Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

She Is Really Upset What Do I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Really Upset What Do I Do (1723 Views)

I Get Really Upset When Guys Say This About Girls / See The Question That Got Her Upset; I Thought She Will Be Proud To Answer / Black Is Really Beautiful.my Younger Sis Just Proved It Wit Dis Pic 18+. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Really Upset What Do I Do by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
I entered into a distance relationship with this girl i have known as a friend for 3yrs. We started dating late last year and we have been on it. Of late hv been getting alot of pressure from my parents to settle down. And the truth is am due and qualified. I too want to settle down.
I hv a job and am 27yrs. She is 21yrs. Now to the problem.

I came to lagos sometimes this thrice and me and my chick decided to hang out. After hanging out i told her for the first time physically i love her. And the girl begins to act strangely. She said why am i sayin all am saying. That i seem like an uncle. I attempted to kiss her and she dodged like my mouth smell. I was really shocked
Cos we usually say we love eachother on skype and send kiss smiley.

Also d first time i told her i loved her on skype she laughed so hard, i felt like entering d ground.
Then i told her i am thinkin of settling and she is like she needs to go for masters. And am like hw and she is like there is no big deal i shd chill she inky needs 2yrs . Then it got me wondering maybe i hv been friend zoned. Hw can one be happy being away from me. Me wey i knw as temptaion dey with all these girls around. I hv also begged her many times to come over yet she refused. Always giving stupid excuses.

Long story short i terminated the whole relationship and this month. I stopped talking to her. And she has been calling me since then. Sending many messages,, and using her cousin to reach me. Now i feel so bad cos she keeps calling and calling. and i cant pick up. She has apologised but i knw she might just be pretending,you knw hw ladies can be.

I think she needs a boyfriend nt a husband, hw can i breakup without stress. I also think she is just managing me pending when she gets me right afterall. Cos i knw she has alot of fans and when i sent her a cake for birthday she thought it was anoda guy.

My problem is she keeps calling, pestering, and taggin me on instagram with funny comments like" days he still use to pick calls" wtf!! I just want her to move on. And yet i dont want us to part as enemies.

Also during my birthday she sends me gift worth 20k.

Anyhw dat my tales by moon light

2 Likes

Re: She Is Really Upset What Do I Do by yuuusufa(m): 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
keyman0007:
I entered into a distance relationship with this girl i have known as a friend for 3yrs. We started dating late last year and we have been on it. Of late hv been getting alot of pressure from my parents to settle down. And the truth is am due and qualified. I too want to settle down.

I came to lagos sometimes this thrice and me and my chick decided to hang out. After hanging out i told her for the first time physically i love her. And the girl begins to act strangely. She said why am i sayin all am saying. That i seem like an uncle. I attempted to kiss her and she dodged like my mouth smell. I was really shocked

Also d first time i told her i loved her on skype she laughed so hard, i felt like entering d ground.
Then i told her i am thinkin of settling and she is like she needs to go for masters. And am like hw and she is like there is no big deal i shd chill she inky needs 2yrs . Then it got me wondering maybe i hv been friend zoned. Hw can one be happy being away from me. Me wey i knw as temptaion dey with all these girls around. I hv also begged her many times to come over yet she refused. Always giving stupid excuses.

Long story short i terminated the whole relationship and this month. I stopped talking to her. And she has been calling me since then. Sending many messages,, and using her cousin to reach me. Now i feel so bad cos she keeps calling and calling. and i cant pick up. She has apologised but i knw she might just be pretending,you knw hw ladies can be.

I think she needs a boyfriend nt a husband, hw can i breakup without stress. I also think she is just managing me pending when she gets me right afterall. Cos i knw she has alot of fans and when i sent her a cake for birthday she thought it was anoda guy.

Re: She Is Really Upset What Do I Do by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
Re: She Is Really Upset What Do I Do by ronald4lif(m): 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
How is her being upset a problem? You don't want the relationship anymore as attested by you, she's been calling and begging should change nothing. Except if you want to continue being played then good luck.

1 Like

Re: She Is Really Upset What Do I Do by rawpadgin(m): 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
my no. 1 relationship rule
never give her the impression that u are so into her

her head will swell, ego will automatically be inflated
she will start doing shakara
Re: She Is Really Upset What Do I Do by henribj(m): 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
use ya head nah..
you have already figured it out that she friendzoned you or is just not interested, or probably she is just having you as one of her "fans:.
if your mind tells you to doubt something, dude.. doubt it fast.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Really Upset What Do I Do by rawpadgin(m): 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
these spy police might have some to say

keyman0007(m), Oyetboy(m), Henrypraise, Harrisonn(m), Theben(m), Ayoolajumoke(f), halfrica(f), zaragal(f), Daninya11(m), micoyankee(m), fabiaknow(m), LifeIsGuhd(f), shortgun(m), rawpadgin(m) and 3 guest(s)
Re: She Is Really Upset What Do I Do by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
You did d best thing bro. Girls are gamblers. And this your girl is not exempted. She need tô b sure of what she want.
Re: She Is Really Upset What Do I Do by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
rawpadgin:
maybe all these spy police got some to say

Stevaz01, PunkyVeer(f), Daninya11(m), rawpadgin(m), LifeIsGuhd(f), ronald4lif(m), prettythicksme(f), shortgun(m), ojingbe

huh ... nothing oooo

i am not a spy police oooo
if any young man is not matured enough to handle his own bullish!t.. I care less..
Re: She Is Really Upset What Do I Do by shortgun(m): 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
rawpadgin:
maybe all these spy police got some to say

Stevaz01, PunkyVeer(f), Daninya11(m), rawpadgin(m), LifeIsGuhd(f), ronald4lif(m), prettythicksme(f), shortgun(m), ojingbe
Bro after reading the guy's story I really don't knw what to tell him.....I don't even knw what his problem is.

If he wants the girl, he will just pick her calls n dat will be all.
I taya for d mata iswear.
Re: She Is Really Upset What Do I Do by LifeIsGuhd(f): 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
OP, well I think it would either be that she doesn't like you well enough or she likes you but prefers her studies (Masters) atm.

However I wish to go with the former.

She just needs you to be around so you could help whenever she néeds assistance.

I personally think you should move on completely

2 Likes

Re: She Is Really Upset What Do I Do by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
Permit me to use this analogy to explain how women think.

1-women don't think outside the box. They let emotions override their sense of reasoning but for we guys, we are logical beings and we think outside the box. Let how to press their emotional button and play with the switch.

2-women are like chicken. The harder you pursue them, the more they flee from you. Employ the law of reversal psychology. Don't pursue women like your life depends on it. Get busy and Project value..

3-women between the ages of 18-23 are girls not ladies so they don't know what they want. They are like children you take to a supermarket and they hardly can differentiate between honey and sugar. Though both taste sweet, one is artificial whilst the other is natural.. A lady knows what she wants. A girl is always permutating,dancing between two options..

Signed :Daninya11

3 Likes

Re: She Is Really Upset What Do I Do by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
shortgun:

Bro after reading the guy's story I really don't knw what to tell him.....I don't even knw what his problem is.

If he wants the girl, he will just pick her calls n dat will be all.
I taya for d mata iswear.

his mates are thinking money and opportunities.. he's thinking distant relationships and small girls..
Re: She Is Really Upset What Do I Do by chymystique(f): 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
That i seem like an uncle. I attempted to kiss her and she dodged like my mouth smell. Then it got me wondering maybe i hv been friend zoned.
gringrin

IMO, that gal is not into you at all and it has nothing to do with her age... You are Just a Friend she is fond of... Any gal that is in love with you wont be exhibiting most of these traits you just told us.

Make up your mind if you want to be JUST her friend or not.. if you dont want to be, then ignore her calls.. After sometime, she will get over it and stop bothering you.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Really Upset What Do I Do by misspicy(f): 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
Daninya11:

1-women don't think outside the box. They let emotions override their sense of reasoning but for we guys, we are logical beings and we think outside the box. Let how to press their emotional button and play with the switch.

2-women are like chicken. The harder you pursue them, the more they flee from you. Employ the law of reversal psychology. Don't pursue women like your life depends on it. Get busy and Project value..

3 women between the ages of 18-23 are girls not ladies so they don't know what they want. They are like children you take to a supermarket and they hardly can differentiate between honey and sugar. Though both taste sweet, one is artificial whilst the other is natural.. A lady knows what she wants. A girl is always permutating,dancing between two options

Correct @ bolded...

Op d babe is not ready for serious relationship,she needs to finish schooling
Re: She Is Really Upset What Do I Do by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
misspicy:

Correct @ bolded...

Op d babe is not ready for serious relationship,she needs to finish schooling

Did you read where he stated that she is doing all she can to get back in contact with the @Op??..She Mistaken his birthday gift for someone else's own..

My point 2 and 3 bears weight here..
Re: She Is Really Upset What Do I Do by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2015

Modified*

Well I think the gal loves u, Bt she is jst very shy and needs some time for study, 21 is too young for marriage.

Kissing on Skype etc is so so different from physical...I can kiss on any social network but it's different frm the physical kiss ofcos am allowed to be shy and also refuse first gesture...maybe she is still innocent and shy, for goodness she is jst 21

Btw ur first tym kisses shouldn't be by Keke, it should be indoor somewhere nice and memorable, u knw... not some keke...I think u bleeped up there, not everybody like PDF....u should hav taken ur tym to study her..

I think u should give her some time and reconnect again, talk heart to heart talk with her and den take ur tym to study her...tell ur parents to talk a chill pill u are jst 27 2 years won't kill...she will be 23 ripe and u 29 perfect age for marriage....

Take ur tym to knw her

1 Like

Re: She Is Really Upset What Do I Do by hebenezher(m): 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
nigga, just let it go... cause you've been fuckingly friendzone
Re: She Is Really Upset What Do I Do by hebenezher(m): 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
zaragal:

вяαιηs αяεη’т εvεяүтнιηg. ιη ғαcт, ιη үσυя cαsε тнεү’яε ησтнιηg…
Re: She Is Really Upset What Do I Do by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 09, 2015
hebenezher:
nigga, just let it go... cause you've been fuckingly friendzone
k

something i forgot to mention was during my borthday she send me gift worth 20k.
Re: She Is Really Upset What Do I Do by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 09, 2015
hebenezher:

вяαιηs αяεη’т εvεяүтнιηg. ιη ғαcт, ιη үσυя cαsε тнεү’яε ησтнιηg…

U will jst die on top my case...mumu

Imagine the wor wor he goat na him cum comment for my post, u dey mad??...Abeg dem swear dash u ni?? undecided
Re: She Is Really Upset What Do I Do by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 09, 2015
keyman0007:
k

something i forgot to mention was during my borthday she send me gift worth 20k.

Was it 20k or 30k cause ur other thread said otherwise
Re: She Is Really Upset What Do I Do by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 09, 2015
Sir, please move on.

Babe laugh because I tell am say I love am?

She rake because I tell am say I love am, ecen call me uncle.

She dodge my kiss?

Fukc it! It is either you continue out of pretense and continue to dent the vagin.a or you move on completely, don't waste your time. Girls of that range are usually interested in wizkid boys - snut-sac gripping pants, bs hightop shoes, neckchains looking like that for rots and pink lips. She does not need a husband now, she is still young and needs to explore.

Do not let your parents pressure you into marriage, exhale, relax and take your search a step at a time.

Long distance, she is not so attached to you and probably seeing someone else too.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Really Upset What Do I Do by hebenezher(m): 8:24am On Oct 09, 2015
zaragal:

U will jst die on top my case...mumu

Imagine the wor wor he goat na him cum comment for my post, u dey mad??...Abeg dem swear dash u ni?? undecided
careғυl now, don’т leт yoυr вraιnѕ go тo yoυr нead…
Re: She Is Really Upset What Do I Do by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 09, 2015
zaragal:

Was it 20k or 30k cause ur other thread said otherwise

it 30k
Does it mata whatever the amount she has spent money
Re: She Is Really Upset What Do I Do by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 09, 2015
keyman0007:

it 30k
Does it mata whatever the amount she has spent money

U are making emphasis on it...so I should ask u
Re: She Is Really Upset What Do I Do by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 09, 2015
Daninya11:

3-women between the ages of 18-23 are girls not ladies so they don't know what they want. They are like children you take to a supermarket and they hardly can differentiate between honey and sugar. Though both taste sweet, one is artificial whilst the other is natural.. A lady knows what she wants. A girl is always permutating,dancing between two options..

great advise

Re: She Is Really Upset What Do I Do by chymystique(f): 11:50am On Oct 09, 2015
keyman0007:
k

That doesnt mean... talking from experience... A gal spending cash on you doesnt mean she "Is in love with you" or "You are Dateable"... It can mean she is fond of you and likes having you around... Dunnoo why most men usually mistake gifts as a sign the gal is romantically into them.

1 Like

Re: She Is Really Upset What Do I Do by JumpingChicken(m): 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
keyman0007:

My problem is she keeps calling, pestering, and taggin me on instagram with funny comments like" days he still use to pick calls" wtf!! I just want her to move on. And yet i dont want us to part as enemies.

Also during my birthday she sends me gift worth 20k.

You want to settle down with a 21yr old girl. Are you insane?
Re: She Is Really Upset What Do I Do by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
JumpingChicken:

You want to settle down with a 21yr old girl. Are you insane?

Bros what is insane abt that?

what wrong in settling with a 21yrs

(1) (Reply)

Kissing Thread, Share Pictures Of Your Best Kisses Here / Did I Rape Or Attempted To Molest Her? / Because The Naira Has Fallen - (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.