Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB (27535 Views)

Buhari Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - IBB / I Want To Save Nigeria - Ibb / Coups In Nigeria •ibb’s Adc, Uk Bello, Pretended To Be With Us And Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by kazman7(m): 5:18am On Aug 11, 2013
ZUBY77: This funny clowns are projecting a man who will get Zero vote in the east as president or vice.

is that how you win elections?
No matter how good he is, he has shot himself in the foot.

You people are praising his works because he manages the state with the biggest internal revenue.

give him Zamfara or Yobe and see how he performs.

Anyway.. PDP is winning again
. The Amechi saga should be a lesson to you people. Jonathan is a moving train.
Igbos,una no dey tire?do you think Nigeria revolves around the East alone? with your very powerful voting block why didn't you vote in Ojukwu/Okorocha when they contested for senate/presidency back in the. Days,Ekwueme nko? See,Fashola's life does not depend on your votes,..as for me if i see an igbo man with Fashola's qualities,i will give him my vote any day,you lot are just too bitter.SMH

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by bebechuks: 5:19am On Aug 11, 2013
bobosydney: For those igbos who just ranting and hating our dear lovely Gov Fashola of Lagos state . whether you like him or not , he is our Obama in lagos and for the whole southwest . There is 90% chance that APC will win 2015 Presidential election and yorubas and Hausas votes can decide . This is Nigerian ethnic population statistic.

Hausa 29%
Yoruba 21%
Igbo 18%
Ijaw 10%
Kanuri 4%
Ibibio 3%
Tiv 2.5%

If you good in mathematics , you should easily know that APC and conmbination of Hausa and Yoruba will easily win this time and i foresee Jonathan suffer this time
fash don't even knw u exist. So relax!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by Nobody: 5:29am On Aug 11, 2013
Rochas and fashola 2015
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 11, 2013
Let's be sincere..Fashola is different.He's a leader! He might be stepping on toes but if a leader is liked by everyone then trust me he isn't doing anytin..Not in somewhere like Lagos where peeps are obstinate, There's been some level of sanity.You guys need to hearwhat this bus owners say..
They say they don't like Fashola but thank Godfoe his laws and actions.

Evrything might not look perfect but Fashola is a leader,,He just needs the opportunity and followers that are more future oriented.God bless BRF.

Mind you all am nt yoruba and I would never EVER be tribalistic.I see the truth and say it as it is.

9 Likes

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by coputa(m): 7:21am On Aug 11, 2013
So iBB knows what is good and he refuses to do it,..this man sihould be in jail and all his stolen wealth confisticated...hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by kevinlesley: 7:32am On Aug 11, 2013
But come.o,IBB never endorsed Fashola for pres,he only said he is a blessing to his father & to Nigeria,pls don't twist pple's words!
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 11, 2013
No doubt, Fashola is indeed a visionary leader. My puzzle here is that the Yoruba people have never accepted IBB as a good man until his welcome pronouncement. No wonder, in politics, there is neither permanent friend nor permanent enemy but only permanent interest.
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 11, 2013
But he annulled June 12th and made sure the ITT billionaire was murdered.

He truncated a democratic process and threw the polity into chaos and made sure his cousin took over and siphoned the country treasury in what was worse than day light robbery.

Does it occur to you great minds of Nairaland that these 2 are out here for image laundry ? These 2 have affected Nigeria worse than any human beings on earth.

Take away his tribal sentiments and his multiple anti-poor policies from Fashola and he will be a great guy, I could give Fashola my vote after GEJ is done in 2019 but Fashola has to be careful not to be used for white washing of rusty and cantankerous images that these two are engaged on recently.

No human being is perfectly bad, IBB is to be respected for his admittance of defeat in national politics and gravitational retirement into honourable Elders Quorum, same can be said of his cousin, but can we say the same of Buhari ?

Lest I forget, these 2 persons, are PDP members and without prejudice to Party of affiliation they followed the footsteps of President GEJ to pay homage to my friend Fashola. I hope Tinubu and Buhari see a point of lesson in this. There is more to life than sentimental politics.

Billyonaire, writes from the Billionaires Enclave.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by ibkgab001: 7:40am On Aug 11, 2013
Like Fashola like Aregbesola!!!
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by Ekowise(m): 8:13am On Aug 11, 2013
How I wish BRF is the Abia State governor. I'm an Abian so I owe no one an appology.
I love BRF!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by anonimi: 8:16am On Aug 11, 2013
Yorubest: Coming from the Maradona himself

BRF is by far light years ahead of the regular Nigerian governor

So a maradona talks and every mumu listens and gives CREDENCE and value to what he has said.

Interesting reflection of our values!!!
Indeed in a land of mumus a governor who has been in power for over six years with some N=3 trillion (3,000,000,000,000) down the budget drain along with his 57 LCDAs is "excellent".

It does not matter that he has NOT addressed the very BASIC issues of everyday life for the residents of his state from whom he derives 60% of his budgeted revenue in the form of IGR. The very BASIC things such as

* potable water,
* primary, vocational and secondary education,
* feeder roads

that are the RESPONSIBILITY of the state and LGAs as per the 1999 constitution amended to date.

I refuse to be part of people with short memories and hence celebrate MEDIOCRITY (average performance) that targets impacts less than 20% of the state over which he governs.
I reject such!!!

Is this not a state where Alhaji Lateef Jakande was governor for only four years (1979-1983) before Ayatollah Buhari overthrew him and other REAL progressive action governors, locking them up in jail while he
kept his fulani brother, Shagari in comfortable house arrest in Ikoyi

Is this not a state that formed part of the old Western region where the great sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo was Premier for only six years (1954-1960)?
A period of outstanding reform and transformation yet to be paralleled?

[img]http://4.bp..com/_0IESX1xxuRc/TU4_OBRf7MI/AAAAAAAAADs/j89nL0siu-E/s320/Obafemi_Awolowo.jpg[/img]

Awo's performance, almost 60 years ago, is simply a MIRACLE compared to the mediocre standards that are being praised today.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by Dannylux: 8:41am On Aug 11, 2013
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by Dannylux: 8:42am On Aug 11, 2013
sad politics
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by comrChris(m): 8:42am On Aug 11, 2013
D fact s dat Fashola s governing d richest state n a state half developed by Fg,lagos allocatn s big enough 2maintain its environ nt 2talk of deir huge internal revenue.well north can do anytin 2get westners vote come 2015
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by afroluciferans: 8:44am On Aug 11, 2013
anonimi:

So a maradona talks and every mumu listens and gives CREDENCE and value to what he has said.

Interesting reflection of our values!!!
Indeed in a land of mumus a governor who has been in power for over six years with some N=3 trillion (3,000,000,000,000) down the budget drain along with his 57 LCDAs is "excellent".

It does not matter that he has NOT addressed the very BASIC issues of everyday life for the residents of his state from whom he derives 60% of his budgeted revenue in the form of IGR. The very BASIC things such as

* potable water,
* primary, vocational and secondary education,
* feeder roads

that are the RESPONSIBILITY of the state and LGAs as per the 1999 constitution amended to date.

I refuse to be part of people with short memories and hence celebrate MEDIOCRITY (average performance) that targets impacts less than 20% of the state over which he governs.
I reject such!!!

Is this not a state where Alhaji Lateef Jakande was governor for only four years (1979-1983) before Ayatollah Buhari overthrew him and other REAL progressive action governors, locking them up in jail while he
kept his fulani brother, Shagari in comfortable house arrest in Ikoyi

Is this not a state that formed part of the old Western region where the great sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo was Premier for only six years (1954-1960)?
A period of outstanding reform and transformation yet to be paralleled?

[img]http://4.bp..com/_0IESX1xxuRc/TU4_OBRf7MI/AAAAAAAAADs/j89nL0siu-E/s320/Obafemi_Awolowo.jpg[/img]

Awo's performance, almost 60 years ago, is simply a MIRACLE compared to the mediocre standards that are being praised today.

The only sensible but not necessarily historically correct post so far
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by azzima(m): 9:19am On Aug 11, 2013
bakynes: I like what one igbo guy said,sentiments asides this man is a visionary leader nt because am yoruba bt this man has what it takes to lead Nigeria.How many times are we going to tell the igbos that he did the resettlement tin to destitutes regardless of the tribe.Other tribes including Yoruba were involved in the resettlement.Abi what's the use of Sleeping under the bridge in lagos,cooking and washing ur clothes under d bridge if living in lagos is nt working for you go back to your village nw @ least u ve shelther over your head there.Many just want to come to lagos to pose to their village friends.Igbos should stop this unneccessary hatred for Gov.Fashola,normal hardworking igbos are still doin their business in lagos no one is driving them away.Come 2015 all hands on deck we must vote Gov.Fashola as president.if igbos still continue with their hate Yoruba,Hausa and some other tribes vote is enough to win the Election.GEJ has done nothing nw sentiments aside,Many yorubas voted for GEJ bt he is nt doing anything no single noticeable achievement.we want a better life bt we nt voting the right leaders.
thank you o, I still don't understand why these PPL are still ranting. Haven't you heard that RESETTLEMENT has been done in many other states for years even fashola got back some lagosians from akwa Ibom recently without crying like a baby ?that is what real leaders do. And other states have honored Lagos state's invitation of resettling their PPL since 2 years now. Obi was caught napping and now crying foul. Can someone pls tell these Biafrans that this action have been going on between state governments peacefully for years? Blame your underachieving leaders and please advise them to attend to the issue of drug smugglers always coming from Biafra. And I am even yoruba
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by simpleseyi: 9:54am On Aug 11, 2013
Ilaje44:

Kilode ti won fi fi flag bo oju Presidenti Naija?

Won o fe ri oju olosha ti onfi egberun lona egberun naira je onje ni ekana (They don't want to see the face of the robber that uses one thousand times one thousand naira (one million) for a meal)
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by Truckpusher(m): 10:21am On Aug 11, 2013
afroluciferans:

The only sensible but not necessarily historically correct post so far
Historically correct,unless you have another fact that people are unaware of.......we are waiting.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by anonimi: 10:55am On Aug 11, 2013
Truckpusher: Historically correct,unless you have another fact that people are unaware of.......we are waiting.

Bro, I hope you don't mind if I join you for the queue dey wait for correction too grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by Humphreydis(m): 11:13am On Aug 11, 2013
all na Promo......
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by ibrokola(m): 11:16am On Aug 11, 2013
atlwireles:

which country You think Nigeria is lagos island

PDP republic
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by igboboy1(m): 11:21am On Aug 11, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
He wil forever...be known as "Governor Fashola The Great" in the history books.

Na you wan write the book? Ok o
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by millionaireman: 11:46am On Aug 11, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Hmmn. A man who botched Nigeria's best shot at democracy and delayed it by a gruesome 6 years. Anyway, he's human like me so I think I'll simply have to forego grudges against him.
Ibb's eulogy on Fashola was aimed at gingerinng Fashola and APC to work harder to return power to the corenorth. Let no body be fooled.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by indomitable234: 11:46am On Aug 11, 2013
The way fashola is being courted by powers that be ,hmmmmmmmm something is up,its either he is being setup for president or vice-president
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by Oguieke(m): 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2013
[quote
author=OPC.NAIRALAND]

We are yet to see red caps show love, but soon as Ladipo is shut they
will drag their Eze out of bed, dress his head up in feathers, push him
into a van and they all drive down here to beg for mercy.[/quote] u re a renowned retardeen, u cannever be wise again, ur little brain has been overclouded with tribalism&amala, even aboki man is wiser than u, u ar a big poooo even in yeruba land. tell me what u have as an Yoruba winch.
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by Oguieke(m): 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2013
[quote
author=kazman7]
Igbos,una no dey tire?do you think Nigeria revolves around the East
alone? with your very powerful voting block why didn't you vote in
Ojukwu/Okorocha when they contested for senate/presidency back in the.
Days,Ekwueme nko? See,Fashola's life does not depend on your votes,..as
for me if i see an igbo man with Fashola's qualities,i will give him my
vote any day,you lot are just too bitter.SMH[/quote] u ar a fugitive even in that so called yeruba land so what ar u.
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by redsun(m): 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2013
This is man that stole billions of dollars of nigerian money and still haven't been made to account for it till date,yet suppose rational people still take his twisted views seriously. Fashola has shown himself to be an uninformed bigot like most socalled learned yorubas.

Mumukingdom.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by banki(m): 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2013
damola1: Fashola might be a good minister of works, but definitely not a good president. You measure he leader's strength by how well he makes laws that protects the weak not break them. Fashola is a bully.
at least he is better than the current president that has no record as governor oF one of the richest states in nigeria
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by Truckpusher(m): 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2013
anonimi:

Bro, I hope you don't mind if I join you for the queue dey wait for correction too grin grin grin
Abeg enter line dey wait for correction.

Some peeps won't just see anything good in another mans work as long as it's not coming from them or their chosen ones grin
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by juman(m): 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2013
IBB is not a gift to nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2013
Ibos are taking this Fashola and Yorubas hatred to a dangerous level...a level that is dangerous for them.

If for one unfortunate reason that GEJ wins in 2015 under very disputable circumstances ...the Northerners may not be too happy and may decide to do what they do at such times. SW may decide not to be hospitable too Ibos then also.

Ibos should learn to have the means before they show where they belong....following the Ijaws blindly is dangerous politics at best and suicidal at worst.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Visits Baby Musa At National Hospital, Abuja(Pics) / Omoyele Sowore Live On "The Candidates" On January 23rd, 2019 By 7pm / Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.