Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,765 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

Do Sisters Tell Each Other Who They Doing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Sisters Tell Each Other Who They Doing? (768 Views)

What Are They Doing? / Slept With 2 Sisters / Why Are Some Successful Sisters Not Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Sisters Tell Each Other Who They Doing? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2013
Please I have this girl I'm going out with, we had x last week and all of a sudden her senior Sis is all over me. Please is it a trap? cry She openly told me she wants us to have x. don't know if it's her junior Sis that sent her or maybe she just heard something and want to try it too. This question is dumb right? I'm I paranoid?
Re: Do Sisters Tell Each Other Who They Doing? by k2039: 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
If you love your life, don't try any shi.t with the sister, it could be a trap and if it's not a trap, trust me you don't want to be between two sisters, it will get messy in the future.

IMHO, if the elder sister has seen you before, then it's likely her sibling told her about you.
Re: Do Sisters Tell Each Other Who They Doing? by Dubemkelly(m): 12:08am On Aug 11, 2013
Com'on dude! I knw u r a dog buh don't make it known
Re: Do Sisters Tell Each Other Who They Doing? by HARDDON: 12:18am On Aug 11, 2013
k2039: If you love your life, don't try any shi.t with the sister, it could be a trap and if it's not a trap, trust me you don't want to be between two sisters, it will get messy in the future.

IMHO, if the elder sister has seen you before, then it's likely her sibling told her about you.

huh?

angry angry angry
Re: Do Sisters Tell Each Other Who They Doing? by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:04am On Aug 11, 2013
k2039: If you love your life, don't try any shi.t with the sister, it could be a trap and if it's not a trap, trust me you don't want to be between two sisters, it will get messy in the future.

Re: Do Sisters Tell Each Other Who They Doing? by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:05am On Aug 11, 2013
Adetundeyyy: Please I have this girl I'm going out with, we had x last week and all of a sudden her senior Sis is all over me. Please is it a trap? cry She openly told me she wants us to have x. don't know if it's her junior Sis that sent her or maybe she just heard something and want to try it too. This question is dumb right? I'm I paranoid?

Feeling like a superman ??

(1) (Reply)

Does Your Woman Wash Her Hands After Using The Toilet? / Difference Between Dating A Girl And A Woman / How To Solve Relationship Problems: Applying The 80 20 Rule To Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.