Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,093 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? (1795 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by betabeta: 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2008
How?
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by rampant(f): 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2008
betabeta:

How?

how far have u gone wt ur fiancee?
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by Abuseay(m): 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2008
it dosent matter how far you have gone. A man or woman of integrity will always be appreciated. Come out plainly and tell him or her. have fun, hope its helpful, lol!!!
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by MissyB1(m): 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2008
Gush!!m sorry for yhur fiancee in advance. embarassed

Anyways,try using mild words in d ryte enviroment bhut be firm in yhur words(no shake shake).Be ready to ans her ques correctly.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by betabeta: 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2008
betabeta:

How?

Two (2) years.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by rampant(f): 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2008
Abuseay:

it dosent matter how far you have gone. A man or woman of integrity will always be appreciated. Come out plainly and tell him or her. have fun, hope its helpful, lol!!!

i want to know,ofcourse it doesnt matter how far one has gone,i want him to explain to me how far hes gone wt his fiancee,ofcourse some of them would have gone to the extent of introductions and trad marriage,while some r just "will u marry me wt mouth only" dats y i asked

@poster
r u sure u r inlove wt dis other girl?give us more info now,about the two of them,wat makes u think u aint inlove wt ur faincee no more and u r inlove wt dis new girl?
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by Nautillus(m): 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2008
JUST tell her and get it over with . . . .haba

You are sorry . . .you met some1 else . . .it not like you weren't IN this relationship . . . .it just happened . . .blah blah blah

how hard is it. . .
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by ayomifull(f): 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2008
HOw?

call him/her and tell him/her 'i have something to tell you i think i am in love with someone else blablablabla. Sort it out and let him/her know you no longer want to be with him/her. The most wicked thing you can do one is to pretend you are in love with them when you are actually not and the worst is getting married to someone you dont love, you are not doing him/her any good.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by MissyB1(m): 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2008
Nautillus:

JUSTĀ  tell her and get it over with . . . .haba

You are sorry . . .you met someone else . . .it not like you weren't IN this relationship . . . .it just happened . . .blah blah blah

How hard is it. . .
Very hard for a guy who's got conscience.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by rampant(f): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2008
ayomifull:

HOw?

call him/her and tell him/her 'i have something to tell you i think i am in love with someone else blablablabla. Sort it out and let him/her know you no longer want to be with him/her. The most wicked thing you can do one is to pretend you are in love with them when you are actually not and the worst is getting married to someone you don't love, you are not doing him/her any good.

u r very right
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by megaboss: 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2008
Take him to an exotic place and let the cat out of the bag

or is the bag out of the cat?
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by KarmaMod(f): 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2008
You don't have to tell him/her you are "in love with someone else"

Unnecessary information.

IF you are sure about this other person, just tell your current dude/girl that you've fallen out of love with him/her and you wish him/her well. Thank him/her for the times together and move on

all that "oh I'm leaving you for someone else" is just too much info that is NOT needed to be said and will just cause animosity between you two.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by ssRhino: 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2008
Go to her house, and sit beside her and goes

" baby, i know you love me and we are engaged, cos i love you as well, however, we are in a journey that will se us thru the rest of our lives, and lately, i have been thinking if we have what it takes to make it, cos someone else has been crawling thru my head of late, and that tells me that we have to be careful, cos you ought to be the only music playing in my head, so baby, i will like to take some time to think about this and be sure that we have what it takes to spend the rest of our lives together, i will not wanna live a lie"

However, pls, make sure you sure love this other woman and not that there is something u want with the other babe, cos trust me, u dont wanna be breaking hearts.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by mahatmaG: 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2008
We are all assuming that betabeta is a male.

I think how far means, to what extent have the relationship gone. has there been any tradi, family intro, or,

if yes, take it easy before u commit suicide, if not don't waste time to reveal ur intent.

Remember we have one life to live. No matter how long it takes, pursue ur happiness.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by jkpretty(f): 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2008
We were not there when u told her u loved her

and not there when u proposed too . . . so find how u'll destroy what u've built.

Go with the same mouth u used to tell her niceties . . . to throw the bomb!

Now the new girl rocks your world abi? hmmmn!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by ssRhino: 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2008
KarmaMod:

You don't have to tell him/her you are "in love with someone else"

Unnecessary information.

IF you are sure about this other person, just tell your current dude/girl that you've fallen out of love with him/her and you wish him/her well. Thank him/her for the times together and move on

all that "oh I'm leaving you for someone else" is just too much info that is NOT needed to be said and will just cause animosity between you two.

The lady will break bottle for him head if u say, i am leaving you for another.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by KarmaMod(f): 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2008
$$Rhino:

The lady will break bottle for him head if u say, i am leaving you for another.

I know which is why I said it's unnecessary information

I just hope there wasnt any "traditional introduction" and what not.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by onyinye2(f): 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2008
@post
Just use Usher's intro to "Let it burn". all will be fine.

Oka im just jiving. Just do some real soul searching and figure out are you really in love with that other person or is it infatuation. Because you could risk losing the one person that was meant to be your soul mate.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by ssRhino: 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2008
KarmaMod:

I know which is why I said it's unnecessary information

I just hope there wasnt any "traditional introduction" and what not.

Even if there was any introduction and all that, better for them to break now, than later.
It will be hard and i dont think there would ever be a better way to break up, but now that later after some kids have been introduced into the world
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by celebritee(m): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2008
Its actually simple. i did it something like it some time ago. Just send an SMS advising her to leave her doors open. She'll get the msg.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by KarmaMod(f): 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2008
celebritee:

Its actually simple. i did it something like it some time ago. Just send an SMS advising her to leave her doors open. She'll get the msg.

Good to know cowards still exist
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by rampant(f): 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2008
KarmaMod:

oh gawd grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by jkpretty(f): 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2008
KarmaMod:

Chai!
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by onyinye2(f): 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2008
KarmaMod:

KARMA!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by ssRhino: 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2008
celebritee:

You mean that is all she gets for putting up with you for only God knows how long, for cooking for you when she does, for allowing u to make love to her even when she wasnt in da mood for it, or lemme say for putting up with ya atttitude when u feel like?
Boy, that is so shameful to hear such from a man
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by Seun(m): 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2008
That's why a woman should not do all those things. If she's not happy with you, she should leave.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by onyinye2(f): 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2008
Seun:

That's why a woman should not do all those things. If she's not happy with you, she should leave.
Gini?? do what things??
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by ssRhino: 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2008
Seun:

She is happy wth you thinking that you hold her in high place in ya heart like she does you.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by Moyola(f): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2008
tell her with ur mouth!! tongue

as d yoruba adage: "oro kii tobi ki a fi obe bu" did i say it ryt?!!
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by rampant(f): 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

Gini?? do what things??

sex i guess undecided
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by onyinye2(f): 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2008
rampant:

sex i guess undecided
Maybe it is.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by tngtech(m): 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2008
@poster

First of all why is she your fiancee.

Who how would you react if she was the one that told you she is in love with someone else. Think twice.

@topic
Simply tell her, am in love with someone else period.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pregnancy Getting Out Hands This Days? / They Told Me What Led Them Into Clubbing And Prostitution.sad Story / Ideas On A Birthday Gift For My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.