Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? (5901 Views)

What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / Which Number Is Best Arrangement? / What Tribe In Nigeria Boasts The Most Endowed Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by waterworks(f): 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2008
ive heard many stereotypical talks about tribes in nigeria, which onese are good an which ones are bad.
yorba men just want to marry as many as possible,
urhobo men are wife beaters,
but ive heard ibo men are the best. they love you unconditionally and even if they marry another they alwys treat you well
calabar girls are very good in bed
yoruba women are materialistic
itsekiri women are promisous
ibo gurls like money

so i need to know wats your opininon?
regarding all the men and women uve met, stories youve heard, and presnt lovers how do they really portray all this?
WHICH TRIBE IS THE BEST FOR YOU? AND Y?
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2008
any tribe is the best for me and could be a potential partner, they all have their good and bad aspects but our love is what's most important

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by gentledove(f): 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2008
Tribe shld not be a criteria.

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2008
@ibkaye

lovely words from u there, so mature wink

@post

i second gentledove
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by gentledove(f): 3:25pm On Jun 04, 2008
i learnt Ibo guys pamper their wives a lot and also Hausa guys, none came my way. so many insinuations about tribes and co. some will say Ibadan babes dont marry one husband and they are dirty. Ijebu babes and abeokuta love partying. ondo Babes love making juju. Ibo babes are liabilities because you will spend all you have to do marriage.

i dont believe in any of those insinuation. its all a matter of the HEART. i love you because of WHO YOU ARE not WHAT YOU ARE. QED cool
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by tngtech(m): 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2008
@poster

The Yoruba's but its unfortunate that the yoruba can only marry from their tribe or marry someone that speaks Yoruba fluently.
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2008
tngtech:

@poster

The Yoruba's but its unfortunate that the yoruba can only marry from their tribe or marry someone that speaks Yoruba fluently.
that's not true smiley

@jassie
thankyou smiley
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by tboy1(m): 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2008
tngtech:

@poster

The Yoruba's but its unfortunate that the some yoruba people can only marry from their tribe or marry someone that speaks Yoruba fluently.

Stop generalizing and BTW i know loads of yoruba ppl married to ppl from other tribes
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2008
@tngtech

where did u get that from?  tongue yorubas are mostly free when it comes to tribalism

@ibkaye

no probs. nice to hear a word from ya, its been ages  wink
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by welli(f): 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2008
i heard d yorubas re alwez unfaithful(how true is dat?) embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2008
welli:

i heard d yorubas re alwez unfaithful(how true is that?) embarassed
I wouldn't say always, but yes some yoruba's are unfaithful, same with every other tribe or race
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by tngtech(m): 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2008
welli:

partially.

tboy1:

Stop generalizing and BTW i know loads of yoruba people married to people from other tribes

am not generalizing, but its just the simple truth, majority of the Yorubas couples i know are yorubas.
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2008
tngtech:

partially.

am not generalizing, but its just the simple truth, majority of the Yorubas couples i know are yorubas.
It's because of the way you put your earlier sentence, you did not say 'some' rather you made it out as though yorubas were like that as a whole smiley
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by tngtech(m): 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2008
ibkaye:

It's because of the way you put your earlier sentence, you did not say 'some' rather you made it out as though yorubas were like that as a whole smiley

but i still believe the yoruabs hardly married outside their tribe.
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by tboy1(m): 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2008
welli:

cheesy cheesy Na wa o
So in the whole naija its the yorubas you think are always unfaithful
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2008
tngtech:

ok o smiley
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by tboy1(m): 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2008
tngtech:

What of ibos and hausas? Or are you just being paranoid - Are u dating a yoruba lady cheesy
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by tngtech(m): 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2008
tboy1:

What of ibos and hausas? Or are you just being paranoid - Are u dating a yoruba lady cheesy

am not paranoid or something its just that Yorubas are tribalistic. Anyway i intend marrying a yoruba woman or an ibo.
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2008
tngtech:

am not paranoid or something its just that Yorubas are tribalistic. Anyway i intend marrying a yoruba woman or an ibo.
hmmmmmm, you mean some right? grin
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by tboy1(m): 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2008
tngtech:

You should marry a yoruba lady, they're the best
But i ain't marrying one cheesy cheesy Ibo or Hausa for moi
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by welli(f): 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2008
tboy1:

cheesy cheesy Na wa o
So in the whole naija its the yorubas you think are always unfaithful

i heard!
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by shylladear(f): 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2008
I guess this unfaithfull thing is with all tribes.
But ave heard that the hausa's take good care of their wifes that i know of but about other tribes i realy cant say.
What realy matters is what the would be couples feel for them selfs.
like me tribe is not going to be a barier to my dating a guy or getting married. cool
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by tngtech(m): 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2008
tboy1:

You should marry a yoruba lady, they're the best
But i ain't marrying one cheesy cheesy Ibo or Hausa for moi

yorubas are the best

so why are you going as far as Hausa.

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by shylladear(f): 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2008
@tngtech
i think you should go for an igbo girl undecided
not because am one but because i know we are the best u can get cool
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by tboy1(m): 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2008
tngtech:

yorubas are u best

so you are you going as far as Hausa.

Lol - Most of my past relationships have been mostly hausa, then ibo- I've decided to marry outside my tribe cheesy
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by holychic: 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2008
what has tribe got to do with love?
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by tngtech(m): 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2008
shylladear:

@tngtech
i think you should go for an igbo girl undecided
not because am one but because i know we are the best u can get cool

i intend marrying an igbo girl, cuz my girlfriend is an igbo. They can dance very well unlike other tribes.
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2008
holychic:

I wonder
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by shylladear(f): 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2008
@tngtech
When the time comes u will know  grin
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by tngtech(m): 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2008
holychic:

it has alot.
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2008
tngtech:

it has alot.
examples please
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2008
tngtech:

it has alot.
huh? please tell us then, or if you can't tell us all, name a few things, thankyou smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Find A Caring & God Fearing Husband / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Prettiest Girls / Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.