Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Its Sunday: What Are You Asking God For? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Its Sunday: What Are You Asking God For? (6106 Views)

Remember Its Sunday / Today Is 1st & Thanksgiving Sunday: What Would You Thank God For? / Are You Asking God Or Your Pastor What To Do With Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Sunday: What Are You Asking God For? by In2systemsTech(m): 11:36am On Aug 11, 2013
Just want to thank him...
Re: Its Sunday: What Are You Asking God For? by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 11, 2013
Forgiveness of sins and a place in HIS kingdom.
Re: Its Sunday: What Are You Asking God For? by Paschal007: 11:47am On Aug 11, 2013
FUCK_MACLATUNJI:

When the muslim were threatening seun with fatwa....what did you say?

If Jehovah cant do it.......SANGO SHOULD STRIKE MACLATUNJI down

All I know is I want nobody dead. Your prayer request was still harsh. Are you a Christian?
Re: Its Sunday: What Are You Asking God For? by Teegurlee(f): 11:49am On Aug 11, 2013
All of the above + ----->1.I want God to heal my mum completely.
2. I want to graduate dis year. No carry over,no extra year.
Re: Its Sunday: What Are You Asking God For? by berryoflife(f): 11:52am On Aug 11, 2013
I'm asking God for a better job and a good husband. And dat i make heaven at d end.
Re: Its Sunday: What Are You Asking God For? by Thermythorpe(f): 11:58am On Aug 11, 2013
Firstly 13

Then 1,5,7...
Re: Its Sunday: What Are You Asking God For? by slowshot: 11:59am On Aug 11, 2013
Send forth ur hands and hear my cry u alone knows what am craving from u ....let ur will b done opon my life
Re: Its Sunday: What Are You Asking God For? by Man2utd(m): 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2013
[quote author=abu0710102013] would you rather sit down and be preached to, on how to remain in poverty. Even God loves prosperity.
Re: Its Sunday: What Are You Asking God For? by sagytariusTM1: 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2013
The Kingdom of Heaven.
...and those u listed above shall follow suit.

1 Like

Re: Its Sunday: What Are You Asking God For? by Ashabie(f): 12:05pm On Aug 11, 2013
Our God is a merciful God,killing him will be a grt lost for his family and close relative,why not ask God to change him to a better person.getting him killed leads you nowhere.free your mind from hatred it affecting you too.
FUCK_MACLATUNJI: Im asking God to kill Maclatunji or Remove him.
Re: Its Sunday: What Are You Asking God For? by Justpassingby45(m): 12:05pm On Aug 11, 2013
1. Wife
2. House
3. Good health
4. Marriage partner
5. Money
6. Love.
7 Success in everything
8. Relief from sickness

ALL OF THE ABOVE IS WHAT I WANT 4 NOW
Re: Its Sunday: What Are You Asking God For? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2013
To give me the grace"To seek first his kingdom.....",cos if I do,other better things will he add kiss kiss
Re: Its Sunday: What Are You Asking God For? by realborn(m): 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2013
Mercy, Redemption, Restoration, Grace, Wisdom, in Jesus Name, Amen!
Re: Its Sunday: What Are You Asking God For? by tunnex190: 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2013
Forgiveness of sins
A place in HIS kingdom
Find my name in NN DSSC in the end (this year) against all odds
Divine success in all my endeavour
All round victories
Breakthrough
Money
Happy life and marriage (a family to call my own)
Mercy
Protection and guidance
Grace.

Amen.

I didn't go to church and don't ask me why because I have conscience.

1 Like

Re: Its Sunday: What Are You Asking God For? by hillsate: 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2013
Its a big shame that our meetings on sundays is all about asking God for things ( mostly material things) instead of seeking to do what pleases Him.
The question we should ask ourselves is ARE WE ALSO DOING WHAT GOD ASKED US TO DO?
Re: Its Sunday: What Are You Asking God For? by ifeelgood: 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2013
Na you go answer the prayer?
Re: Its Sunday: What Are You Asking God For? by hillsate: 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2013
tunnex190: Forgiveness of sins
A place in HIS kingdom
Find my name in NN DSSC in the end (this year) against all odds
Divine success in all my endeavour
All round victories
Breakthrough
Money
Happy life and marriage (a family to call my own)
Mercy
Protection and guidance
Grace.

Amen.

I didn't go to church and don't ask me why because I have conscience.

A place in GOD'S kingdom is not what you ask for? Its a place you are taken to when you meet the criteria.
Re: Its Sunday: What Are You Asking God For? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2013
All I do is thank Him. He knows my needs.
Re: Its Sunday: What Are You Asking God For? by iamdsam: 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2013
No. 5 and 12 and any other thing can follow. I've come to realise that in life, your health is the most important thing. Take care of it
Re: Its Sunday: What Are You Asking God For? by nekaa(f): 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2013
His mercy...
Re: Its Sunday: What Are You Asking God For? by DonShalex(m): 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2013
6 marriage
Re: Its Sunday: What Are You Asking God For? by fankasibe: 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2013
abu0710102013: In christainity they preach notin but prosterity thats all they know
if it was God that asked us this question on NL dis is hw u will loose.....GOD i need just one thing frm u and that is 'YOUR DIVINE FAVOUR BOTH HERE ON EARTH AND IN THE AFTER-LIFE'
Re: Its Sunday: What Are You Asking God For? by Rejoice5000(f): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2013
[quote
author=Ibanga p]Should i ask somtin from him jus becos its sunday? No,
i'l pass. He'l be too busy today because of all d sunday sunday worshipers.
I'l ask him on monday when others will be busy nd rushing to get to
work and forget to ask him for anytin, then he'll listen to almost me
alone.[/quote] NICE ONE hahahahahahaha U ARE FUNNY WELL LESSON TO SOME PEOPLE THAT ONLY PRAYED ONLY ON SUNDAYS.
Re: Its Sunday: What Are You Asking God For? by ketoprofen(m): 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2013
abu0710102013: In christainity they preach notin but prosterity thats all they know

its beta dan islam that preach nothing but murder and child marriage.
Mods, if u must ban me, make sure u ban the poster above too.
Re: Its Sunday: What Are You Asking God For? by Psylas(m): 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2013
wha† ϑf †ђoƨє peaceful people †ђά̲† preach terrorism
Re: Its Sunday: What Are You Asking God For? by Oguieke(m): 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2013
satanist: well said
ABOKI
Re: Its Sunday: What Are You Asking God For? by bukola: 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2013
no 10 and 15
Re: Its Sunday: What Are You Asking God For? by Peterboy1(m): 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2013
everything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? / What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' / Big Bang Or God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.