Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists (10201 Views)

Should Christians Show Love To Terrorists? / TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists / Freedom Fighters Turn To Terrorists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by UyiIredia(m): 10:37am On Aug 14, 2013
deols:

How e come bcom your matter?

Inside your tea?? Idie grin

The infidel term was harsh. I've done it but it isn't good.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by deols(f): 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

The infidel term was harsh. I've done it but it isn't good.

Oh, you dont know these people. They like to be called infidels.

I never called anyone it(well, untik earlier on in ''). It was in fact on this forum that the term started to make sense.

Even when you explain to them that the term unbeliever simply means that they dont believe in Allah and even give them the example of the bible calling non Christians unbelievers, they still go ahead to call themselves infidels.

1 Like

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
deols:

I never called anyone it(well, untik earlier on in ''). It was in fact on this forum that the term started to make sense.

Even when you explain to them that the term unbeliever simply means that they dont believe in Allah and even give them the example of the bible calling non Christians unbelievers, they still go ahead to call themselves infidels.

Who are these “people”?

You assume that Uyi Iredia is a believer.....you are wrong. Uyi is a deist.....one step away from an atheist
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by deols(f): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

Who are these “people”?

You assume that Uyi Iredia is a believer.....you are wrong. Uyi is a deist.....one step away from an atheist

Which one be deist again undecided

These people are the ones who'v been engaged in the Muslims section concerning the 'infidel' matter. People like logicboy
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
deols:

Which one be deist again undecided

These people are the ones who'v been engaged in the Muslims section concerning the 'infidel' matter. People like logicboy

You mean Abdulsleek? grin

Seriously, you need to hang out with atheists and just chill.......Maclatunji is like this because he was embarassed by xtians and atheists........especially atheists.He was a proud muslim that thought he could challenge them on logic.......bad idea

2 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by lafuria1(m): 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2013
deols:

May Allah bless you. You've said the truth.

1 Like

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by deols(f): 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

You mean Abdulsleek? grin

Seriously, you need to hang out with atheists and just chill.......Maclatunji is like this because he was embarassed by xtians and atheists........especially atheists.He was a proud muslim that thought he could challenge them on logic.......bad idea

How it relates with maclatunji??

I dont need atheists to chill.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
deols:

How it relates with maclatunji??

I dont need atheists to chill.

I was trying to say that you seem too uptight aboutatheists nowadays! Dont be like mac......

You need to chill
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by deols(f): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
Uptight?

I am chilled jorhh
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by UyiIredia(m): 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

Who are these “people”?

More like a step away from theism. I've been pretty clear with you that I strongly disagree with your stance with reasons. Not to mention that there is a possibility of rededicating myself to Christianity given a reevaluation of the faith. It's a transisitory phase bit highly unlikely to lead to atheism and I'm being modest. Wanna make me an atheist ? Easy, show me how evolution is sensible. I state to you that you'll fail.

1 Like

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by MrTroll(m): 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
^^^
You over estimate your intelligence Uyi.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by UyiIredia(m): 12:14am On Aug 15, 2013
Mr Troll: ^^^
You over estimate your intelligence Uyi.

Honestly sir, that's your problem, not mine.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 4:10am On Aug 15, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

More like a step away from theism. I've been pretty clear with you that I strongly disagree with your stance with reasons. Not to mention that there is a possibility of rededicating myself to Christianity given a reevaluation of the faith. It's a transisitory phase bit highly unlikely to lead to atheism and I'm being modest. Wanna make me an atheist ? Easy, show me how evolution is sensible. I state to you that you'll fail.

Mr Troll is right.

You overestimate your intelligence.

Evolution has little to do with atheism. Get some sense bro.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by deols(f): 4:40am On Aug 15, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Islam makes the most sense wink
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by tbaba1234: 4:58am On Aug 15, 2013
Uyi seems like a sensible guy, maybe we should have a conversation sometime about faith.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 15, 2013
Through it all, from this thread, you have to fear muslims, they monopolize violence. Even Seun is scared!
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by UyiIredia(m): 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
Logicboy03:

Mr Troll is right.

You overestimate your intelligence.

Evolution has little to do with atheism. Get some sense bro.

It has everything to do with it since it gives a MATERIALISTIC account of how life came to be. You are naïve to say otherwise and a belief in evolution strongly correlates with (and in many cases) leads to atheism: Dawkins knows this. I did state previously that the founder of Foursquare Gospel church, Aimee McPherson, was an atheist for a while precisely because of evolution: it's in the book 'God's Generals'.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by MrTroll(m): 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

It has everything to do with it since it gives a MATERIALISTIC account of how life came to be. You are naïve to say otherwise and a belief in evolution strongly correlates with (and in many cases) leads to atheism: Dawkins knows this. I did state previously that the founder of Foursquare Gospel church, Aimee McPherson, was an atheist for a while precisely because of evolution: it's in the book 'God's Generals'.
@bolds, Uyi it is one thing to read a lot of books and another thing to understand and truly gain knowledge from them. Again, you overestimate your intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by wiegraf: 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
Mr Troll: @bolds, Uyi it is one thing to read a lot of books and another thing to understand and truly gain knowledge from them. Again, you overestimate your intelligence.

He's like the only person I know I could tell "You read too much". "A" for effort, but without the reasoning skills necessary to utilize all that information it's more or else useless. A bit like memorizing multiplication tables without knowing how to multiply, but not exactly the same.

Apparently he's fairly young, so he might grow into it.

1 Like

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by MrTroll(m): 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
wiegraf:

He's like the only person I know I could tell "You read too much". "A" for effort, but without the reasoning skills necessary to utilize all that information it's more or else useless. A bit like memorizing multiplication tables without knowing how to multiply, but not exactly the same.

Apparently he's fairly young, so he might grow into it.
You're right. I never thought I could ever agree to the statement 'you read too much', but then...here.*shrugs*

1 Like

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by UyiIredia(m): 1:29am On Aug 16, 2013
Mr Troll: @bolds, Uyi it is one thing to read a lot of books and another thing to understand and truly gain knowledge from them. Again, you overestimate your intelligence.

Never mind ! You win.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by MrTroll(m): 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Never mind ! You win.
undecided
Win what

2 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Ishilove: 9:36pm On May 16, 2022
Ishilove:
Tunji must be the most hated mod on NL. Christians and atheists alike are united against Mac and with one voice they declare their utmost displeasure at having their section moderated by a muslim. Odikwa very serious o. So so serious undecided

Ishilove reporting live!! cheesy cheesy

Will Seun listen to the voice of the people?

Will Mac voluntarily resign as mod of this section and go back to his territory?

Will Seun come here to explain this rather shocking development?

Will Logicboy03 ever accept Jesus as his Lord and personal saviour?

Will Nairalanders make good on their threat and permanently quit this site if Maclantunji remains moderator of the religion section despite the aggravation his presence is causing everyone?

Will the unlikely alliance of Christians and atheists against the appointment of Maclantunji yield fruit?

Stay tuned as events unfold... cool grin
Heh
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Gboliwe: 8:08pm On May 17, 2022
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Two Hours Revelation Of Heaven - 4th Encounter From Bro.emmanuel / What Makes The Narrow Path To Heaven Hard? - Jack Kelley / Seventh Millennium In Two Decades, These Are The Prophetic Years - Don Koenig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.