Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Naija Guys Vs Naija Babes: Who Is Holding Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Guys Vs Naija Babes: Who Is Holding Back? (6525 Views)

Runs Babes Who Finally Married - Share Your Story / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / LADIES!!! Big, Muscular Guys Vs Trim, Fit Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Guys Vs Naija Babes: Who Is Holding Back? by sage2(m): 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2008
Deep inside us, their exist love, but often times we hold back for fear of not being reciprocated or due to lack of trust. Who is guilty of this dwindling trust?
Re: Naija Guys Vs Naija Babes: Who Is Holding Back? by Xerxes4(m): 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2008
Of course, Naija gurls.
Re: Naija Guys Vs Naija Babes: Who Is Holding Back? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2008
Naija men. . .most of them are bag of #!#!@. , Bushmen, once they see a girl greeting another guy, it means she's cheating. so they start holding back. . .but who gives a @!!# anywaz wink

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys Vs Naija Babes: Who Is Holding Back? by buzyDiva(f): 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2008
Naija men of course!!! angry
With that their big ponmo heads.
They like to feel like they know too much and can get any girl they want. That’s the mistake most of them make.

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys Vs Naija Babes: Who Is Holding Back? by Xerxes4(m): 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2008
buzyDiva:

Naija men of course!!! angry
With that their big ponmo heads.
They like to feel like they know too much and can get any girl they want. That’s the mistake most of them make.

Have u forgotten our pact? cheesy
Re: Naija Guys Vs Naija Babes: Who Is Holding Back? by Uche2nna(m): 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2008
One thing I know about Naija babes :

Thier shakara and Gra Gra too much  angry
Re: Naija Guys Vs Naija Babes: Who Is Holding Back? by buzyDiva(f): 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2008
~Xerxes~:

Have u forgotten our pact? cheesy

ooppsss . . .my bad grin
didn't know u were on sweetie  tongue

Uche2nna:

Thier shakara and Gra Gra too much angry

if she no do gra gra now . . una go talk say she too cheap! angry
Re: Naija Guys Vs Naija Babes: Who Is Holding Back? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 03, 2008
Uche2nna:

Thier shakara and Gra Gra too much angry
Yes, but you're loving it wink
Re: Naija Guys Vs Naija Babes: Who Is Holding Back? by debosky(m): 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2008
I second that Uche

they will front, and believe they must play hard to get to show they are not 'cheap', arrant nonsense.

guys have their wahala too , but they go all out in chasing the women more often than not, while the woman is trying not to show that she is 'gbaduning' the guy's moves because of this same 'cheap' thing. They have completely mixed up expressing yourself with having self respect/values. But I guess its caused in part by those stupid naija men who believe shakara + yanga is a sign that she is 'valuable'. My conclusion? Both naija men and women have serious ISSUES.

I personally detest all this shakara nonsense, the worst part is that some deluded women think all men enjoy it.
Re: Naija Guys Vs Naija Babes: Who Is Holding Back? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2008
. . .depends on the individuals involved.
Re: Naija Guys Vs Naija Babes: Who Is Holding Back? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2008
debosky:

I second that Uche

they will front, and believe they must play hard to get to show they are not 'cheap', arrant nonsense.

guys have their wahala too , but they go all out in chasing the women more often than not, while the woman is trying not to show that she is 'gbaduning' the guy's moves because of this same 'cheap' thing. They have completely mixed up expressing yourself with having self respect/values. But I guess its caused in part by those stupid naija men who believe shakara + yanga is a sign that she is 'valuable'. My conclusion? Both naija men and women have serious ISSUES.

I personally detest all this shakara nonsense, the worst part is that some deluded women think all men enjoy it.

Only if men are not the cause of it. ,
If we say yes right away, we're too cheap
If we say yes, later on after the chase, we play hard to get. .
If we say no, it's a yes for you men
Do men make sense most of the time?
Re: Naija Guys Vs Naija Babes: Who Is Holding Back? by buzyDiva(f): 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2008
@debo,

those girls wey they front for u are correct babe.
They know and can smell that u is a "FAKE"
Re: Naija Guys Vs Naija Babes: Who Is Holding Back? by Xerxes4(m): 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2008
debosky:

I second that Uche

Fireworks!!!!!!

Don't bust a gut. Their major excuse is: she wants you to cherish her more.
What is there to cherish in a woman that keeps u in ice for 1 month?
Re: Naija Guys Vs Naija Babes: Who Is Holding Back? by Uche2nna(m): 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2008
toyinrayo:

Yes, but you're loving it wink

Thats why I am all over U  grin

@ topic

debosky:

I second that Uche

Personally , that puts me off. Ur stock value does not go up just because U took so long to convince. Matter of fact, sometimes I only stick around just because I want to see the look in ur face when I say "Gotcha'!!!
Re: Naija Guys Vs Naija Babes: Who Is Holding Back? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2008
Lol the topic is about trust, I wonder how shakara came into the picture.
Re: Naija Guys Vs Naija Babes: Who Is Holding Back? by buzyDiva(f): 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2008
Uche2nna:

Thats why I am all over You  grin

@ topic

Personally , that puts me off. your stock value does not go up just because You took so long to convince. Matter of fact, sometimes I only stick around just because I want to see the look in your face when I say "Gotcha'!!!

@Uche?
are u refering to Toyin? shocked
Re: Naija Guys Vs Naija Babes: Who Is Holding Back? by Cristalz(f): 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2008
debosky:

My conclusion? Both naija men and women have serious ISSUES.

LMAO  grin grin grin

True that! We've all got issues in our own different ways.What the heck,whoz perfect?Who wants to get hurt?Who doesn't want respect?

Argument as old as time *deep sigh*  grin
Re: Naija Guys Vs Naija Babes: Who Is Holding Back? by Uche2nna(m): 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2008
buzyDiva:

@Uche?
are u refering to Toyin? shocked

No , Toyin is a darl  wink
Re: Naija Guys Vs Naija Babes: Who Is Holding Back? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2008
uche2nna so u mean u just married toyin to use and dump her abi and also tell her gotcha sad
Re: Naija Guys Vs Naija Babes: Who Is Holding Back? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2008
Uche2nna:

Thats why I am all over You grin
Sharrrrap!! You're the one with the shakara. . . you telling me I shakara? angry

Uche2nna:

@ topic

Personally , that puts me off. your stock value does not go up just because You took so long to convince. Matter of fact, sometimes I only stick around just because I want to see the look in your face when I say "Gotcha'!!!
You're oh so evil. . .If I was the girl, you wnt leave my presence without holding your balls in pain. .
Re: Naija Guys Vs Naija Babes: Who Is Holding Back? by buzyDiva(f): 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2008
toyinrayo:

[b]Sharrrrap!! You're the one with the shakara. . . you telling me I shakara? angry
You're oh so evil. . .[/b]If I was the girl, you wnt leave my presence without holding your balls in pain. .

e don happen!
Re: Naija Guys Vs Naija Babes: Who Is Holding Back? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2008
jennykadry:

uche2nna so u mean u just married toyin to use and dump her abi and also tell her gotcha sad
abeg not today jare. . .
Re: Naija Guys Vs Naija Babes: Who Is Holding Back? by Xerxes4(m): 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2008
stillwater:

Lol the topic is about trust, I wonder how shakara came into the picture.

Is it about TRUST or women's inability to make decisions?

Although men are less likely to commit to a relationship, when they do fall for a woman in particular, they are usually surer about it than their female counterparts.
Men aren't as likely to ask hypothetical questions such as "what if I meet someone at work?" and "what if she's not Ms. Right?" Women, on the other hand, ask themselves too many questions in order to figure out whether you're the man they have been looking for their whole life.
Re: Naija Guys Vs Naija Babes: Who Is Holding Back? by TOH(f): 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2008
Maybe if naija guys werent so untrustworthy, the girls wouldnt "form" so much
Re: Naija Guys Vs Naija Babes: Who Is Holding Back? by Xerxes4(m): 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2008
TOH:

Maybe if naija guys werent so untrustworthy, the girls wouldnt "form" so much

Are u saying u didn't front for the French dude u dated years ago?
Re: Naija Guys Vs Naija Babes: Who Is Holding Back? by superboi(m): 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2008
to me sha,naija gals are nice. but they just like to put up a little fence,find the gate and easily enter their hearts
Re: Naija Guys Vs Naija Babes: Who Is Holding Back? by debosky(m): 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2008
buzyDiva:

@debo,

those girls wey they front for u are correct babe.
They know and can smell that u is a "FAKE"

keep fronting sho gbo? Very soon one fine opeke who isn't a drama queen like you will snatch me away tongue

I don't know who established this silly notion that 'taking time' makes you valuable. . .it just makes you silly. Like my friend used to say 'make una let the love shack both of you well well, una no know when d thing go fade'. These ladies are fronting for months and not revealing themselves, only to reveal themselves belatedly and the man discovers this isn't what he thought he was after - the result? The women say he 'jilted' me after all these 'years' while in actual fact they've been dating for 2 months with the previous 18 months WASTED on 'hard to get' bunkum. tongue

If you feel the guys are untrustworthy, then go for your omo irekes, dem dey trust worthy abi? grin
Re: Naija Guys Vs Naija Babes: Who Is Holding Back? by Uche2nna(m): 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2008
jennykadry:

Y are u guys referring to toyin.

I was only responding to the post, abeg.

@ Jenny
What God has put 2geda  u know the rest

@ toyin

No shakara , abeg. Coolu temper
Re: Naija Guys Vs Naija Babes: Who Is Holding Back? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2008
Uche2nna:

Y are u guys referring to toyin.

I was only responding to the post, abeg.
seriously. . .

Uche2nna:

@ toyin

No shakara , abeg. Coolu temper
Dnt worry hon, I'm calm. . .like always wink
Re: Naija Guys Vs Naija Babes: Who Is Holding Back? by TOH(f): 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2008
lmao what bloody French dude?

I have gone to that side yet o. tongue
Re: Naija Guys Vs Naija Babes: Who Is Holding Back? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2008
goes both ways? grin
Re: Naija Guys Vs Naija Babes: Who Is Holding Back? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2008
~Xerxes~:

Is it about TRUST or women's inability to make decisions?

Although men are less likely to commit to a relationship, when they do fall for a woman in particular, they are usually surer about it than their female counterparts.
Men aren't as likely to ask hypothetical questions such as "what if I meet someone at work?" and "what if she's not Ms. Right?" Women, on the other hand, ask themselves too many questions in order to figure out whether you're the man they have been looking for their whole life.

If men make up their mind as easily as you presume, I don't think unmarried ladies would be roaming the streets of Nigeria more than ever today. By the way I don't see any reason not to analyse situations especially when it comes to relationship. Why should I choose any body to tangle myself with in the name of "having a boyfriend"? We question situations because the last thing we want is to fall into the hands of bastards. I do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused / Guys What Will Be You Action If You found Condom In Your Wife Bag? / Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.