Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

My Apologies And A New Appointment - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Apologies And A New Appointment (12335 Views)

Apologies The Church May Gently Tender 10 Years Frm Now About Some Subtle Things / Apologies / Sincere Apologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
El Guapo:

She's got her name started with a small case letter.
na dat one come be serious reason ehn? angry
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
booqee: because its the same name i'm using on fb. And i'm unable to change my fb name now because i've changed it a lot in the past. They were occasions when pple added me from nl. I'm certain they simply searched my username on fb. Most of them put me on suspense. Till now i don't know them on nairaland, but they know me. angry The second person was even telling me most of the things i said on nl during one particular heated argument. And i didn't like it. I like my privacy. I prefer to be anonymous on this forum but its not possible now. And as a matter of fact, this is not the name i wanted to use, it kept rejecting all the name i chose until i chose this. Anyway i eventually liked d username not until people were adding me from nl.

Grab another moniker and problem solved. Or you no wan make Seun reach 2 million users by next year?
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
booqee: because its the same name i'm using on fb. And i'm unable to change my fb name now because i've changed it a lot in the past. They were occasions when pple added me from nl. I'm certain they simply searched my username on fb. Most of them put me on suspense. Till now i don't know them on nairaland, but they know me. angry The second person was even telling me most of the things i said on nl during one particular heated argument. And i didn't like it. I like my privacy. I prefer to be anonymous on this forum but its not possible now. And as a matter of fact, this is not the name i wanted to use, it kept rejecting all the name i chose until i chose this. Anyway i eventually liked d username not until people were adding me from nl.

Now let me go and search for you on FB grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 14, 2013
ledafaze:

jeez..not funny. At least u even reveal ur id unlike some mofos
Seun abeg read my post so i can modify it. My list of friend request suddenly increased overnight. undecided and u know why angry angry angry
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 14, 2013
Seun I'm having a similar problem. I'd like to change mine too.
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by An0nimus: 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
ledafaze:

forgive my jjc'ism ;Dbut how does one do this? there's no email address on her profile.

hello booqeesmiley
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2013
An0nimus:
forgive my jjc'ism ;Dbut how does one do this? there's no email address on her profile.

hello booqeesmiley
hi watsup?? U can't add someone from nl only if he or she gives u his email tho. This prob is a diff case dat has to do with my moniker dats why i want to change my name.
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
seun thanks for even giving me d much awaited reply(even tho it took so long), i'm expecting d necessary actions. Thanks again
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Bulldog(m): 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
Seun: Do you mean like life or death situations? Ideally, they will be handled by thinking of how to get out of that situation or how to minimize the damage caused by that situation. Don't feel bad about praying or babbling in "tongues", though, if you find it comforting. The beautiful thing is that Atheism is not a religion that says "thou shalt not pray". You can do what you like - especially if it causes no harm.
man in it's vanity in the most smiley wonder who and aetheists pray to? What a paradox. To me, creation of a christian section is a panacea to most conflicts here. I used to visit the religious section back then and after arguing with some highly biased and fanatic muslims ( the type that bomb themselves) that doesn't reason with their head but that of their teacher and sectarian christians being made moderators. I just left nairaland for my safety's sake. But atleast i know where the bias is from. A christian turned atheist explains it and if not that your platform is good and interactive (might have rivaled facebook if it kept the pace), i would have quit cos i like those that believe in a higher intelligence

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Preparing The Saints For The End Times Tribulation / Lagos To Register Places Of Worship ‘To Ensure Sanity’ / Is There Anything Like Satanic Music?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.