Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

I Impregnated A Young Girl To Test My Manhood After My Wife Couldn't Conceive - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Impregnated A Young Girl To Test My Manhood After My Wife Couldn't Conceive (6354 Views)

I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court / A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead / Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Impregnated A Young Girl To Test My Manhood After My Wife Couldn't Conceive by ekytessy(f): 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
This man needs a child of his own but his wife has not been able conceive, for 12 years now. So, he decided to play an "away-match" just to confirm if his "thing" is active or inactive.

Funny, but it's current situation in the family of Mr & Mrs Onuoha, who reside in the Alakuko area of Lagos at the moment. From what .Com gathered, the wife is insisting that she can't take it.

40yrs old Mrs. Regina Onuoha, an ex-banker, has pleaded with Alakuko Customary Court to dissolve her marriage with Mr. Paulinus Onuoha, over infidelity.

The couple has been married for 12 years without an issue. The wife’s claim in court was that there was no more love in their marriage as her husband had become so irresponsible and uncaring.

Regina told the court that since they got married, she had been the one taking care of the house, her husband had been jobless. She said she rented the apartment they both live in, but with all that, her husband was still cheating on her.

She said the worst of all he did was the fact that he impregnated a woman twice while she (the wife) was still praying for the fruit of the womb.
“I was hopeful after the marriage that I was going to have my own child. I spent all my money on the efforts to have a child, but my husband never cared.
“Four years into our marriage, my husband impregnated a woman and then four years later, he impregnated her again, making two children while I was hoping to have one,” she said.
She added that when her father-in-law died, her husband asked her to give him N300,000, but she told him she didn’t have so much, that she could only afford N120,000.

“I couldn’t afford the N300,000 my husband asked me to give him but I gave him N120,000 for his father’s burial, but he asked me not to follow him to the burial, saying I didn’t need to be there.

“He did this just to prevent me from running into his other wife and children because he took them to the village for the occasion and he thought I wouldn’t know, but I gathered the information from someone in his village,” she said.

She asked the court to tell her husband to come and pack his things away from her house as she is tired of the marriage because she didn’t have any love for him again.

Her husband, Onuoha, who claimed to be a trader, told the court that all that his wife said is true, and that he is very guilty, but he didn’t mean to hurt her. He prostrated to seek her forgiveness in court.

“I didn’t mean to impregnate the other woman, it was just that I needed to have a child with my wife and we couldn’t produce one, so I went out to test my fertility, to know whether I was or was not fertile enough to have a child,” he said.

He added that he was ready to change his behaviour and take care of his wife as he would assist her spiritually, financially and even physically in her effort to have her own children.

“I cannot even be sure or say that the other woman’s children are mine because in my tradition, if a woman is not married to a man and she has children for him, the children are not considered his until a proper traditional marriage is done. It is my wife I love, she’s the one I want to have a child with, please help me to beg her,” he said.

The court president, Mr. Godwin Awosola, told the man to seek God’s intervention over his home. He also told them to maintain the peace and stop abusing each other.

The case has been adjourned till August 17, 2013, for appraisal.
Re: I Impregnated A Young Girl To Test My Manhood After My Wife Couldn't Conceive by ekytessy(f): 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
U tested d first one, after four years u tested anoda one and u are not still sure if u can pregnant a woman, nawa for u oga, continue testing may b one day u will b sure.
Re: I Impregnated A Young Girl To Test My Manhood After My Wife Couldn't Conceive by k2039: 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
Congratulations.

Second wife tinz
Re: I Impregnated A Young Girl To Test My Manhood After My Wife Couldn't Conceive by EfemenaXY: 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
Stup!d story. If it was the other way, with wifey getting pregnant twice from 'away matches' that man go don butcher her.

Men, the guy isn't sorry o! Lai-lai. He's just using his gullible wife as a personal banker.

Besides, that 2nd woman is now more of a wife than she'll ever be, especially in Naija.

She better leave him and seek happiness elsewhere - with someone who'll love and give her the respect she deserves. In the meantime, she better go check herself for HIV, STDs and other nasties.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated A Young Girl To Test My Manhood After My Wife Couldn't Conceive by greatgod2012(f): 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2013
Are these type of BS really happening in this country
Why couldn't he get his fertility test done in a hospital, instead of doing away-match with another woman to ascertain his fertility
SMH
Re: I Impregnated A Young Girl To Test My Manhood After My Wife Couldn't Conceive by bionicdude(m): 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2013
keep on testing.hope u don't test std's also coz u sound unrepentant

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated A Young Girl To Test My Manhood After My Wife Couldn't Conceive by Kanwulia: 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
[b]Her husband, Onuoha, who claimed to be a trader, told the court that all that his wife said is true, and that he is very guilty, but he didn’t mean to hurt her. He prostrated to seek her forgiveness in court.

“I didn’t mean to impregnate the other woman, it was just that I needed to have a child with my wife and we couldn’t produce one, so I went out to test my fertility, to know whether I was or was not fertile enough to have a child,” he said.

He added that he was ready to change his behaviour and take care of his wife as he would assist her spiritually, financially and even physically in her effort to have her own children.

“I cannot even be sure or say that the other woman’s children are mine because in my tradition, if a woman is not married to a man and she has children for him, the children are not considered his until a proper traditional marriage is done. It is my wife I love, she’s the one I want to have a child with, please help me to beg her,” he said.[/b]

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. . . . cry cry cry cry cry
How touching! wink
Woman please forgive him. . . Oya,go and test your own WOMANHOOD outside!
Shikena!
1:1 na draw! kiss
TYPICAL BLACK-AFRICAN MAN!
Always 'testing'! grin
Re: I Impregnated A Young Girl To Test My Manhood After My Wife Couldn't Conceive by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2013
Now that the deed has been done, the first wife should accept the kids. who knows, God might bless her with her own.
Re: I Impregnated A Young Girl To Test My Manhood After My Wife Couldn't Conceive by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 11, 2013
greatgod2012: Are these type of BS really happening in this country
Why couldn't he get his fertility test done in a hospital, instead of doing away-match with another woman to ascertain his fertility
SMH
Ehmn.....madam,I was born and brought up in igboland and this happens every hour of everyday. Both the intellectual to the meat seller in d market r guilty.
I don't know about other tribes.
Re: I Impregnated A Young Girl To Test My Manhood After My Wife Couldn't Conceive by Ninapha(f): 9:35am On Aug 11, 2013
Hmmm. Nawah for this testing master. Oh God pls visit ur daughter. For non shall be called barren! Honour thy word oh GOD. It isn't easy.
Re: I Impregnated A Young Girl To Test My Manhood After My Wife Couldn't Conceive by EfemenaXY: 10:47am On Aug 11, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Ehmn.....madam,I was born and brought up in igboland and this happens every hour of everyday. Both the intellectual to the meat seller in d market r guilty.
I don't know about other tribes.

And what do the wives affected by this do about it?

Nothing?

Or do they just fold their arms and say, "na wa o!"?
Re: I Impregnated A Young Girl To Test My Manhood After My Wife Couldn't Conceive by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2013
Efemena_xy:

And what do the wives affected by this do about it?

Nothing?

Or do they just fold their arms and say, "na wa o!"?
It depends on individual families.
I can't tell but it happens everyday.
I've witnessed one of 18yrs and d man(lecturer) gave a gal belle. When the gal went to ask for abortion money,the man was the one that spread the news in campus!
He called his pple and friends to beg the gal not to abort it.later married the gal as second wife but rented an apartment for her.
First wife wanted to do gragra but friends adviced her to better chill.
The day I suprisngly saw her backing a baby was when I was told the story.
Werin she go do naw? Barreness has caused a lot for women irrespective of who is at fault. They r mostly at d receiving end.
That's the culture we find ourselves in.
Re: I Impregnated A Young Girl To Test My Manhood After My Wife Couldn't Conceive by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2013
She is the cash cow, only needed to provide for him and his real family.
Person wey them dey care for go dey born without income, tomorrow now they will give those kids out as househelp and blame Government.
Goodluck to them

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Young Girl To Test My Manhood After My Wife Couldn't Conceive by biolabee(m): 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2013
It is unjust to use the finances of the first wife to care for your concubine

Sad story
Re: I Impregnated A Young Girl To Test My Manhood After My Wife Couldn't Conceive by EfemenaXY: 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2013
debrief08: She is the cash cow, only needed to provide for him and his real family.
Person wey them dey care for go dey born without income, tomorrow now they will give those kids out as househelp and blame Government.
Goodluck to them

True that.

But it really does beg the question: What sane thinking woman would remain in such a relationship to be used and walked all over on?

Why do some married women without child feel they should accept all manner of injustice metted out to them meekly? Is it a crime to be without child? Does it make her any less of a human being? Does she too not have feelings?

yellowpawpaw:
It depends on individual families.
I can't tell but it happens everyday.
I've witnessed one of 18yrs and d man(lecturer) gave a gal belle. When the gal went to ask for abortion money,the man was the one that spread the news in campus!
He called his pple and friends to beg the gal not to abort it.later married the gal as second wife but rented an apartment for her.
First wife wanted to do gragra but friends adviced her to better chill.
The day I suprisngly saw her backing a baby was when I was told the story.
Werin she go do naw? Barreness has caused a lot for women irrespective of who is at fault. They r mostly at d receiving end.
That's the culture we find ourselves in.

Abeg, that's such a bitter pill to swallow.

~ A woman hasn't got kids. Rather than at least discuss the options available to them, the man goes out to have not 1 but 2 kids outside with the same woman!

~ He also has no qualms in taking demanding huge sums of money from her which he's diverting to spend on his concubine and her kids??!! What arrant nonsense!

~ Wifey feels she's had enough and wants to leave. He comes begging?? Begging for what abeg??

Mtcheew! Na this kind story go give person high bp.
Re: I Impregnated A Young Girl To Test My Manhood After My Wife Couldn't Conceive by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2013
Madam Efe,different spoons for diff folks. Some will want to walk away, only to be rejected by their family. Most that muster d courage remain in d city after walking away.
Few r lucky and hook up with new guys. Some r very embittered.
My collegue in my former place of work passed tru hell. And she was ready to accept the conditions given to her.
Very very cruel world.
Re: I Impregnated A Young Girl To Test My Manhood After My Wife Couldn't Conceive by EfemenaXY: 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Madam Efe,different spoons for diff folks. Some will want to walk away, only to be rejected by their family. Most that muster d courage remain in d city after walking away.
Few r lucky and hook up with new guys. Some r very embittered.
My collegue in my former place of work passed tru hell. And she was ready to accept the conditions given to her.
Very very cruel world.

Na wa o!

Can't they just walk out? For their sanity?

And who says they have to get hitched to another man to find happiness? I guess these women remain there because of societal pressures to remain a Mrs come what may. Marriage nor be do-or-die affair na! undecided
Re: I Impregnated A Young Girl To Test My Manhood After My Wife Couldn't Conceive by thorpido(m): 11:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Na wa o!

Can't they just walk out? For their sanity?

And who says they have to get hitched to another man to find happiness? I guess these women remain there because of societal pressures to remain a Mrs come what may. Marriage nor be do-or-die affair na! undecided
Our culture,our environment not helping.
Re: I Impregnated A Young Girl To Test My Manhood After My Wife Couldn't Conceive by Princesszoe: 7:50am On Aug 13, 2013
I have heard some similar cases in which the wives left their unfaithful husbands who could not got them pregnant and remarried, only for them to have kids with their new husbands. One of these women is my uncle 's wife. The woman now has more than 4 kids and she is really enjoying her second marriage more . I have heard and seen this strange cases times without number.
Re: I Impregnated A Young Girl To Test My Manhood After My Wife Couldn't Conceive by Adeboyefa(f): 6:20pm On May 18, 2018
Princesszoe:
I have heard some similar cases in which the wives left their unfaithful husbands who could not got them pregnant and remarried, only for them to have kids with their new husbands. One of these women is my uncle 's wife. The woman now has more than 4 kids and she is really enjoying her second marriage more . I have heard and seen this strange cases times without number.

"A man is never barren" but can be fooled with another man's children. Maybe her ex-husband was infertile but his side chic gave him another man's child, while SHE was fertile and therefore could have children with another man. Men are advised to go for medical checkups whenever there is infertility rather than assuming their wives are solely to blame, to avoid biting their fingers 20-something years later.

Go and read the story of Baba Segi and his wives. His first 3 wives fooled him with other men's children to save their homes while the fourth wife rejected their advice and persuaded the man to go for a medical checkup.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Baby / The Ultimate Source Of Black Women's Low Self Esteem And Insecurities / The Boy Died An Hour After Bathing. All Parents Should See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.