Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

My Apologies And A New Appointment - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Apologies And A New Appointment (12336 Views)

Apologies The Church May Gently Tender 10 Years Frm Now About Some Subtle Things / Apologies / Sincere Apologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Come bck hia! angry

sad sad sad
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by UjSizzle(f): 10:37am On Aug 12, 2013
But what's all this 'born again' christian gist for? What hapoens to atheists and satanists Abi we can finally drive them off for good and condemn their souls to eternal damnation? cheesy
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by deols(f): 10:38am On Aug 12, 2013
Enigma:

Having been a critic of yours on a couple of occasions, I will express an opinion.

1. The replacement of the hitherto interim moderator is a good move.
2. The replacement with Mukina2 would ordinarily be a good move too;however, the fact that a Muslim section essentially unavailable to others exist means you will always struggle to justify using a Muslim, any Muslim (no matter how competent as with Mukina2), in the general Religion section.
3. Just to add to 2 (and to say something on a point I have always kept quiet about): the Muslims come to the general Religion section to do to others the very same things that they do not accept on their own section; this is even true of the now replaced interim moderator here!

Finally:
4. In my opinion, you owe manmustwac TWO things: (1) a public expression of gratitude for his contribution as moderator and even simply as a Nairalander and (2) a public apology for the manner in which his removal was handled.

That is not entirely true.
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Obinoscopy(m): 10:39am On Aug 12, 2013
deols: Very interesting.

Obviously, the religion is not the problem but the individual.

ALHAMDULILLAH smiley
Exactly! I'm glad u got the picture.
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Idowuogbo(f): 10:40am On Aug 12, 2013
striktlymi:

LWKMD!!!

Something worse. A good number refuse to believe that I am a christian because of my very unpalatable beliefs. grin
Henhen? Hmmm... So u are ChrisMus?

1 Like

Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Gboliwe: 10:40am On Aug 12, 2013
maclatunji:

I observed over time your hostility towards moi. Go slow on the hating... #LOL
Each time I cross posts with you, you remind me of the violent death that befell my father. I cant hide the fact that I despise you. It was your kind of moslems that severed and cut short the life of my father.
We have a great number of moslems here who do not hide their identity. I just vouched for Mukina, many true moslims in moderator capacity but you are one Buhari, one Extremist, one fanatic, one wicked soul who found succour under islam. I know your game plan. From that your moslem section, work your way to other sections -Literature, Family, Politics etc conquer and subdue. Its in you, the wicked and despicable crave to dominate.
Yes, I detest you. Unfortunately, you cant change that

15 Likes

Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by maclatunji: 10:41am On Aug 12, 2013
debosky:

I hope you laughed well cos I'm sure you're not laughing that your latest power grab has failed. Don't worry, many are laughing harder at your hubris. cheesy

@ Seun

Good to know a simple apology to MMW cannot be given without a prompt ärse-kissing session to placate those you are beholden to. cheesy

LOL. Seriously, I have more power than I need or want. It is given by God not man. I am sure I was sleeping when Seun appointed me. I didn't know one could grab power in their sleep.

And no debosky, I won't stop with handling you on the level you are so keen to prove yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 12, 2013
uj_sizzle: But what's all this 'born again' christian gist for? What happens to atheists and satanists Abi we can finally drive them off for good and condemn their souls to eternal damnation? cheesy

Hahahhahaha... grin

handing them over to the devil and casting them out of the section is a new beginning to an endless debate..

Born Again + Catholics

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Idowuogbo(f): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2013
maclatunji:

LOL. Seriously, I have more power than I need or want. It is given by God not man. I am sure I was sleeping when Seun appointed me. I didn't know one could grab power in their sleep.

And no debosky, I won't stop with handling you on the level you are so keen to prove yourself.
See excuse! But u b get orgas-m wen u site d power ba? Lmao! All hail Mackibobo da great man. Clown!

4 Likes

Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by deols(f): 10:46am On Aug 12, 2013
Gboliwe:
Each time I cross posts with you, you remind me of the violent death that befell my father. I cant hide the fact that I despise you. It was your kind of moslems that severed and cut short the life of my father.
We have a great number of moslems here who do not hide their identity. I just vouched for Mukina, many true moslims in moderator capacity but you are one Buhari, one Extremist, one fanatic, one wicked soul who found succour under islam. I know your game plan. From that your moslem section, work your way to other sections -Literature, Family, Politics etc conquer and subdue. Its in you, the wicked and despicable crave to dominate.
Yes, I detest you unfortunately, you cant change that

I am really sorry about your predicament. Your hatred is understandable. I can never feel bad about your bad posts towards Muslims anymore.

I am really really sorry.

6 Likes

Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by deols(f): 10:47am On Aug 12, 2013
Obinoscopy: Exactly! I'm glad u got the picture.

Hmmn
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 12, 2013
uj_sizzle: But what's all this 'born again' christian gist for? What hapoens to atheists and satanists Abi we can finally drive them off for good and condemn their souls to eternal damnation? cheesy

I believe we need one of the mods to be an unbiased irreligious individual who does not seem like one who would convert tomorrow. grin
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by maclatunji: 10:48am On Aug 12, 2013
Gboliwe:

I am sorry to read your story but your aggression is misplaced. I am firm with rules and in a country like Nigeria, that is deemed as "wickedness".

It is like how students call their "strict" teachers "wicked".

It really won't help making an enemy of one who could so easily be your friend if you removed bitterness from your heart.

7 Likes

Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Ishilove: 10:48am On Aug 12, 2013
naptu2:

Rule 21.
You know na...dat kain tin grin
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Henhen? Hmmm... So u are ChrisMus?

Not exactly! Some think I am a ChrisMusPagAtheAgnoGayetc grin grin grin
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 12, 2013
We need one 'born again' Christian and a Roman Catholic .

grin
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by mazaje(m): 10:49am On Aug 12, 2013
We need a mod that will try to be as neutral as manmustwac. . .I recommend striktlymi and Pastor Kun. . .I think they will be neutral. . .

1 Like

Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by maclatunji: 10:49am On Aug 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
See excuse! But u b get orgas-m wen u site d power ba? Lmao! All hail Mackibobo da great man. Clown!

Not at all. It is a burden.
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by deols(f): 10:50am On Aug 12, 2013
And the race for the next 'born again' mod is on.

I can feel it. some people are making very coded campaigns.

This is potentially very interesting

*I can join the pop corn eaters on this one*
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Idowuogbo(f): 10:50am On Aug 12, 2013
striktlymi:

Not exactly! Some think I am a ChrisMusPagAtheAgnoGayetc grin grin grin
Lmao! Ur own case na yaba central. grin grin
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Idowuogbo(f): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2013
maclatunji:

Not at all. It is a burden.
Indeed
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Ishilove: 10:51am On Aug 12, 2013
Seun:
Dear Manmustwac,

I hereby express my deep gratitude for your selfless, high-quality, and impartial service to the religion section of Nairaland as a just and wise moderator for a very long period of time. Nairaland owes you a lot, and so do I.

I also apologize for the manner in which your removal was handled.

Wishing you the very best in all aspects of life,
Your friend,
Seun.
Seun never seems to cease amazing me. When I think he has done his illest, he shows me that I am a learner. Smh undecided
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by mascot87(m): 10:52am On Aug 12, 2013
frosbel: We need one 'born again' Christian and a Roman Catholic .

grin

Use you head Mr man, why do you discriminate Christianity? angry
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 12, 2013
Caracta: Now you are coming down from your high horse. Good move. Though I see no difference. Is Mukina2 not a muslim? Or is it because she is a super mod? It should better be the latter cool

mtcheeewwww
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by tpia5: 10:53am On Aug 12, 2013
deols:

I am really sorry about your predicament. Your hatred is understandable. I can never feel bad about your bad posts towards Muslims anymore.

There's nothing understandable about his "hatred" and besides why are you apologizing for a story that you cant verify?
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2013
Gboliwe:

I think it is unfair to take out our anger on someone because of his or her religious affiliation. Sorry to say but Mac is not responsible for your hurt.

I too have lost a loved one to Bokoharam and I know a bit about the way you feel but still, taking our hurt out on someone just because the individual reminds us of it is simply WRONG!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Gboliwe: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2013
deols:

I don't have a phobia against Islam. But for the fact that I presently live in a Christian dominated region, I related more with moslems than Christians. Most of my childhood friends are moslems. I respect the religion and tolerate our differences. I don't speak ill of it. BUT, when people like Maclatunji show up, something snaps in me. The extremism is choking and I cant stand them. BTW, you are in my radar too. I see you not as a fanatic but an arrogant and proud young woman. I have nothing against your religion but your general condescending attitude towards people

6 Likes

Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2013
frosbel: We need one 'born again' Christian and a Roman Catholic .

grin

and One Olumba-Olumba, One Anglican, One Deeper Life, One Jerry curl pastor, one Jehovah witness.
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by philfearon(m): 10:56am On Aug 12, 2013
Why bother being a Moderator when u just get a handshake?
Truth is,peepz just want authority to decide what is being posted......chai! Power intoxicates!
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! Ur own case na yaba central. grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by Idowuogbo(f): 10:57am On Aug 12, 2013
striktlymi:

I think it is unfair to take out our anger on someone because of his or her religious affiliation. Sorry to say but Mac is not responsible for your hurt.

I too have lost a loved one to Bokoharam and I know a bit about the way you feel but still, taking our hurt out on someone just because the individual reminds us of it is simply WRONG!!!
I agree!

Discombobulated striktlymi for mod o!! grin
Re: My Apologies And A New Appointment by tpia5: 10:57am On Aug 12, 2013
Gboliwe:
I don't have a phobia against Islam. But for the fact that I presently live in a Christian dominated region, I related more with moslems than Christians. Most of my childhood friends are moslems. I respect the religion and tolerate our differences. I don't speak ill of it. BUT, when people like Maclatunji show up, something snaps in me. The extremism is choking and I cant stand them. BTW, you are in my radar too. I see you not as a fanatic but an arrogant and proud young woman. I have nothing against your religion but your general condescending attitude towards people

Do the crime do the time bro.

All that long story na wash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Preparing The Saints For The End Times Tribulation / Lagos To Register Places Of Worship ‘To Ensure Sanity’ / Is There Anything Like Satanic Music?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.