Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

HELP: I'm Light-skinned My Gf Is Light-skinned But Our Baby Is Dark & Ugly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP: I'm Light-skinned My Gf Is Light-skinned But Our Baby Is Dark & Ugly (2740 Views)

Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) / What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: I'm Light-skinned My Gf Is Light-skinned But Our Baby Is Dark & Ugly by YungwizzzyPt7: 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
I was just looking at my 2months old baby and I cannot see any resemblance between me and 'it'

this kid is too ugly, black lips, long ear, Big head, short limbs and legs

where it came from I don't know

I'm light-skinned so is 'it's' mother but why will our baby be darker than enugu coal

romancelander help me before I do something funny please
Re: HELP: I'm Light-skinned My Gf Is Light-skinned But Our Baby Is Dark & Ugly by tsmall(m): 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hmmm...I sense foul play..hey am not a doctor o..On a serious note I think u should go for a DNA test if u can afford one to clear any doubt. All the best.
Re: HELP: I'm Light-skinned My Gf Is Light-skinned But Our Baby Is Dark & Ugly by frankyychiji(f): 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
God is beginning to punish Apc e-rats before the approved feb 15th 2015. grin grin

...and don't you ever call any child ugly! embarassed

1 Like

Re: HELP: I'm Light-skinned My Gf Is Light-skinned But Our Baby Is Dark & Ugly by jenbost: 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
Don't be an ingrate. That child is a gift from God. its from God and to Him. You are to protect and care for the baby. Don't doubt your wife. You really wanted something different but it is difficult to change the design of God and any attempt to harm the baby will incurre the wrath of God.
if you don't want the baby, I am willing to accept it.

2 Likes

Re: HELP: I'm Light-skinned My Gf Is Light-skinned But Our Baby Is Dark & Ugly by Sijo01(f): 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
Is the sex of the baby still unknown to you or you choose to address him/her as 'it'?

1 Like

Re: HELP: I'm Light-skinned My Gf Is Light-skinned But Our Baby Is Dark & Ugly by YungwizzzyPt7: 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
jenbost:
Don't be an ingrate. That child is a gift from God. its from God and to Him. You are to protect and care for the baby. Don't doubt your wife. You really wanted something different but it is difficult to change the design of God and any attempt to harm the baby will incurre the wrath of God.
if you don't want the baby, I am willing to accept it.

please come and take it freely

I'll pay your tfare please
Re: HELP: I'm Light-skinned My Gf Is Light-skinned But Our Baby Is Dark & Ugly by YungwizzzyPt7: 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
come please

MizMyColi
vizkiz
Teespice
Richiy
Dygeasy
Mondisweets
Natasha2
ikekings
rozay
tallesty1
tosyn2shine
andybomba
yungwizzzy
liability
spacegoat
seunn gf
seunn sista
me

etc etc
Re: HELP: I'm Light-skinned My Gf Is Light-skinned But Our Baby Is Dark & Ugly by Hawlahscho(m): 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
Sijo01:
Is the sex of the baby still unknown to you or you choose to address him/her as 'it'?

I tire too o, maybe still cos of his hatred to d baby.
Re: HELP: I'm Light-skinned My Gf Is Light-skinned But Our Baby Is Dark & Ugly by Texykool: 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
Interview your babe at gun point grin

2 Likes

Re: HELP: I'm Light-skinned My Gf Is Light-skinned But Our Baby Is Dark & Ugly by Natasha2(f): 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
um lemme get something straight, you guys actually believe this story? Come on undecided

2 Likes

Re: HELP: I'm Light-skinned My Gf Is Light-skinned But Our Baby Is Dark & Ugly by vizkiz: 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
Texykool:
Interview your babe at gun point grin

i support this dude grin

Just point a gun to "it" and say "where the furck do you come from, who is your real father??"
tongue

1 Like

Re: HELP: I'm Light-skinned My Gf Is Light-skinned But Our Baby Is Dark & Ugly by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2014
i hate it when a baby is called ugly, whether a joke or not, op i know u are not well, but don't extend your madness to children, its out of line.
Re: HELP: I'm Light-skinned My Gf Is Light-skinned But Our Baby Is Dark & Ugly by merit12(f): 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2014
The holes aren't loyal(chris brown)

If you are suspecting her get a dna test asap

Re: HELP: I'm Light-skinned My Gf Is Light-skinned But Our Baby Is Dark & Ugly by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
appreciate wot u av...many people want to av dat 'dark and ugly',bt dey dont av.
Re: HELP: I'm Light-skinned My Gf Is Light-skinned But Our Baby Is Dark & Ugly by Tallesty1(m): 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
The inside of your wife's stomach is black...

That's what grandmas in the village will tell ya...

1 Like

Re: HELP: I'm Light-skinned My Gf Is Light-skinned But Our Baby Is Dark & Ugly by Rapsainot(m): 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
During mating, the dodrosis might have been sucked out of mind...... All you need is to caphryste your blasbaric nultidum, the gestation product might have undergone a vulcimioms alkoloblatae, tuisgyro or gsmacium dandratae..... Hope you get my simple analysis?
Re: HELP: I'm Light-skinned My Gf Is Light-skinned But Our Baby Is Dark & Ugly by Freshtomato(f): 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
Children are precious gifts from God therefore No baby is ugly. Joke or no joke!

Ps: I know you are lying though!
Re: HELP: I'm Light-skinned My Gf Is Light-skinned But Our Baby Is Dark & Ugly by dechandel(f): 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
Chei
And peeps actually believed this wack story?
Re: HELP: I'm Light-skinned My Gf Is Light-skinned But Our Baby Is Dark & Ugly by Bennyberry(m): 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
Maybe it ur reward for engaging on premarital intimacy..or ur sperm turned black in the process.
SOLUTION-zip up in ur next life.til u gt married
Re: HELP: I'm Light-skinned My Gf Is Light-skinned But Our Baby Is Dark & Ugly by mizcalvina(f): 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2014
Picture of you carrying the baby or idonbilivit
Re: HELP: I'm Light-skinned My Gf Is Light-skinned But Our Baby Is Dark & Ugly by BreezyRita(f): 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
Sijo01:
As in..... Ask him o.
Advice: Go for DNA test. If you can stand the truth......
No matter what, no child is ugly at this age.... Learn to appreciate what you have!
Re: HELP: I'm Light-skinned My Gf Is Light-skinned But Our Baby Is Dark & Ugly by YungwizzzyPt7: 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
nawa
Re: HELP: I'm Light-skinned My Gf Is Light-skinned But Our Baby Is Dark & Ugly by YungwizzzyPt7: 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
angry
Re: HELP: I'm Light-skinned My Gf Is Light-skinned But Our Baby Is Dark & Ugly by marieolae(f): 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
I really think you should bleach your baby.
Re: HELP: I'm Light-skinned My Gf Is Light-skinned But Our Baby Is Dark & Ugly by Wisegeek01(m): 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2014
marieolae:
I really think you should bleach your baby.

Lol" I think d real Question is who played away match?
Re: HELP: I'm Light-skinned My Gf Is Light-skinned But Our Baby Is Dark & Ugly by Wisegeek01(m): 9:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
Re: HELP: I'm Light-skinned My Gf Is Light-skinned But Our Baby Is Dark & Ugly by Cholls(m): 9:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
My brother congratulations with your super hero HELL BOY grin
Re: HELP: I'm Light-skinned My Gf Is Light-skinned But Our Baby Is Dark & Ugly by aholiab(m): 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
dude! if you ask me, na who i go ask? story for the gods my brother. satisfy your curiosity my brother and go for a med test. Was so surprised the other day to see a 9yr old boy been Genotype SS when his father was AA and mother AS. The man simply abadoned the boy and his mother for who ever cared for her tears. :Ddude! if you ask me, na who i go ask? story for the gods my brother. satisfy your curiosity my brother and go for a med test. Was so surprised the other day to see a 9yr old boy been Genotype SS when his father was AA and mother AS. The man simply abadoned the boy and his mother for who ever cared for her tears.
Re: HELP: I'm Light-skinned My Gf Is Light-skinned But Our Baby Is Dark & Ugly by funkeolusexy(f): 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
Can't stop laughing...
Re: HELP: I'm Light-skinned My Gf Is Light-skinned But Our Baby Is Dark & Ugly by domdan13(m): 11:26pm On Nov 06, 2014
Man go for a DNA test...shikena..
Re: HELP: I'm Light-skinned My Gf Is Light-skinned But Our Baby Is Dark & Ugly by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
Oh God, too many variables to scrutinise so I'll pass grin grin grin
Re: HELP: I'm Light-skinned My Gf Is Light-skinned But Our Baby Is Dark & Ugly by YungwizzzyPt7: 9:26am On Nov 07, 2014
hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread Closed / Help! My Husband Sexual Desire Abnormal / The Ugliest Girl In The Whole Universe, Hell, Marine And Spirit World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.