Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday (9308 Views)

Charly Boy Turns Adam As His Wife Feeds Him Apple In New Photo / Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) / Ladies Back-off!! Waconzy Leaks His Bathroom Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by Andyblaze: 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
Waconzy, a wonderful dude
Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
livingstoneony: he stays in an estate close to my house in lekki 2 now. he owns a black range rover..

Wow, thank God for his love and favour
Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by philusaau(f): 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2013
OKADA, I BEG DROP ME HERE MAKE I JOIN WACOMZY CELEBRATE
Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by Christine01(f): 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
Billyonaire:

See, Mother and my father not together
But I was brought up by my poor single mother
Sweet like a guava eh
To my sweet sugar butter

I was born with a silver spoooooon
And then I lost the spoooooon
And I give God all the glory oh
When I waka everybody say dey know me oh
As I dey sing I dey tell them my story oh

Chorus:
Iwori woh (Iwori wo)
Jehovah emekwa la ya ozo
Jah, mekwere e, Papa, meperem uzo
Iwori woh
I am better than the best
We shall never rest
Daddy meperem uzo

Iwori woh (Iwori wo)
Muo nso emekwa la ya ozo
Jah mekwere e, Papa, meperem uzo
Iwori woh

I jubilaaaate
I celebraaate
I prostaaate
Appreciaaate
Champaaagne

*** but make me strooong
I'm feeling so glad that's why I sing this sooong
I'm a supa dupa ***
E be like say I hold money pass Abiola eh
Babangida, Yaradua
All of them, put together

When I waka everybody say dey know me oh
As I dey sing I dey tell them my story oh

Chorus:
Iwori woh (Iwori wo)
Jehovah emekwa la ya ozo
Jah mekwere e, Papa, meperem uzo
Iwori woh
I am better than the best
We shall never rest
Daddy meperem uzo

Iwori woh (Iwori wo)
Muo nso emekwa la ya ozo
Jah, mekwere e, Papa, meperem uzo
Iwori woh

I jubilaaaate
I celebraaate
I prostaaate
Appreciaaate
Champaaagne

Wake up in the morning
And I brush my teeeeth
Fiiirst, give me give me what to eaaaat
eh

Omekwala ya ozo
Omekwala ya ozo
Jehovah emekwala ya ozo

E dey sweet me in my body
E dey sweet me in my soul
E dey sweet me in my kidney and down below
ai

Omekwala ya ozo
Omekwala ya ozo
Jehovah emekwala ya ozo

I celebraaate
I prostaaate
Appreciaaate
Champaaagne

Some Comments:
Other parts of the lyrics that I find really touching are:

"I was born with a silver spoooooon
Then I lost the spoooooon
I give God the glory oh
As I waka everybody start dey know me oh
I give God all the glory oh"

"E be like say I hold money pass Abiola"

Didnt even know the name of the artist that sang this song. Liked the song then.
Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
livingstoneony: he stays in an estate close to my house in lekki 2 now. he owns a black range rover..

u didn't have to add that
Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
aguiyi: am happy for this dude.
we used to be good friends but now, all that is history.
remember those dorchester days under the big tree at Orazi.remembered shehu(the Aboki that sells at his compound entrance),remembered that your small studio, remembered iziegbe who used to sell us Eba and egusi (opposite his compound)

also remembered when oga mike his landlord died.
dude is a big boy now and am happy. iziegbe is in spain now (not doing badly by Gods grace)while am still in Ph but not in Orazi again.

God is been great. Duncan's family house at eligbam is not far from were am talking about.
at-least are all doing well.
MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS OUR HUSTLE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO, LLNP

Tomorrow is waiting for U. God bless u
Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by omenka(m): 7:06am On Aug 15, 2013
Teenage Money:

Only if you knw the meaning of 'Maybe'

I think he knows the meaning of "maybe" but doesn't know that meaning of "teenage" and that's why he replied ur post.
Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by dandollaz: 9:41am On Aug 15, 2013
use to be my pal back in the dayz is stays in rumuigbo and chore member in Christ embassy.use to drink together I. Gra ph
Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by flymeup: 10:58am On Aug 15, 2013
Wow! These is good of you a singer spent a great deal of his time, feeding over 1000 beggars and the less privileged at different areas in Lagos.
Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by mikeapollo: 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
Imanuel Jannah: [img]http://4.bp..com/-dwFmseqtFlw/UgsXfz50IyI/AAAAAAAAsEg/7UDAv9dXiBU/s1600/Waconzy+feed+1000+2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1250189_image_jpg0d5b1c4c7f720f698946c7f6ab08f687[/img]

Afropop/Afrobeat Superstar Waconzy turned a year older on Saturday, August 10, 2013.

The 'I celebrate' singer, obviously humbled by the event, thanked God for a successful music journey in which he has toured the world, armed with his music and preaching the lyrical gospel of creativity and positivity to his massive fan population the world over.

Not content with popping bottles alone, Waconzy did some unusual sharing. The singer spent a great deal of his time, feeding over 1000 beggars and the less privileged at different areas in Lagos.

Well, as every good thing must end, Sunday, today, had Waconzy having a thanksgiving service at the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG). Where he’s sure to have some quality bonding moment with his Maker.

What an excellent way to celebrate a Birthday!

SOURCE: www.imanueljannah..com

Do you really know what music is called ''Afrobeat''? The fact that the word ''Afro'' denotes African does not mean every dick and harry musician that plays rubbish is afrobeat musician.

Apart from Fela and his boys, if you want to know about Afro beat, then try and listen to people like Orlando Julius, George Akaeze, The Funkes as well as Osibisa, Uhuru Dance Band, & Ebo Taylor of Ghana

Stop this irrtitation of calling any noise-maker an ''Afrobeat'' musician
Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by joyidarauko: 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
that is my man i love in brother my birthday mate
Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by tunetokheyno(m): 11:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: OK.
Last Bullet:
Why he kom name his new song the name of the gorvernor of Seun Osewa's State? Amosu!
The Lyrics of that song is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lwhkS51z04
if yhue listen to it yhue will find out that its about spiritual s***** and not about some guvnor
Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by Omotolaaraujo(f): 12:10am On Aug 16, 2013
It is good to see a man that has such a great heart. He is Godly. wink
Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by missangel201(f): 11:07am On Aug 16, 2013
whatever grin grin grin grin
Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2013
tunetokheyno:
The Lyrics of that song is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lwhkS51z04
if yhue listen to it yhue will find out that its about spiritual s***** and not about some guvnor
I tnk Amosu in that song mean witches abi?
Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by tunetokheyno(m): 7:00am On Aug 17, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: I tnk Amosu in that song mean witches abi?

nah more like evil!
bad belle things...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exclusive:Chacha Adebayor and Some Shy WAGS You've Never Seen / Photos: Sam Smith Shares Holiday Photos With His Gay Boyfriend / Photos:first Day Of Yul Edochie's Daughter In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.