Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? (5971 Views)

What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / Which Number Is Best Arrangement? / What Tribe In Nigeria Boasts The Most Endowed Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by tngtech(m): 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2008
not all tribes know how to love.
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2008
tngtech:

not all tribes know how to love.
which tribes in your opinion don't know how to love then? undecided
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by tngtech(m): 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2008
tribes like the Ikweres in Port Harcourt.
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2008
tngtech:

what, every person who comes from that tribe doesn't know how to love? how do you know that? sorry, i'm asking so many questions tongue
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2008
tngtech:

heve u loved to one bofore?
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by tngtech(m): 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2008
ibkaye:

what, every person who comes from that tribe doesn't know how to love? how do you know that? sorry, i'm asking so many questions tongue

because av dealth with them, and still dealing with them. They only love cash and lands, thats why majority of them don't get married.

rokiatu:

have u loved to one bofore?

yes i have.
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 04, 2008
tngtech:

because av dealth with them, and still dealing with them. They only love cash and lands, thats why majority of them don't get married.

yes i have.
so you have dated every single person who belongs to the ikwere tribe? not a few, but evvvveeerrrryyy siiiiinnnggggllleee person, if you have then you are in a position to make such a judgement, but if not, then that's just baaad generalization  embarassed
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by tngtech(m): 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2008
not that i have dated every single girl in Ikwerre, its just a well know fact.
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by buzyDiva(f): 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2008
are yoruba women really materialistics? lipsrsealed

if yoruba women are materialistics, Igbo women nko?
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2008
tngtech:

well I am not aware of that fact
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2008
tngtech:

hmm, i still think you a generalising sha  embarassed not every person is the same, feel me? maybe you should say 'some' of them, not 'ikweres' as a whole, it's not fair smiley
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by tngtech(m): 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2008
rokiatu:

well I am not aware of that fact

thats because you are not in port harcourt.

ibkaye:

hmm, i still think you a generalising sha embarassed not every person is the same, feel me? maybe you should say 'some' of them, not 'ikweres' as a whole, it's not fair smiley

well,
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2008
tngtech:

thats because you are not in port harcourt.

so i u telling me that everybody in Port Harcourt are aware of it?
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by tngtech(m): 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2008
rokiatu:

so i u telling me that everybody in Port Harcourt are aware of it?

go find out
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 04, 2008
tngtech:

go find out
grin grin Where?
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by tngtech(m): 4:43pm On Jun 04, 2008
rokiatu:

grin grin Where?

anywhere grin
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by buzyDiva(f): 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2008
tngtech:

anywhere grin

Like where? tongue
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2008
yeah where grin
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by onyekang1(f): 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2008
i think it has to do with personality and not tribe. undecided
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2008
tngtech:

anywhere grin
come on
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by tngtech(m): 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2008
try and search
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by buzyDiva(f): 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2008
@
u no serious tongue
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by welli(f): 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2008
ò topic:MY TRIBE
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2008
buzyDiva:

@
u no serious tongue
4 real grin
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by buzyDiva(f): 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2008
welli:

ò topic:MY TRIBE

and which tribe be that?
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2008
buzyDiva:

and which tribe be that?
I guess the love tribe haha grin

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by welli(f): 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2008
yeah rokiatu u're rite.diva,d love tribe cheesy
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2008
welli:

yeah rokiatu u're rite.diva,d love tribe cheesy
welli welli grin grin grin
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by tngtech(m): 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2008
love tribe shocked
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by welli(f): 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2008
c'mon close ya tit rokiatu.yeye gurl.smile like a lady.like dis cheesy smiley
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by welli(f): 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2008
tngtech:

love tribe  shocked

yeah love tribe
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by tngtech(m): 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2008
welli:

yeah love tribe

from which state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! / She Has A Crush On Me, But I'm Not Interested / Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.