Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists (10199 Views)

Should Christians Show Love To Terrorists? / TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists / Freedom Fighters Turn To Terrorists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 11, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

I catch your drift. I had the same impression too. I think mmw is 'pushing it' but I think I should give him leeway because the way he was banned was painful, if you've experienced it, moreso since he was good: I think if we didn't rally round he won't have made as much a fuss over it.

lol....your head is not correct.

1 Like

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 11, 2013
...and I usually think deols was human...
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by UyiIredia(m): 8:39am On Aug 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol....your head is not correct.

While you don turn activist for Nairaland. So far you make sense because musKeeto, FOLYKAZE and co are decieving themselves if they say they wanna leave Nairaland. And I have a sneaky feeling Deep Sight will simply come here as a guest.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Mohwasapedo: 8:43am On Aug 11, 2013
Uyi Iredia:
I catch your drift. I had the same impression too. I think mmw is 'pushing it' but I think I should give him leeway because the way he was banned was painful, if you've experienced it, moreso since he was good: I think if we didn't rally round he won't have made as much a fuss over it.

Oga, if you want to toast deols go and do it on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/751801/muslim-singles-let-us-talk/110

Here is not the place for that
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by gramci: 8:57am On Aug 11, 2013
It's no news, they are here
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:00am On Aug 11, 2013
MMW did you notice that the thread 'Best Religion section topics has now been renamed to Say Yes to Islam

1 Like

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 11, 2013
I hereby disassociate myself from all personal attacks and abuse on a certain person.

This thread was raised to report the injustice of hiding a thread about a specific terrorist threat.

Thanks.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by true2god: 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2013
Never really wanted to comment, but popular opinion suggested that maclatunji is not wanted as a moderator at the religios section since 'Islam for muslim section' has been separated from the mainstream religion section.

It is only wise for the owner of this site to listen to his 'customers', their feelings and wat they want. Thats hw business thrive.

However if he is afraid of his life as a result of Ayatullah's death threats, with some other muslims, then his plan to appease dem is understandable.

I could remember the mohammed home video which led to lose of life of an american diplomat in libya, and world wide riots the muslim world unleashed because of the video. I expected nairalanders to have understood the way an average muslims thinks and their unwanton destruction of lives wen their prophet is 'insulted'.

So i think seun is just trying to save his life and business by appointing a muslim moderator in order to censor wats 'offensive' before he further put his life in danger.

Just my thinking.

1 Like

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Mohwasapedo: 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
true2god: Ya i think we r on the same page now. Let give the guy a chance for the sake of seun and his life.
His security is more important than nairaland. Recently a saudi blogger was arrested for insulting the profet thus threatening the saudi authority. U can imagine how dis pple reason.

So atimes u just leave dem hw they r, they will soon grow.

What do mean? What do you mean we should leave them and they will soon grow?

So if muslims come tomorrow and demand that seun stops christians from posting on this site he should agree with them because he is scared for his life?

YOU NEVER LET TERRORISTS HAVE THE UPPER HAND. They will only keep coming up with more ridiculous demands to control the lives of innocent people.

The solution is simple; muslims can either start a thread to caution other members of this forum from making threats against seun since they claim their religion is peaceful. They should advice their brothers on the need for peaceful interaction and relations to stop the threats.
They should advice their fellow muslims to either be peaceful or move to another site where people don't make offensive comments about islam.

But you know what? Muslims on this site will never speak against the threat, they will never start such threads because they support terrorism and threating the lives of others to have the upper hand.

Forking blood thirsty goons.

7 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2013
@logicboy03;
by Logicboy03(m): 9:20pm On Aug 10

RoyPCain: i was actually trying to post a response to protest against on one and present the manner of dialogue in islam to ayatUllah and find out that the thread had been scrapped. there is no reason for ayatUllah to lodge a complaint as he did. Muhammad [sa] was maligned and abused by people in his time. today even lukewarm muslims do abuse him. no real muslim loves him less than ayatUllah loves him.

no amount of statement against him that people at any time [Time t] can have that will not be less than the cumulative statements against him had by people in the past before the Time t in question.

Muhammad [sa] as a prophet and Messenger has his position and nothing can change it. nothing i said. and if ayatUllah can stomach it and it is not my cup of tea, he ayatUllah should just have left and say 'peace' leaving them to their time of ignorance and muslims who are not timid would respond and take the 'boasters' to task.

we need grown people who are firm and settled in their faith to step forward and stand for islam. it is not by force to respond.

Yawn.

All your posturing will not make life easy for the ones threatened by death threats and extremism.

you need something to stuff up your mouth so that it freezes on the 'yawn'. i think maclatunji is good for your you, logicboy03 because he can put you in your place without saying a word because God through seun gave him power to down down you.

for you and the broken touting free2ryhme with his 'wetin dis one dey talk sef', there is always a question mark at the end when you ask a question, since we are not in alaba market. you people think that all muslims think alive. we dont. some of us allow freedom of speech to the point you start your mama joke. while ayatUllah didn't have to go that far, there are many who are willing to destroy you fallacious statements about God, Islam, Muhammad [sa].

how is ayatUllah going to go to otta or whereever seun is, except that seun is such a wussy. i am not of the muslims who take the same position as ayatUllah. i just defend what is mine and dont weaver.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2013
RoyPCain: @logicboy03;

you need something to stuff up your mouth so that it freezes on the 'yawn'. i think maclatunji is good for your you, logicboy03 because he can put you in your place without saying a word because God through seun gave him power to down down you.

for you and the broken touting free2ryhme with his 'wetin dis one dey talk sef', there is always a question mark at the end when you ask a question, since we are not in alaba market. you people think that all muslims think alive. we dont. some of us allow freedom of speech to the point you start your mama joke. while ayatUllah didn't have to go that far, there are many who are willing to destroy you fallacious statements about God, Islam, Muhammad [sa].

how is ayatUllah going to go to otta or whereever seun is, except that seun is such a wussy. i am not of the muslims who take the same position as ayatUllah. i just defend what is mine and dont weaver.

There are white people in America that complain that blacks do not get as much opportunities as them and they (whites) are willing to support blacks to get the equality they deserve

There are Nairaland muslims that complain that non-muslims (xtians, pagans, atheists) do not get as much benefits as them since only muslims have a separate section on Nairaland- these Nairaland muslims are willing to support non-muslims to ger the equality they deserve......

*the second statement is false

1 Like

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2013

Get a life man. You caused this whole trouble.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2013
i need to read this.
it appears i have yet again missed the drama in the religion section. cheesy
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2013
Gboliwe: This is an insult! A big big insult on the christian community!
What is that unbeliever going to moderate? How is he going to know what is for or against the bible believing christians?

God! I cant even get this right.

lol
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2013
frosbel:

A terrorist is one who threatens the life of another human being, like your brother Ayatullah did here :

https://www.nairaland.com/1392228/seun-caves-again-terrorists#17347298

that is some dirty sh-- now. undecided
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2013
Mr Troll: Round 2 start!!! grin i'll be damned if i don't fully enjoy myself this time. . .
*takes a front row seat with my 3D glasses*

lol.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2013
Uyi Iredia: I just dey laff cheesy. Damn ! After 15 years, would never have thought I would see a replay of primary school politics. ROTFL!

lol. this is good read tho.

i am only on page two lol. grin

mac has never done me wrong even though i have said mean things about some muslims.
but apparently he is more hated than killz. grin

Ishilove: Tunji must be the most hated mod on NL. Christians and atheists alike are united against Mac and with one voice they declare their utmost displeasure at having their section moderated by a muslim. Odikwa very serious o. So so serious undecided

Ishilove reporting live!! cheesy cheesy

Will Seun listen to the voice of the people?

Will Mac voluntarily resign as mod of this section and go back to his territory?

Will Seun come here to explain this rather shocking development?

Will Logicboy03 ever accept Jesus as his Lord and personal saviour?

Will Nairalanders make good on their threat and permanently quit this site if Maclantunji remains moderator of the religion section despite the aggravation his presence is causing everyone?

Will the unlikely alliance of Christians and atheists against the appointment of Maclantunji yield fruit?

Stay tuned as events unfold... cool grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

free2ryhme:

Oga abeg translate dis english wey you write for here ooo

undecided undecided undecided

grin
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2013
mazaje:

Tell allah to come and kill the infidels that are insulting him and his prophet already, and save the muslism from doing that themelves. . . .Stop quoting mythology from story books, tell allah to come and kill off all the infidels on nairaland that are insulting him and hos propehts so that foolish blood sucking muslism will not have to do it on his behalf. . .Nonsense!!!

lol
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by basilico: 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2013
Anytime muslims captured territory they would contest the holy shrines to mosques. EXAMPLE Haga sofia in Turkey, Al Aqsa in Jerusalem and countless temples in india. I dont see the difference here with Mact imposing his will here and jeering at everyone. Reminds me of those muslims waving a poster that reads Islam shall win.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

You expect civil discussions after Maclatunji has pushed people to the wall with his nonsense?

You expect civil discussion when we non-muslims see many of you NL muslims comfortable with a separate section obtained by threats?

You expect civil discussions after we have seen another dangerous threat from a muslim?

You expect civil discussions when you have been silent about all maclatunji's wickedness towards non-muslims.

YOU ARE HAVING A LAUGH.

wow... undecided

ifeness: Can anyone recommend good Nigerian forums where i could interact with Nigerians. Time to say goodbye to nairaland.

people want to leave nl now?
this must be serious. lol

why can't you all just get along?

grin
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Mohwasapedo: 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2013

for you and the broken touting free2ryhme with his 'wetin dis one dey talk sef', there is always a question mark at the end when you ask a question, since we are not in alaba market. you people think that all muslims think alive. we dont. some of us allow freedom of speech to the point you start your mama joke.

If you don't like the fact that people say bad things about muslims on Nairaland, then just pack your load and leave the site. Leave christians alone for heaven's sake you worshippers of a dead moon god.

Your muhammed and allah and aisha are not sacred to christians so stop trying to force christians to respect them.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2013
Anyway I really hope you guys work this out.
at the end of the day everyone should have a right to voice their opinions. Like I said mac seems fair to me so maybe this is easier for me to say but come on guys. Lets all kumbayah, what say you guys? cheesy
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2013
grin grin grin
see politics for religion section..aristotle was right afterall..
God help us all
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by true2god: 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2013
Moh was a pedo:

What do mean? What do you mean we should leave them and they will soon grow?

So if muslims come tomorrow and demand that seun stops christians from posting on this site he should agree with them because he is scared for his life?

YOU NEVER LET TERRORISTS HAVE THE UPPER HAND. They will only keep coming up with more ridiculous demands to control the lives of innocent people.

The solution is simple; muslims can either start a thread to caution other members of this forum from making threats against seun since they claim their religion is peaceful. They should advice their brothers on the need for peaceful interaction and relations to stop the threats.
They should advice their fellow muslims to either be peaceful or move to another site where people don't make offensive comments about islam.

But you know what? Muslims on this site will never speak against the threat, they will never start such threads because they support terrorism and threating the lives of others to have the upper hand.

Forking blood thirsty goons.
Accept my apology for being a pacifist here. U r right bro...
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by texanomaly(f): 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2013
Hahahahabahahabahaba!!!!!!!! @ Ishilove reporting Live... Has anyone considered that a non-Christian is much more likely to be impartial than a Christian. He doesn't need to know the Bible. He only needs to know the rules. I'm just sayin'. I will concede that with the controversy here, a Muslem may not have been the best choice, but I say again: if he is a fair man, what better person to be impartial. I realize given the high tension here, my comment may not be popular, but what the heck, everyone else has an opinion.

Tex
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by tpia5: 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2013
you people should calm down.

maclatunji isnt even the first muslim to mod the section- mukina has also done it, just that her name isnt on the list of mods here. But i recall her responding to requests in this section some years back.

if nothing else, the name calling is out of line and doesnt show the perpetrators in a good light at all.

try to get a hold of yourselves, and stop raising your blood pressure unnecessarily.

do you really have nothing else to do besides stay in the section 24/7? Personally, there are times when the entire nl itself is so boring, wetin person wan carry for head here.

all the celebrities refuse to marry, the few that do, do it lopsidedly most of the time, etc etc, p.ornographic and boring pictures everywhere, semi literates holding sway, na im una dey jump up and down over?
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2013
tpia@:
you people should calm down.

maclatunji isnt even the first muslim to mod the section- mukina has also done it, just that her name isnt on the list of mods here. But i recall her responding to requests in this section some years back.

if nothing else, the name calling is out of line and doesnt show the perpetrators in a good light at all.

try to get a hold of yourselves, and stop raising your blood pressure unnecessarily.

do you really have nothing else to do besides stay in the section 24/7? Personally, there are times when the entire nl itself is so boring, wetin person wan carry for head here.

all the celebrities refuse to marry, the few that do, do it lopsidedly most of the time, etc etc, p.ornographic and boring pictures everywhere, semi literates holding sway, na im una dey jump up and down over?

Shut up.

You always sound like some old hag with some screws loose in the head.

First off, the issue is not about having a muslim mod. The issue here is having a mod that is known to abuse power- amod no one here likes

WTF are you on about celebs marriage and po.rn?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2013
@logicboy03; i hope you will use logic this time. how is the second statement is false; can ayatUllah get seun in ota, abeokuta? seun probably is camping on the opposite end of the rock, where ayatUllah with his crude weapon like stone throwing can reach him. heck. you live in londan. how is it possible for someone to locate a man managing a website in london? abeokuta may be smaller, much smaller, so is the information about seun in the public domain for ayatUllah to track him down. and seun can have his boys waiting for him, anyway because there is permission to protect yourself.

@anti-maclatunji;
by Anti-maclatunji: 2:27pm

Get a life man. You caused this whole trouble.
explain how i caused 'this whole trouble"?
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Tyche(m): 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2013
Something is just not right with this Tpia character ...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Two Hours Revelation Of Heaven - 4th Encounter From Bro.emmanuel / What Makes The Narrow Path To Heaven Hard? - Jack Kelley / Seventh Millennium In Two Decades, These Are The Prophetic Years - Don Koenig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.