Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

My Apologies And A New Appointment - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Apologies And A New Appointment (12534 Views)

Apologies The Church May Gently Tender 10 Years Frm Now About Some Subtle Things / Apologies / Sincere Apologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by drdams: 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
I tire for dem, d guy tabon but e no dey tabon in writing d codes wey make dem fit access dis web..

Smh 4 sm pple..
Elxandre:
I wonder why people take fun at pointing out typos..
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by free2ryhme: 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
Seun:
I couldn't find any proof of the existence of God, so after an existential crisis I finally decided to stop assuming that God exists.

Jst becos of money see wetin this small pickin dey talk

Becos of paper money you deny God's existence

yet you acknowledge the threat of a Nl terrorist

na wa ooo

6 Likes

Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by free2ryhme: 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
Elxandre:
I wonder why people take fun at pointing out typos..

She no get work before ..

What do you expect from lazy being
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Ishilove: 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
free2ryhme:

Make you dey find skeleton for people cupboard when na graveyard you dey live
Quit stalking me, you nasty fellow.
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
SEUN pls i want you to study Rom 1 vs 19-22 and Psalm 14 vs 1,it'll help ur situation sorry for bugging u its out of love and concern.

i hav cum to notice dat most ppl involved in science,technology and programming do begin to question the existence of God after acheiving giant feats.study the BEN CARSON guy,he'll help you a lot or get one of his books.

NOTE :pls whoever is de mod of dis section should stop hiding my postS it doesnt violate your rules or are we no more in the age of freedom of expression?

5 Likes

Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by free2ryhme: 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
Ishilove:
Quit stalking me, you nasty fellow.

wetin dey worry this attention seeking masquerade angry angry angry

abi seun don swear for ni
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by kid7soccer(m): 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
So seun ur an u dont belive in God no wonder
Seun: i am surrounded by born again Christians and used to be one.
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by gothrones(m): 2:58am On Aug 18, 2013
acidosis™:

God is the rationale behind your existence..

I respectfully disagree. Zeus is the rationale his existence.
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
I enjoy reading the entire thread!
@Seun As an atheist, how do you feel when you're in trouble? I mean, I tried being an atheist once, guess what? I found my self speaking in tongues and praying seriously when I got into some trouble beyond my control. Better asked, how do you handle issues beyond your control?
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
maclatunji:

LOL. I am used to it. I have never read of any great man who could not bear "fire and brimstone" directed at them.

great man?! If i hear!
Great man my left yansh! Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Seun(m): 11:25am On Aug 23, 2013
adeaugustus: I enjoy reading the entire thread!
@Seun As an atheist, how do you feel when you're in trouble? I mean, I tried being an atheist once, guess what? I found my self speaking in tongues and praying seriously when I got into some trouble beyond my control. Better asked, how do you handle issues beyond your control?
Do you mean like life or death situations? Ideally, they will be handled by thinking of how to get out of that situation or how to minimize the damage caused by that situation. Don't feel bad about praying or babbling in "tongues", though, if you find it comforting. The beautiful thing is that Atheism is not a religion that says "thou shalt not pray". You can do what you like - especially if it causes no harm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by IYANGBALI: 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
Are there no christains on NL?Seun what do you take us for?we are not babies,ok?we don't want a non muslim as our moderator here and that includes mukinat
So copy that,ok?
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
Seun: Do you mean like life or death situations? Ideally, they will be handled by thinking of how to get out of that situation or how to minimize the damage caused by that situation. Don't feel bad about praying or babbling in "tongues", though, if you find it comforting. The beautiful thing is that Atheism is not a religion that says "thou shalt not pray". You can do what you like - especially if it causes no harm.
Thanks.
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
Rubbish,let me tell you all,'it is only a fool dat says he's an atheist'(BiBLE,psalms 14 vs 1,53 vs 1)
just quoting my bible as a beleiver.
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by gothrones(m): 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
^
And it is only a r e t a r d that says in her heart that she is not an atheist.

Just quoting my Bible.
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by truthman2012(m): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
maclatunji:

I laugh in Spanglish. I have Christians that love me. As for this section, we could write a thesis on the matter.

I doubt if you truly have Christians that love your power-drunkness!
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
Seun: .
seun pls i want to ask if there's a feature for changing or modifying ones nl username. If no, can't u try and integrate such feature. I really need to change my username, for serious reasons. I do hope u'll not read and pass, but read and reply me o! Thanks.
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hello Seun,

I sent a message to you that I want to deactivate my account. I also have another request please. I want to change my username and email. I tried changing my email but it is not letting me.

I will appreciate your help.

thanks,

Seun: My Fellow Nairaland Members,

I hereby apologize for adding Maclatunji as a temporary religion section moderator.

I should have known that non-Muslim Nairalanders wouldn't be happy with the decision.

I have decided to appoint mukina2 to stand in his place until I've appointed the born-again Christian moderators that I promised to appoint.

What do you think about this?
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by opedaranijo: 10:32am On Aug 26, 2013
Mr seun good mrn
i cant remeber my username again, how can u help me to do it.
I like to use harbimbola.
And my email is sweetest_tip@yahoo.com
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by iamdsam: 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
I know this isn't the right place but I don't know how to reach you @Seun. I wanna change my username.
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mr Seun,

This is my Pence for the religion section.

I think it is best you create a subsection for Christianity as you have for Islam. Because if you ask me, they are the two major religions we have in Nigeria and every other ones can go under the main religion section. With that, posts will be more streamlined.
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Deiok(m): 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
booqee:
seun pls i want to ask if there's a feature for changing or modifying ones nl username. If no, can't u try and integrate such feature. I really need to change my username, for serious reasons. I do hope u'll not read and pass, but read and reply me o! Thanks.
I will also love to change my user name.
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Seun(m): 9:51am On Sep 13, 2013
booqee:
what's the serious reason?
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 13, 2013
Seun: what's the serious reason?

She's got her name started with a small case letter.
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by yemi2plus(m): 10:08am On Sep 13, 2013
It better y'all state your reasons. I stated about three reasons before mine was changed.
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 13, 2013
How can I go about it, i want my change too, i use double LL in my name because Obiageli had been taken by someone else. I would like to remove one of the Ls and probably add a star at the end of my name.
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by biolabee(m): 11:18am On Sep 13, 2013
Please whats the process for changing usernames
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 13, 2013
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 13, 2013
because its the same name i'm using on fb. And i'm unable to change my fb name now because i've changed it a lot in the past. They were occasions when pple added me from nl. I'm certain they simply searched my username on fb. Most of them put me on suspense. Till now i don't know them on nairaland, but they know me. angry The second person was even telling me most of the things i said on nl during one particular heated argument. And i didn't like it. I like my privacy. I prefer to be anonymous on this forum but its not possible now. And as a matter of fact, this is not the name i wanted to use, it kept rejecting all the name i chose until i chose this. Anyway i eventually liked d username not until people were adding me from nl.
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by yemi2plus(m): 11:24am On Sep 13, 2013
biolabee: Please whats the process for changing usernames
state why you want it change. That's all.
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
biolabee: Please whats the process for changing usernames

Your name be like woman own before... lol
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
Seun,

What if I want to merge profiles into two with proofs that both profiles are yours?

Rgds

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Singles: The Solution To Your Body Pain Is Not Sex - Pastor Paul Rika / Serving God At Home Or In Church: Is There Any Difference? / Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.