Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists (10197 Views)

Should Christians Show Love To Terrorists? / TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists / Freedom Fighters Turn To Terrorists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Paschal007: 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2013
*Kails*:

wow... undecided

people want to leave nl now?
this must be serious. lol

why can't you all just get along?

grin
[img]http://underthehill.files./2010/02/coexist.png[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by mazaje(m): 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2013
Paschal007:
[img]http://underthehill.files./2010/02/coexist.png[/img]

Islam. . . .The religion of Pisssssssssssssssssssssssssss. . . . . .
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by free2ryhme: 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2013
RoyPCain: @logicboy03;

you need something to stuff up your mouth so that it freezes on the 'yawn'. i think maclatunji is good for your you, logicboy03 because he can put you in your place without saying a word because God through seun gave him power to down down you.

for you and the broken touting free2ryhme with his 'wetin dis one dey talk sef', there is always a question mark at the end when you ask a question, since we are not in alaba market. you people think that all muslims think alive. we dont. some of us allow freedom of speech to the point you start your mama joke. while ayatUllah didn't have to go that far, there are many who are willing to destroy you fallacious statements about God, Islam, Muhammad [sa].

how is ayatUllah going to go to otta or whereever seun is, except that seun is such a wussy. i am not of the muslims who take the same position as ayatUllah. i just defend what is mine and dont weaver.

Brossie no vex oo

I dey chop pig meat care to join me
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2013
Guys , I think you are taking this too far , one thing is to protest and the other is to start being silly and personal.

Let us be like him who we say we represent for those who are Christians, mentioning pig meat etc is malicious instigation to hatred, STOP and THINK.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by mazaje(m): 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2013
frosbel: Guys , I think you are taking this too far , one thing is to protest and the other is to start being silly and personal.

Let us be like him who we say we represent for those who are Christians, mentioning pig meat etc is malicious instigation to hatred, STOP and THINK.

Thanks.

The day muslims on nairaland create a topic denoucing any muslims that threatens any body's life here, that day people will stop talking about pork and other things. . . Until then its fair game when their foolly is being treated for what it is. . .

4 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by free2ryhme: 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2013
frosbel: Guys , I think you are taking this too far , one thing is to protest and the other is to start being silly and personal.

Thanks.

he shld atleast know not to cross the line angry
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Ishilove: 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2013
It just galls each time I come across posts threatening harm against other users because of perceived insults against the prophet. I shall personally lay a binding curse on anyone who threatens anybody's life here. I don't know who those imbe.ciles think they are that they can just go around threatening people. Make them come creek make my people finish them. Or do they think they have the monopoly of violence? However, if we perpetually answer violence with violence, mankind shall go extinct.

I think it is high time muslims rose up against every form of extremism. It's because of folks like that scum of the earth Mohammad Qasim that Islamophobia is on the rise. I spit on all extremists!!
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2013
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2013
Moh was a pedo:
//

lol
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by rawtruth(m): 10:55pm On Aug 11, 2013
tbaba1234:

There was no life threat, mr man.

With the kinds of obnoxious things, some people regurgitate on this forum.. It is actually a miracle that only Ayatullah reacted angrily. Visit muslim threads that make front page sometimes.

I am a very gentle person but if you insult my mum in my presence, you would probably end up with a fist in your face (unless you are 7ft, 500lbs). Anger is a natural reaction to certain things but of course there are limits which must be observed.

You can insult me personally but you cross the line when you insult those i love.

....Even when the one you "love" is the most compassionate, most merciful and most powerful? God needs neither eye-service nor fighting in His behalf.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by manmustwac(m): 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
deols:

You are so hard on yourself, unfortunately. At least you may have learnt a life lesson.
What lesson? That if any mod steps on Maclatunji's toes they suffers the consequences?

deols:
Make sure to have a life you can always go back to. wink
I have a life and am still a member. What issues do you have with me that making you you to talk to me in a disrecpecful condescending way?

deols:
And again, you could have stopped all of these from happening. You were out of your way to satisfy your pushers.
So RoyPcain can open a topic in the religion section just to mock Christianity. Christ Kid who participated in the topic opens a similar topic in the muslim section. His topic is hidden and him banned for two weeks, him being told that he's a troublemaker. Now your referring to him and other members who knew about the case as pushers? Nobody pushed me i did what i did because i hate injustice and was trying to right a wrong.

deols:
I had seen you reaching your elastic limit and knew the breaking point was close. What ever started to disturb you, please go sort it out.

All the people trying to support you dont know it but I do.

I haven't got a clue about what your making noise about so stop talking in riddles and make yourself clear.

deols: I started to notice when you were calling me out. I knew you needed help but alas, I couldnt be helpful until now.

And as I try to help, all I have to say is-

Now, take a break. Go deal with your situation.
Calling out for what? Have your shallow brain forgotten that i ignored your post that you posted in my topic in the mod section call Religious Intolerance which was directed at Maclatunji? Its only in your dreams that you can be helpful to me.

To think that I used to see this mmw differently?i thought he was in the same league as the elders of this forum since he has long been a mod. But he simply cant move on! O ga o. Pele se o gbo. Olohun a se anu e o.
What makes you think i can't move on? I was a nairaland member before mukina made me a mod and am a still a member now. cuddlmii and MrsDarkSkin are ex mods and still around. Again what issues do you have with me?

deols: Have a good life as I unfollow thread.
That's right. Unfollow thread and go back to your two members and 4 guest(s) section

7 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 13, 2013
come one people.
lets chillax. smiley
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 13, 2013
That's right. Unfollow thread and go back to your two members and 4 guest(s) section
[/quote]Damn!
Really, who wants to go where they're threatening people's lives?
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by deols(f): 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
grin

Didnt mean to hurt you cry cry

Sorry... sad sad cry cry
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
deols: grin

Didnt mean to hurt you cry cry

Sorry... sad sad cry cry

Why cant you give a sincere apology?
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2013
@manmustwac;

deols:
And again, you could have stopped all of these from happening. You were out of your way to satisfy your pushers.

So RoyPcain can open a topic in the religion section just to mock Christianity. Christ Kid who participated in the topic opens a similar topic in the muslim section. His topic is hidden and him banned for two weeks, him being told that he's a troublemaker. Now your referring to him and other members who knew about the case as pushers? Nobody pushed me i did what i did because i hate injustice and was trying to right a wrong.

i am not mocking christianity. what are you talking about. i reminded christians of what christ said if truly they say what he said apply to them. you can pick and choose. i take the whole Quran and when christkid suggested the litmus test, i told him he needed to assemble him family and a muslim family in his home town, if in the west will be ready for him. but he saying muslim should curse him because the messenger [sa] cursed a particular person. that what was not the test of faith in Quran.

i thought the whole disagreement was because Ayatullah said something to seun about somebody. to me i have said Ayatullah could have walked away and let others who have stomach strong enough for the avalanche stand their ground and talk about the messenger [sa]. definitely, my thread i doubt had anything to do with the controversy.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
Eyah.. so christkid was banned @roy you see what you caused bah... (lol jus for the fun....)
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by deols(f): 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

Why cant you give a sincere apology?

What is your own?

How is it an apology. How isnt it sincere?

So he feels disrespected by me and hates it but he can disrespect a noble prophet? Funny.

But of course, I still dislike that it hurts.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
deols:

What is your own?

How is it an apology. How isnt it sincere?

So he feels disrespected by me and hates it but he can disrespect a noble prophet? Funny.

But of course, I still dislike that it hurts.

When has Manmustwacc talked about the prohet disrespectfully to your face?

This is the 3rd lie you have told

1 Like

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by deols(f): 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

I dont lie. Lying is d last vice you'd catch me on.

Movie is over.

Light out

I am done conversing with an 'infidel' tongue
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Gboliwe: 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 14, 2013
deols:

Movie is over.

Light out

Bwahaha.....

1 Like

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by manmustwac(m): 1:18am On Aug 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

Don't mind the girl. No wa hallA smiley

1 Like

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by UyiIredia(m): 1:20am On Aug 14, 2013
deols:

Movie is over.

Light out

Abegi ! No dey form. Remove the quotation marks off the word infidel.

1 Like

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 1:34am On Aug 14, 2013
logicbwoy,
that is so wrong how yall did my man mac tho. angry
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Vansnickers: 2:46am On Aug 14, 2013
Can this just end!! I'm tired of seeing Maclatunji, Islam section and Manmustwac Threads. This whole issue is absolutely Ridiculous.

I also want to point out the Vultures. Since Manmustwac was removed, the whole section has become extremely crowded . The thirst for online Power is real. I've said enough. wink

#Striktlymi/Goshen and Obadiah for Mods.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by deols(f): 8:25am On Aug 14, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Abegi ! No dey form. Remove the quotation marks off the word infidel.
Logicboy03:

Bwahaha.....
manmustwac: Don't mind the girl. No wa hallA smiley

You all cant take your own jokes abi.

Sorry..was only having fun

MMW should have been more concerned about the enemiesfriends who are too fast to want his job.

Kokoro to n jefo them.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by UyiIredia(m): 9:17am On Aug 14, 2013
deols:

You all cant take your own jokes abi.

Sorry..was only having fun

MMW should have been more concerned about the enemiesfriends who are too fast to want his job.

Kokoro to n jefo them.

Inu efo lowa to you. Mrs salt inside my tea.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by deols(f): 9:21am On Aug 14, 2013
Van snickers: Can this just end!! I'm tired of seeing Maclatunji, Islam section and Manmustwac Threads. This whole issue is absolutely Ridiculous.

I also want to point out the Vultures. Since Manmustwac was removed, the whole section has become extremely crowded . The thirst for online Power is real. I've said enough. wink

#Striktlymi/Goshen and Obadiah for Mods.

You got em wink
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by deols(f): 9:23am On Aug 14, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Inu efo lowa to you. Mrs salt inside my tea.

How e come bcom your matter?

Inside your tea?? Idie grin
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Mayowura: 10:29am On Aug 14, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Two Hours Revelation Of Heaven - 4th Encounter From Bro.emmanuel / What Makes The Narrow Path To Heaven Hard? - Jack Kelley / Seventh Millennium In Two Decades, These Are The Prophetic Years - Don Koenig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.