Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Your Gf/boyfriend And Your Parents ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Gf/boyfriend And Your Parents ? (1334 Views)

Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Gf/boyfriend And Your Parents ? by smartsoft(m): 10:11am On May 29, 2006
Please guys the way some girls behaves now really baffles me why will a girl tell you that  " if your dad or your mum is kind of important than he/she you should go and don't come back" for me oo they are pretty important than my girl friend infact they are the first, my parents and my siblings while the so called girl is the second,   in nutshell who comes first between your family and your GF or your BF
Re: Your Gf/boyfriend And Your Parents ? by babwilms(m): 11:49am On May 29, 2006
My parents and siblings comes first no doubt. Its not even a question. I expect her parents and siblings should come first to her before me.

However when we do get married she becomes priority, while i start to let go of my parents and siblings.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Give Up Your Job/life To Follow Your Loved Ones To Another Country? / The Reason Why Guys Are Unfaithful / "Eat, Drink, And Be Randy, For Tomorrow You Shall Die."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.