry oguggua and Sexkillz-- 15mb
Re: Checkout The The Most Expensive Divorces Of All Time by MrsChima(f): 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2013
Sincere Bigot: Ojujua sorry oguggua and Sexkillz-- 15mb

15k nairas grin
Re: Checkout The The Most Expensive Divorces Of All Time by iamswizz(m): 9:21am On Aug 12, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

15k nairas grin
hahahaha

(1) (Reply)

What Would We Do If Facebook Shuts Down?? / Defintion Of A Classic Girl Or High Class Girl. / This Is Not A Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.