Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Guys What Will Be You Action If You found Condom In Your Wife Bag? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Will Be You Action If You found Condom In Your Wife Bag? (6529 Views)

Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) / Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? / Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Will Be You Action If You found Condom In Your Wife Bag? by osaretin20: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2010
?
Re: Guys What Will Be You Action If You found Condom In Your Wife Bag? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2010
ask her if she jus came from family planing classes cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Guys What Will Be You Action If You found Condom In Your Wife Bag? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2010
Hmm? Ask her if she just did it or about to go do it
Re: Guys What Will Be You Action If You found Condom In Your Wife Bag? by queeneve: 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2010
Maybe she was going to ask you to use condom because she doesnt want to get pregnant at the time, you know health reasons, not right timing, or she taking medicines that she can't have sexual intercourse but to please you she get the condoms,

I mean it could be many reasons, now if you suspect she cheating then uhmmmmm
Re: Guys What Will Be You Action If You found Condom In Your Wife Bag? by osaretin20: 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2010
i found condom in my wife car piginhore shocked angry
Re: Guys What Will Be You Action If You found Condom In Your Wife Bag? by Oguns81: 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2010
It depends, if we normally use condom i may believe dat she keep it for me, but if we are the type dat doesnt use condom then she has a quary to answer.
Re: Guys What Will Be You Action If You found Condom In Your Wife Bag? by afime: 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2010
what were you doing in your wife's bag? I guess you found what you were looking for!
Re: Guys What Will Be You Action If You found Condom In Your Wife Bag? by stuffs4me(m): 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2010
what were you doing in your wife's bag? I guess you found what you were looking for!
na which kind mumu talk b dis, its girls/wives like you that will be everyone's mat, in any case, the find could have been accidental
Re: Guys What Will Be You Action If You found Condom In Your Wife Bag? by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2010
queeneve:

Maybe she was going to ask you to use condom because she doesnt want to get pregnant at the time, you know health reasons, not right timing, or she taking medicines that she can't have sexual intercourse but to please you she get the condoms,

I mean it could be many reasons, now if you suspect she cheating then uhmmmmm

would you use the same reasoning

if you see your husband get into a room with lady by a brothel buiding

would say am pregnant and may be he doesnt watch put pressure on me while doing it
Re: Guys What Will Be You Action If You found Condom In Your Wife Bag? by Dsense(m): 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2010
Would hump her first then ask for what Condom was doing in her bag grin grin
Re: Guys What Will Be You Action If You found Condom In Your Wife Bag? by DonXavi(m): 6:49am On Oct 20, 2010
This is why trust must be the propellant force in every relationship, If previously you've had relevant issues with your mate pertaining trust and u happen to find condoms in his/her bag i don't even think angels or whatever could persuade/convince the man/woman to believe any kind of justification stories. but if that's not the case i think a woman/man can have condom and explain his/her reasons why and it will be accepted.
Re: Guys What Will Be You Action If You found Condom In Your Wife Bag? by slap1(m): 7:58am On Oct 20, 2010
"Baby, is this for us?"
Re: Guys What Will Be You Action If You found Condom In Your Wife Bag? by LOVE4BUG(f): 8:30am On Oct 20, 2010
would tell to show me how to use it lol!!!
Re: Guys What Will Be You Action If You found Condom In Your Wife Bag? by MOBO444(f): 8:41am On Oct 20, 2010
^^^ Lovebug you have lost my respect, i dont respect you for your words.
Re: Guys What Will Be You Action If You found Condom In Your Wife Bag? by queeneve: 11:30am On Oct 20, 2010
ZIMDRILL,

There is a big difference between a condom in a bag and my husband at the ho house, WTF undecided
Re: Guys What Will Be You Action If You found Condom In Your Wife Bag? by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:33am On Oct 20, 2010
queeneve:

ZIMDRILL,

There is a big difference between a condom in a bag and my husband at the ho house, WTF undecided

Is it the same dear
Re: Guys What Will Be You Action If You found Condom In Your Wife Bag? by queeneve: 11:36am On Oct 20, 2010
Your question were answered,
Re: Guys What Will Be You Action If You found Condom In Your Wife Bag? by osaretin20: 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2010
i took the car for repairs. i was just keeping what i bought for her inside the hole. it is five days she is yet to talk about it. i have made love to her twice without her talking about the condom. i am sending her packing on sunday.
Re: Guys What Will Be You Action If You found Condom In Your Wife Bag? by denony(m): 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2010
if it's my girlfriend i will not ask her, i will immediately use it on her
if it's my wife, chai, since she never buy condome for me before
no amount of explanation will convince me
this one has nothing to do with trust, lailai, lipsrsealed
Re: Guys What Will Be You Action If You found Condom In Your Wife Bag? by Omolola1(f): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2010
you make me laugh
Re: Guys What Will Be You Action If You found Condom In Your Wife Bag? by afime: 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2010
you're sending her packing with no explanation! Nice! Your asking for our opinion yet you should be talking to your wife! All this could be totally innocent! If she were really cheating she would have used the condom already. Why leave evidence in the car of all places! Just ask her - what's with the lack of communication men?
Re: Guys What Will Be You Action If You found Condom In Your Wife Bag? by queeneve: 11:07pm On Oct 20, 2010
What about USED condoms?

(1) (Reply)

This Mouth Watering Offer Is Only For The Vaseline Crew 18+ / Ladies Blast From The Past:describe The First Time A Joystick Entered(pics) / Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-$*x Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebgot Gon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.