Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,985 members, 7,866,709 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

Something About Sex You Need To Know! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something About Sex You Need To Know! (6622 Views)

More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. / Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Something About Sex You Need To Know! by corisande: 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
yuzedo: GREAT err.. "ARTICLE".

Quick question though... lipsrsealed

1. People who are virgins and marry that way don't encounter problems in life? undecided
2. People nyashing up and down but still enjoying good life more than all them fugly church-going crackers nko? sad
3. Sooooooooo, if i keep my body nyashing-free, like nuns and eunuchs, i go automatically hammer money + heaven? Cool story! angry
4. Destinies are altered through sex?? You niggers really don't know what that word means! "Pre-determined" path.. Hellooo?? If i nyash a babe and fall to ruin, i was DESTINED to fall to ruin. My course wasn't changed upon making the choice to dip my thunderstick inside her tshabalala. undecided

Que Sera Sera. cool

Same God said "I will have mercy on whom i will have mercy, and compassion on whom i will have compassion."

No use blocking your toto with superglue but you plot against your neighbour. I'm not advocating promiscuity, but y'all niggers need to quit with the fear tactics and ambiguous statements and claims that can't be substantiated.

Gbam!
Supu
Re: Something About Sex You Need To Know! by redcurry(f): 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
nenergy: This post is familiar! The intro reminds me of a Dr. Olukoya's teachings. Is it? #TeamZipUp
u took d words from my mouth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) / Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed / My Cousin Is Threatening To Leave His Wife Who Just Had A Baby Boy For Him Becau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.