Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB (27534 Views)

Buhari Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - IBB / I Want To Save Nigeria - Ibb / Coups In Nigeria •ibb’s Adc, Uk Bello, Pretended To Be With Us And Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by babaowo: 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2013
OPC.NAIRALAND:

We are yet to see red caps show love, but soon as Ladipo is shut they will drag their Eze out of bed, dress his head up in feathers, push him into a van and they all drive down here to beg for mercy.
they don't involve in anything without their personal interest.
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by damola1: 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2013
Italiano1:

My friend, you are confusing change and development with bullying.

Fash carry go

At whose expense. Laws are made for people not the other way round. Fashola is a bully. A government that does not care about how is actions or inactions affect the weakest link in the name of ' development ' is a rubbish government.
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by Femsyn(m): 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
Its getting more difficult contributing to national issues these days, as people debate simply based on pure sentiments.
Who knew Obama's capability before he became U.S president?
By precedence, if he can put Lagos in order, he sure can put Nigeria in order.
If past presidents weren't given mock tests b4 becoming presidents, Fashola doesn't need same.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by babaowo: 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Oh that is ur plean so he can deport everybody to Congo.
...well if congo is wellcome home to destitutes,robbers and kidnappers? so be it..
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by bashydemy(m): 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2013
1oracle:
Are you not ashamed that your ancestors fought to keep those people in your so called one Nigeria? Why did you not allow them to go when they declared their interest to leave your hypocritical one Nigeria for you?
Whenever you type "yorubas are" in a google search box, you will know the answers to all this problems.
What is this foools saying? What is the problem of the yoruba for your failure to when you go to war with Nigeria, Is the Nigeria Head of state then a yoruba man? is it a yoruba man that ask your so called leader then Coward Ojukwu run to Ivory Coast. Shame on your tribe.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by Italiano1: 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2013
damola1:

At whose expense. Laws are made for people not the other way round. Fashola is a bully. A government that does not care about how is actions or inactions affect the weakest link in the name of ' development ' is a rubbish government.

Welcome to the 21st Century!

A lot of Lagosians will disagree with your opinion but you are entitled to it.

And I still call BS with your accusations but let us focus on the topic of thread
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2013
IBB was a catastrophe to nigeria..... /VOICE OF REVOLUTOIN
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2013
dvdon: And IBB is a ____ to Nigeria.
A. Blessing
B. Disgrace
C. Shame
D. Problem
E. B,C,D

Folks need to go check the records

How many institutions existed before IBB took office, and How many he left in office and how many of those institutions IBB left so many years ago we still depend on.

IBB made mistakes and failed us, but he was also a very transformational leader. Transformational leaders are always controversial.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by bashydemy(m): 11:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
eye4eye: PPP/APGA alliance supported by SE clowns.
No mind the idiots jare, He cannot win 1million vote put together.
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
Fash!!! The Great Deporter.

Na joke I deh joke O
Pls I don't wanna be deported Oooooo.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
@johnsonjosbles:
IBB was a catastrophe to nigeria..... /VOICE OF REVOLUTOIN

Do you have any evidence of any decree IBB introduced that encouraged people to go and engage in corruption?

Sometimes we just re-say what others say without thinking about it. We need to sit back and ask ourselves what exactly are we saying?
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by damola1: 11:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
Italiano1:

Welcome to the 21st Century!

A lot of Lagosians will disagree with your opinion but you are entitled to it.

And I still call BS with your accusations but let us focus on the topic of thread

Fashola had an opinion, and it's simple: Lets make Lagos run better, against popular opinions of lets loot like others did, so if his opinion counts, Mr. Italy, mine does. 110%.

Fashola is a great minister of works, but a bad , very bad manager of people. He's absolutely no regard for the people that cannot defend themselves. He's a dangerous leader!...
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by justhelp(m): 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2013
1oracle:
Are you not ashamed that your ancestors fought to keep those people in your so called one Nigeria? Why did you not allow them to go when they declared their interest to leave your hypocritical one Nigeria for you?
Whenever you type "yorubas are" in a google search box, you will know the answers to all this problems.
You don't worry now when Fashola finish his mathematical politics with you and your kinds you will leave all the yoruba state,or must you die here?
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by Italiano1: 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
damola1:

Fashola had an opinion, and it's simple: Lets make Lagos run better, against popular opinions of lets loot like others did, so if his opinion counts, Mr. Italy, mine does. 110%.

Fashola is a great minister of works, but a bad , very bad manager of people. He's absolutely no regard for the people that cannot defend themselves. He's a dangerous leader!...

You seem to have personal grievances here. Can you share your personal story so we can understand what you mean?

Most Lagosians are satisfied with his performance.

Mr "Damola" what is the problem you have with the Excellency?
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by damola1: 11:37pm On Aug 10, 2013
Italiano1:

You seem to have personal grievances here. Can you share your personal story so we can understand what you mean?

Most Lagosians are satisfied with his performance.

Mr "Damola" what is the problem you have with the Excellency?

I am a part of Most Lagosians. And I believe strongly in his infrastructural skills. He's expanded almost all the roads in Ikeja and he's great Minister of works, but a very dangerous People manager.

You see, at some point in time in life, either us or those close to us have been down, or broken, and it's either our responsibility or that of the govt. to help lift this people up. Fashola has taken away food from more poor people than all other govt. combined. Without making provisions for making sure they are better off. It's undemocratic, it's inhumane, and it's extremely bad not to put people into consideration above structures. Afterall the infrastructure is for us.
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by dangiwa09(m): 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
agbameta: All the powerful forces in Nigeria dey fall over each other to show love and respect. Fashola is def the most loved and respected Nigerian leader.

A credible and trusted statesman in the making..
?

Abiola knows better.
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 10, 2013
babaowo: ...well if congo is wellcome home to destitutes,robbers and kidnappers? so be it..
If u feel or knew they are destitutes,robbers and kidnappers,then there is were they belong and that is Prison nt deportation from their own Country. Some we come here to clame they are educated and intellegent without even knowing the Constitution of this nation. He may be Gs to u or to some people ,but nt gd enough to lead Nigeria that is my point.
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by Bizibi(m): 11:59pm On Aug 10, 2013
Even if a leader is good some useless people will still talk rubbish,we in delta state are praying fr such a wonderful leader,God will bless him abundantly, he is indeed a great leader

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by jibsai(m): 11:59pm On Aug 10, 2013
confusion247:
IBB and ABUBAKAR are now great leaders in yoruba interpretations. Very shameful.
IBB annulled june 12, an election won by a yoruba son ABIOLA.
ABUBAKAR watched ABIOLA die under his close watch.
Today both are great leaders in yoruba land for praising FASHOLA.
Now i know why google are so accurate when you type in 'yorubas are' in a google search box.
eko ni baje oooo

Um! I tot same abubarka released obsanjo, diya and co...he also returned democracy to dz country somfin u mofo is enjoyin to spill out d sH!ttt above! In military regime I doubt Nairaland will be existing...Eko oni baje o//oyo oni daru o
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by armyofone(m): 12:09am On Aug 11, 2013
instead of IBB to be mourning his wife he is busy patrolling all over Nigeria
hiss
I don't care how long but he should be in black and in a quiet place crying and holding memorials as his top bucket list.
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by dangiwa09(m): 12:10am On Aug 11, 2013
Italiano1:

The Bosses have spoken!!!

Kudos

the same boxes that arranged Abiola's death?
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by dangiwa09(m): 12:17am On Aug 11, 2013
jibsai:

Um! I tot same abubarka released obsanjo, diya and co...he also returned democracy to dz country somfin u mofo is enjoyin to spill out d sH!ttt above! In military regime I doubt Nairaland will be existing...Eko oni baje o//oyo oni daru o

obasanjo and diya were not an issue at the time. And democracy was already agreed on before abubarka came, he was under pressure to hand over, so he spent more money in less than a year than most other presidents spent in 4 years. If he loved Yoruba so much, why didn't he release Abiola immediately and hand over to him?
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by kazman7(m): 12:25am On Aug 11, 2013
dangiwa09:

obasanjo and diya were not an issue at the time. And democracy was already agreed on before abubarka came, he was under pressure to hand over, so he spent more money in less than a year than most other presidents spent in 4 years. If he loved Yoruba so much, why didn't he release Abiola immediately and hand over to him?
Must you spin everything on its head,so Obasanjo and Diya are not huumans,BTW what if Abubakar decides to extend his tenure,could you have been able to do anything about it?
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by Blueeyedboi(m): 12:28am On Aug 11, 2013
confusion247:
IBB and ABUBAKAR are now great leaders in yoruba interpretations. Very shameful.
IBB annulled june 12, an election won by a yoruba son ABIOLA.
ABUBAKAR watched ABIOLA die under his close watch.
Today both are great leaders in yoruba land for praising FASHOLA.
Now i know why google are so accurate when you type in 'yorubas are' in a google search box.
eko ni baje oooo
...You hit the nail right on the head..bold enough to call a spade a spade unlike some deluded folks having a sense of obligation to follow ibb's endorsement sheepishly...
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by ZUBY77(m): 12:34am On Aug 11, 2013
This funny clowns are projecting a man who will get Zero vote in the east as president or vice.

is that how you win elections?
No matter how good he is, he has shot himself in the foot.

You people are praising his works because he manages the state with the biggest internal revenue.

give him Zamfara or Yobe and see how he performs.

Anyway.. PDP is winning again
. The Amechi saga should be a lesson to you people. Jonathan is a moving train.
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by 170chuks(m): 12:34am On Aug 11, 2013
Fashola z what.. ? My follow Nigerians. Lets nt deceive ourselves .He's just using an advanced method in doing their normal stuff . & yhu guys call that ruling
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by Asiwaju9ja(m): 12:45am On Aug 11, 2013
omiobo: No doubt Fashola has what it takes to lead this country.

If Dem go allow am!
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by Asiwaju9ja(m): 12:46am On Aug 11, 2013
omiobo: No doubt Fashola has what it takes to lead this country.

Dem go allow am?
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by Asiwaju9ja(m): 12:52am On Aug 11, 2013
ZUBY77: This funny clowns are projecting a man who will get Zero vote in the east as president or vice.

is that how you win elections?
No matter how good he is, he has shot himself in the foot.

You people are praising his works because he manages the state with the biggest internal revenue.

give him Zamfara or Yobe and see how he performs.

Anyway.. PDP is winning again
. The Amechi saga should be a lesson to you people. Jonathan is a moving train.

You see why? Dis one dey talk, na u generate d internal revenue for am?

Fashola wen don put yardstick for Governance in Nigeria. Governors across Nigeria now emulate him.
Dey there, from ACN thru APGA to PDP Governors.
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by Blueeyedboi(m): 1:00am On Aug 11, 2013
Asiwaju9ja:

If Dem go allow am!
...How we go allow am??..God forbids a tyrant like fashola to rule nigeria...his popularity is restricted to the south-west alone #fact
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by agbameta: 1:19am On Aug 11, 2013
J

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Live On "The Candidates" On January 23rd, 2019 By 7pm / Bandits Kidnap Anglican Bishop Aderogba, Wife & Driver In Oyo / Aisha Buhari Visits Baby Musa At National Hospital, Abuja(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.