Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate (36051 Views)

More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by chuxyz(m): 9:33am On Jul 30, 2014
I'm a guy, so i'm representing the guys. Here are some mentalities of ladies i hate.

1. Thinking every guy think about sex every now and then and nothing else

2. Thinking a guy is suppose to make the approach even when they are the one dying for him

3. Thinking any strange guy calling or approaching them is trying to woo them.

4. Thinking they can out-smart every guy judging from one of two successes.

5. Thinking they give 100times more in a relationship whilst they gave only sex which both parties mutually enjoyed.

6. Thinking every married man is prone to cheat on their wives.

7. Ladies with very big bosom and flat azz trying to feel among thinking all guys are fan of big bosom thus a compensation for flat azz.

8. Thinking their mobile phone is an answering machine while every guys own is a calling machine.

Let's see who wins this battle. This is just for fun. Oya guys top the list

174 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2014
i hate it wen guys think all girls wants to chop deir clean mouth......

44 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 30, 2014
^^^^ I hate it when girls Keep pretending, that they don't want to chop our money. undecided

222 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by MizMyColi(f): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2014
Ceasar1: ^^^^ I hate it when girls Keep pretending, that they don't want to chop our money. undecided
Oopss...... cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Kenzico(m): 9:42am On Jul 30, 2014
I totally agree wit d OP

3 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by dytbabe: 9:42am On Jul 30, 2014
Its so so annoying when a guy thinks the only thing that brings us to the relationship is money

Damn

In some cases not all abt money, some ppl with money are plain monsters

30 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Tallesty1(m): 9:44am On Jul 30, 2014
I hate women that think/say that all guys cheat.

12 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 30, 2014
MizMyColi: Oopss...... cheesy cheesy
If I hear.. tongue
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by xtervaganza(m): 9:45am On Jul 30, 2014
When act like they don't like sex

65 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 30, 2014
Tallesty1: I hate women that think/say that all guys cheat.

grin its partially true natongue
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by pasqal09: 9:52am On Jul 30, 2014
No. 3 annoys me the most

13 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Tallesty1(m): 9:57am On Jul 30, 2014
Elantracey:

grin its partially true natongue
Kam nwetagi dia, which kain true? Abegi.

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by sirjohnson(m): 10:03am On Jul 30, 2014
I disagree with no 2. Women should never approach men. Read reasons here: www.2ck1zzd7vi . It will backfire later.

6 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by rattlesnake(m): 10:04am On Jul 30, 2014
Hmm.....OP u hate the truth undecided ?
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 30, 2014
Tallesty1: Kam nwetagi dia, which kain true? Abegi.

you no na maybe you ain't one sha tongue

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by MissYuzedo(f): 10:06am On Jul 30, 2014
I HATE GUYS WITH SMALL PRICK SAYING THEY HAVE BIG PRICK

#BITG

47 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 30, 2014
I hate it when guys think all girls are the same.

8 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by nerodenero: 10:06am On Jul 30, 2014
I hate friendzone with passion

42 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 30, 2014
well I'm a female but I don't really like females hinging on this feminist idea all d time.

50 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by PietroRico(m): 10:07am On Jul 30, 2014
This should be fun grin

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by ramdris(m): 10:07am On Jul 30, 2014
I hate it when ladies pretend as if they don't like sex.

18 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 30, 2014
The most annoying:

I hate when ladies think because you are dating them you are responsible for all their financial need

shey na me born you abi??

82 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by mencade5(m): 10:09am On Jul 30, 2014
what i hate in naija ladies are:

1. She beg me for money, i gave her, only for her to take my hard earned cash and spend it on another boyfriend.

2. Seeing a lady with correct standard bw.ea.sts. You were attracted by it, you made her your girl. When you finally n.aked her, all you see is flat screen on her chests.

3. I hate it when a naija lady claims not to eat too much. When you take her to an eatery, she will order for all the food thwre including take away.

4. Naija ladies are one of the most dirtiest in africa. They look outside but visit their rooms, or go to girls hostel in campus, i tell you, you will v.omit all your intestines out!

5. I also hate it when naija ladies use alum to rub their pus-sy before having sex with you. Confusing you with it due to the friction it caused but unknown to you the thing is very deep and wide like abuja-lokoja road.

43 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by picoba(m): 10:09am On Jul 30, 2014
[size=28pt]
some lady are not wife material. most of them behave that way
[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by candyboy244(m): 10:09am On Jul 30, 2014
I hate it when ladies blame all breakups on the men, calling them cheats.....mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 30, 2014
I hate it when girls believe that joining the church choir will help their sinful ministry

Then after trying to get the attention of the Choir Master; so she could be choir mistress

4 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by femi4: 10:09am On Jul 30, 2014
I hate it when you help a girl, and she sees it as your duty.....

***Singing*** My helper o o!

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by chaloner(m): 10:10am On Jul 30, 2014
Hearing no 5 I feeling like punching the gal

2 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 30, 2014
Holy God :

I hate the mentality of a woman who think she can buy me with pu:s:sy !!

She is already done for !!!

18 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by chuxyz(m): 10:10am On Jul 30, 2014
booqee: well I'm a female but I don't really like females hinging on this feminist idea all d time.
i like you for this. You are out to say the truth.No sentiment!

10 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:10am On Jul 30, 2014
op you still have a lot to learn
if they don't think like that, they won't be women and if you don't like women's thinking, you are probably gay.

8 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Sommey(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2014
When they are wrong and still want you to come aplolgise.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims / Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.