Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

When She Loves You More! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Loves You More! (1807 Views)

She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Loves You More! by tonn(m): 10:20am On May 29, 2006
I don't know on which side of the divide i stand, disciplined or cold hearted. I have this young, beautiful and attractive lady, a graduate, homely and with good moral upbringing, just the kind of girl i would like to have, but i don't seem to share her feelings. We are very good friends and i mean best of friends but i don't want to take it any further than that.
Once she collected my resume to help me in search of a job, and she has never asked me for a dime, instead she's been very supportive and believes so much in me. She is a christian but not yet bornagain, and I'm born-again, but worst still is that i love her, but not enough to start up a romance with her. Am i cruel or disciplined?
Please what would you do if you were in my shoes?Reply urgently
Re: When She Loves You More! by hydee0k(m): 10:30am On May 29, 2006
na wo oooh this born-again of a thing self, does being born-again stop you from keeping a relationship beside you say she bi christain too, shocked shocked i beliv you are just confuse, i no get anything to tell than just to say mak you continue dey waste time dere you hear, atleast she has being doing her to enough to mak u know say she love you abi? better go for what you want mak u dey carry born-again for head sad sad
Re: When She Loves You More! by smartsoft(m): 10:33am On May 29, 2006
:d
Re: When She Loves You More! by whitelexi(m): 12:18pm On May 29, 2006
What Feelings? I really cant understand if she has feelings for u in the first place, u were not clear about that. Is she in luv with u? she could believe in u without necessarily being in luv with u, U know ur needs and wants, Sounds like she'll date u if u want but pls keep her as a friend if u know u wont treat her as she'd expect. Good luck
Re: When She Loves You More! by eveseh(f): 3:21pm On May 29, 2006
lol lol
Re: When She Loves You More! by nana(f): 8:32pm On May 29, 2006
In terms of being born-again,two uneven yokes can never make it i.e. if your kind of girl is to be a born-again like you,then u still have a long way to go.U said you like this girl but because she is not born-again,you don't want to have anything intimate to do with her.This is a simple arithmetic:Why not preach to her or something like that?It could make a difference.But una born wuru wuru sef too much.
Try bringing her close To God and if she listens,GOODLUCK and if otherwise,find ya square root.
Re: When She Loves You More! by dearie(m): 11:52am On May 30, 2006
Tnx nana,
Like you rightly said, I could try preaching to her, but the issue is that she has told so many times that she loves me but i dont want to raise her hopes when I trully do not love her as much as she deserves. She is indeed a lovely person and i dont want to hurt her, I wouldnt want her to become born again because of me but because she has seen the light. Thanks.
Re: When She Loves You More! by Rhodalyn(f): 11:53am On May 30, 2006
U aint ''cruel'' or ''disciplined'' just looks to me as if U're scared of giving out ya heart to any girl but a man's gotta take chances
Re: When She Loves You More! by BigShishi(m): 12:35pm On May 30, 2006
Da best realtionship is one where the girl loves ya more!!!, best believe it!! when a guy loves a girl more it's called SEX grin grin grin
Re: When She Loves You More! by humpzz: 8:34pm On May 30, 2006
wink smiley cheesy grin angry sad My advice to you is to take sometime off and sort out ur feelings maybe u would realise she's the one for you or maybe not! cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: When She Loves You More! by Jachoz(m): 7:55am On Jun 20, 2006
When she loves u more, life is good!!!
Re: When She Loves You More! by trailblaze: 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2006
Tonn,

I like you honesty and wanting to do God's will. Now you are torn between your feelings and doing what you feel is the right. If you truly are born again then it means the Holy Spirit is not strange to you. Talk to me him. I mean exactly how you feel. In fact whether you talk to him or not, he knows what you are going through.

Tell him your thoughts towards this girl and ask him to guide you through it to do the right thing. I am sure he will lead you into all truths.

Another thing you should not do is lead this girl. As long as you know that nothing will work out between two of you at least as long as your current spiritual dipositions are, LET HER KNOW. Let her know what you will not ldo. Do not lead her on and later now find a born again like yourself and now tell her that you have find someone.

Let her make the decision of either being just your friend or moving on since she is not ready t embrace your spiritual stand.

But watch it. Don't lead her on. You will feel as guilty as going out with her in the first place
Re: When She Loves You More! by Busta(f): 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2006
@ tonn, Ur story doesn't seem complete to me. U've just praised her and said all the good things bout her and stuffs she did 4 u. she seem to really like u

wat seem to be the problem if she's ur idea gurl? the fact that she's not born again? there's anotha gurl u're eyeing??
undecided
Re: When She Loves You More! by Jachoz(m): 10:53am On Jul 10, 2006
tonn:

I don't know on which side of the divide i stand, disciplined or cold hearted. I have this young, beautiful and attractive lady, a graduate, homely and with good moral upbringing, just the kind of girl i would like to have, but i don't seem to share her feelings. We are very good friends and i mean best of friends but i don't want to take it any further than that.
Once she collected my resume to help me in search of a job, and she has never asked me for a dime, instead she's been very supportive and believes so much in me. She is a christian but not yet bornagain, and I'm born-again, but worst still is that i love her, but not enough to start up a romance with her. Am i cruel or disciplined?
Please what would you do if you were in my shoes?Reply urgently

Man this is just the way GOD works in a man's life. The way of the ALMIGHTY is not the way of man. You don't have to love her initially and if it's the will of GOD, ur love for her will evetually develope well. Remember it's always better if she loves you more than u love her. Don't worry, when u eventually build that love for her, u will be thanking GOD 24 hours a day for given u such a caring wife.

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Godmother Wants To Date Me / Please Help A Friend! / How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.