Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Herbal Prick Enlargement Drugs The Cure To Small Prick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Herbal Prick Enlargement Drugs The Cure To Small Prick (1721 Views)

Some Girls Sabi Use Their Toto Clip Person Prick / Herbal Penis Enlargement Drugs The Cure To Small Penis / What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herbal Prick Enlargement Drugs The Cure To Small Prick by Godtanx: 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
are you suffering from small prick?
do you feel embarrassed?
well i say worry no more cause there is now a herbal cure to it which has been tested and proven.

for more information please call this number:07086065416
Re: Herbal Prick Enlargement Drugs The Cure To Small Prick by tpapi: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2013
If dem send u, tel dem say u no see me
Re: Herbal Prick Enlargement Drugs The Cure To Small Prick by andyolo(m): 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
Do u want to make money out of pple? If yes then be bold to say it. However, if u ve d solution to help some1 predicament go ahead and post it. grin grin grin grin
Re: Herbal Prick Enlargement Drugs The Cure To Small Prick by Arosa(m): 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2013
grin grin grin Lol @ cure for small prick.
Re: Herbal Prick Enlargement Drugs The Cure To Small Prick by patwhizkid(f): 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
Small prick. grin grin
Re: Herbal Prick Enlargement Drugs The Cure To Small Prick by Excel30: 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
Instead of some me2 work on their bad attitude which is d cause of trouble in their relationship,they are busy advertising rubbish. Of wat use is a big prick,when it's owner has a bad attitude? Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Herbal Prick Enlargement Drugs The Cure To Small Prick by Excel30: 10:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
[quote
author=Excel 30 ]Instead of some men2 work on their bad attitude which
is d cause of trouble in their relationship,they are busy advertising
rubbish. Of wat use is a big prick,when it's owner has a bad attitude?
Rubbish [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Your Real Definition Of A Real Man / Hilarious!.....naija Girl In Action! / She Is Really Upset What Do I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.