Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Are Men Threaten By A Woman's Success? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Men Threaten By A Woman's Success? (994 Views)

What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Men Threaten By A Woman's Success? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
I was reading a magazine last week where some men said dey can't marry or be in a relationship with a woman who earns more money then them. Please the guys can you date/marry a woman who is richer than you?? If no please state your reason
Re: Are Men Threaten By A Woman's Success? by xynerise: 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
Kini big deal?

So far she respects me as the pillar of the house and treats me like a king that I am grin

What belongs to her belongs to me and vice-versa.

My wife almost get money pass me grin
Re: Are Men Threaten By A Woman's Success? by Nomski0(f): 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
xynerise: Kini big deal?

So far she respects me as the pillar of the house and treats me like a king that I am grin

grin grin grin
What if the money goes into her head and she stops respecting you? Arent you scared of that?

1 Like

Re: Are Men Threaten By A Woman's Success? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
men are no threatened with successes of women.. The only thing there is that a chick/wife that earns more than you would want to turn you into her houseboy.. women are power drunk and power desperate! any little arguement she would be quick to remind you that she earns more than you and you aint man enough for her that they are other men better than you outside.. she will be also quick to show you thaat she's the bread winner.. afterall they are women, what do they have in their chicken brain
Re: Are Men Threaten By A Woman's Success? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
When I was reading d magazine sum men actually said dat d woman will disrespect dem cos of her level of moni
Re: Are Men Threaten By A Woman's Success? by djeezy(m): 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2013
Only a poor man would sorta feel threatened as men tend to be more financially buoyant, this gives you an edge. Money doing the talking for you but when she has more, she tend to be disrespectful,(not in all cases) coz she's financially independent.
Re: Are Men Threaten By A Woman's Success? by xynerise: 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2013
Nomski0:

grin grin grin
What if the money goes into her head and she stops respecting you? Arent you scared of that?
The money wont go into her head becos she controls the money tongue
Re: Are Men Threaten By A Woman's Success? by Natureboyfk(m): 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2013
@steph:- the main question is, wld u respect a man u earn more dan? A woman hu loves u will never allow u feel d gap...yet I no fit allow my wife hustle pass me NMW...frontpage material
Re: Are Men Threaten By A Woman's Success? by Enegod(m): 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
A guy would only feel threatened that
you would try to control the relationship
if you showed him that you're a control
freak.To me, I would choose a successful
woman any day over a woman who's life
long goal was to be taken care of by a
man and be a housewife..
Re: Are Men Threaten By A Woman's Success? by haitto99(m): 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
I believe marriage or a relationship is a partnership business...a man shld love his spouse n she shld respect him in return no mata hw rich she might be...once d money gets into her head n she begins to disrespect me...den partnership cancelled
Re: Are Men Threaten By A Woman's Success? by Nomski0(f): 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
xynerise:
The money wont go into her head becos she controls the money tongue
If she controls the money, and she's the source of the money then she controls you.
P.s put your tongue in your mouth jor.
Re: Are Men Threaten By A Woman's Success? by aijaydiva(f): 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
Most men feel threatened by that ooo. Although some men dont mind provided there is still respect and the financial burden is reduced.
Re: Are Men Threaten By A Woman's Success? by xynerise: 6:14am On Aug 13, 2013
Nomski0:
If she controls the money, and she's the source of the money then she controls you.
P.s put your tongue in your mouth jor.
You are a learner tongue

Because money enters your head and controls you doesnt mean every woman must be controlled by money.
Re: Are Men Threaten By A Woman's Success? by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 13, 2013
xynerise: Kini big deal?

Ode there's no such thing as pilar of the house. This is 2013
Re: Are Men Threaten By A Woman's Success? by xynerise: 6:45am On Aug 13, 2013
REALITY101:

Ode there's no such thing as pilar of the house. This is 2013
Figuratively speaking. Antelope. You do Figures of speech for school at all?
Re: Are Men Threaten By A Woman's Success? by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 13, 2013
xynerise:
Figuratively speaking. Antelope. You do Figures of speech for school at all?

No anofia I didn't.. You wanna help?
Re: Are Men Threaten By A Woman's Success? by xynerise: 6:51am On Aug 13, 2013
REALITY101:

No anofia I didn't.. You wanna help?
Nope. Too late to learn. Go hop in the bush like your fellow antelopes
Re: Are Men Threaten By A Woman's Success? by Nomski0(f): 8:05am On Aug 13, 2013
xynerise:
You are a learner tongue

Because money enters your head and controls you doesnt mean every woman must be controlled by money.

In this 21st century, i hope you find a woman who is willing to take up financial responsibilities and still be totally submissive to you.
Re: Are Men Threaten By A Woman's Success? by xynerise: 8:09am On Aug 13, 2013
Nomski0:

In this 21st century, i hope you find a woman who is willing to take up financial responsibilities and still be totally submissive to you.
Are you a newbie? grin
Re: Are Men Threaten By A Woman's Success? by xynerise: 8:09am On Aug 13, 2013
cheesy
Re: Are Men Threaten By A Woman's Success? by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 13, 2013
Yes they are
Re: Are Men Threaten By A Woman's Success? by Nomski0(f): 8:22am On Aug 13, 2013
xynerise:
Are you a newbie? grin

Are you already married
If yes then i hope your wife isnt that kind of woman.
Re: Are Men Threaten By A Woman's Success? by xynerise: 8:32am On Aug 13, 2013
Nomski0:
Are you already married
If yes then i hope your wife isnt that kind of woman.
I am a father of 2 lovely kids already. cool

If my wife is that kinda woman, I would have concured to your opinion.

There are women, and there are WOMEN! Hope you spot the difference? tongue
Re: Are Men Threaten By A Woman's Success? by henryhemon(m): 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
The main point is if usually it gets to their head and she starts disrespecting you but an intelligent woman will rather make sure her husband is established in a business or two that way the burden is off her.
Re: Are Men Threaten By A Woman's Success? by babakb: 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
yap, wicked, weak and copycats men do, these days women get more blue chip jobs than men, so every man especially graduates must learn to accept that their wives, fiancees or girlfriends can be as rich as them or richer than them.
for me i don't give a damn what matters to me is that i am making a legitimate living and that is enough to make me happy, my woman can go ahead to be the next dangote.
Re: Are Men Threaten By A Woman's Success? by babakb: 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
yap, wicked, weak and copycats men do, these days women get more blue chip jobs than men, so every man especially graduates must learn to accept that their wives, fiancees or girlfriends can be as rich as them or richer than them.
for me i don't give a damn what matters to me is that i am making a legitimate living and that is enough to make me happy, my woman can go ahead to be the next dangote.
Re: Are Men Threaten By A Woman's Success? by Goldenboy007(m): 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
Until we learn that each gender have their strength and weakness then we would stop the comparison.

The question is similar to asking - As a woman would you allow your female friend stay with your guy or husband when you are temporarily away? Most ladies would say NO, does it mean you are insecure? NO!!! does it mean its 100% sure he would act that way? NO!Does it mean the guys can't be trusted at all? NO!!!! Rationality dictates he is vulnerable so you avoid it if possible !!!

Girl would misbehave if she is richer than the guy in a relationship? Most guys would say YES ! Does it mean you are insecure? NO !!! Does it mean its 100% sure he would act that way? NO!!! Does it mean the girls can't be trusted with power at all? NO !!! Rationality dictates she is vulnerable so you avoid it if possible !!!

(1) (Reply)

Arm Robbers / When Will Ladies Start Hitin On Me..?? / Keeping A Girlfriend Or Call Girls Which Is Less Expensive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.