Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Her Baby Is A Threat! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Baby Is A Threat! (777 Views)

This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians / HELP: I'm Light-skinned My Gf Is Light-skinned But Our Baby Is Dark & Ugly / Wizkid Is A Threat To My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Baby Is A Threat! by bingbagbo(m): 8:20am On Aug 12, 2013
my new fiancee is very beautiful, and i love her so much.
her only problem however is her 4 months old baby. the little baby is always disturbing us with her incessant cries.any time we want to do it, the baby will begin crying out loud.please, is there anything to stop a habitual crying baby?and is it wise to date a nursing mother? help before i kill this stubborn baby..
Re: Her Baby Is A Threat! by bigt2(m): 8:31am On Aug 12, 2013
Live with it. That was how you did to your parents also! grin

1 Like

Re: Her Baby Is A Threat! by Airforce1(m): 9:00am On Aug 12, 2013
bin gbagbo: my new fiancee is very beautiful, and i love her so much.
her only problem however is her 4 months old baby. the little baby is always disturbing us with her incessant cries.any time we want to do it, the baby will begin crying out loud.please, is there anything to stop a habitual crying baby?and is it wise to date a nursing mother? help before i kill this stubborn baby ..

@the Bolded...

I don't think you're normal walaihi
Re: Her Baby Is A Threat! by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 12, 2013
You dey craze
Re: Her Baby Is A Threat! by segzicres(m): 9:16am On Aug 12, 2013
Lol. You sef, thats her baggage that you should have been cool with tho
Re: Her Baby Is A Threat! by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 12, 2013
this is super story, 4 month baby, fiancee, and no be you get the baby.
Non sense
Re: Her Baby Is A Threat! by emmadiva(f): 9:59am On Aug 12, 2013
it is not wise to date a nursing mother oo ..u want make d pikin suck ur spuerm
Re: Her Baby Is A Threat! by swtchicgurl: 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2013
emmadiva: it is not wise to date a nursing mother oo ..u want make d pikin suck ur spuerm

hahahaha! *faints* grin grin grin
Re: Her Baby Is A Threat! by Pdizzle(m): 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
Gbabo d clown

(1) (Reply)

I Dated My Fiancee For 10 Years, Now I Realise Marriage Isn't For Me! / As Christmas Approaches # GUYZ ONLY # / Beware Of A Woman Scorned.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.