Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction (15581 Views)

"Eviction Day": Nkem Owoh Grabs New Wedded 'Wife' From The Back On Set (Pics) / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa / BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by hettyjane: 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
Arrangee!!!

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by banky222: 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
bright007: how does this news change the price of a derica of oloyin beans from N200 to N50?
guys shall not live by beans alone
Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by ugoezeik(m): 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
bright007: how does this news change the price of a derica of oloyin beans from N200 to N50?
bro no worry by 2015 wen jonah enter second term food go dey breeze
Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by lacosteIII(m): 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
mchhhhhhhtttttttttttttttttteeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by Sweetlemon(f): 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
ItsModella:
Wtf? What do you even know? This is not bad belle, I watch the show and I know the general perception of her doesn't play in her favor.

Leave all these Beverly dreamers till the finals. They will then know how far.
Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by THEAMAKA(f): 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Leave all these Beverly dreamers till the finals. They will then know how far.

Do you ever give it a rest? Why not focus on your favorites instead of trolling every thread about Beverly and mentioning the same thing over and over? Your are definitely obsessed.
Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by Sweetlemon(f): 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Do you ever give it a rest? Why not focus on your favorites instead of trolling every thread about Beverly and mentioning the same thing over and over? Your are definitely obsessed.

And why do you pick on me in particular? I have seen other nastier comments from other people who comment on every thread on her. So why me?
If you think you can bully me, sorry! As a matter of fact, this will be the last time I will be replying you on NL
Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by THEAMAKA(f): 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
Sweetlemon:

And why do you pick on me in particular? I have seen other nastier comments from other people who comment on every thread on her. So why me?
If you think you can bully me, sorry! As a matter of fact, this will be the last time I will be replying you on NL

Maybe because you write epistle after epistle. And as for your last comment, ask me if i give a F*CK? cool
Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
Once a good girl is gone bad, she's gone forever. Lesson I've learnt is that humans have the tendency to self-destruct. If say, "How to make your life better" they will never read it. But if you say. "Beverly Osu gets intimate on TV Again" they will open their eyes wide to read the topic and all 1,000 comments. I hail una Bev fans o! Ori yin pe gan
Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by seechris(m): 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
nobody kicks a dead dog,thats prob the reason why.
Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by vivavik(f): 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
I know she has a loud mouth, but I doubt most NLders are bera thn her. Tht's a hell of a history she's made there. Meaning she's loved and cherished in africa and in the house. I bet most pple watch bba cos of the fun bev creates, though I don't watch but 4rm the threads so far I can say tht all of u love her. She has overshadowed melvin badly. Kudos 2 her. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by AngelaHamza(f): 5:56am On Aug 15, 2013
@poster she has been nominated o is jst dat she has never been up 4 possible eviction
Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 15, 2013
Beverly this, Beverly that! She is very popular. I thought there were two Nigerians in the game, how come no one is mentioning him/her. Abi him don comot?

Anyway, pls..let me know when the final vote is on so I can cast my vote to my crazy Naija Beverly.

Patriotism !

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by Meox: 11:53am On Aug 15, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Abi o!

What's the use of getting to the finals and coming out with zero or only one vote (that's if Angelo leaves this week) I will rather be evicted with 5 votes that come out on the finals with zero, it's not about how long you stay, it's about how well you are known and respected by the public.

P.S: Please I'm not hating, just trying to let future Nigerian reps know that the Beverly Osu style of entertainment will not pay them.

I wish Beverly sucess in dealing with the scandals when she's out and I honestly pray she decides to make a U turn. It's never too late to start life again and live a good life cos God forgives all and anyone provided you are repentant
very soon she wil become most wanted in nollywood!
Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by abikelat(f): 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Abi o!

What's the use of getting to the finals and coming out with zero or only one vote (that's if Angelo leaves this week) I will rather be evicted with 5 votes that come out on the finals with zero, it's not about how long you stay, it's about how well you are known and respected by the public.

P.S: Please I'm not hating, just trying to let future Nigerian reps know that the Beverly Osu style of entertainment will not pay them.

I wish Beverly sucess in dealing with the scandals when she's out and I honestly pray she decides to make a U turn. It's never too late to start life again and live a good life cos God forgives all and anyone provided you are repentant
She may win you know?
Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
abikelat:
She may win you know?
Beverly win? LOL...that's so funny grin
Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by abikelat(f): 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
ItsModella:
Beverly win? LOL...that's so funny grin
cheesy choi una bad o,eti write off babe yen sha
Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by kingjoe(m): 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
seechris: nobody kicks a dead dog,thats prob the reason why.
not exactly but a point,she is an entertainer ,she is care free,she has no time to hate,she is there mainly for the fun,she is not athreat to anyone,she is nt intelligent,she can never win anyway,she is emotional.excesive talking is her weak point,she just wants to be known.i think that has been achieved.
Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by priscaoge(f): 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
Beverly this, Angelo this, Melvin that..Hello, the winner won't share the money with u..worry about urself..U dun chop?#Smh
Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by ambassino: 8:32am On Aug 16, 2013
smartgoal is looking for able workers with atleast Olevel in lagos.
interested persons should send there name, location and phone number to 07062234259. sms only
Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by Sweetlemon(f): 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
vivavik: I know she has a loud mouth, but I doubt most NLders are bera thn her. Tht's a hell of a history she's made there. Meaning she's loved and cherished in africa and in the house. I bet most pple watch bba cos of the fun bev creates, though I don't watch but 4rm the threads so far I can say tht all of u love her. She has overshadowed melvin badly. Kudos 2 her. cheesy
In big brother, you can be evicted only when you were up for evictions. The house mates will have to nominate you for possible evictions. If you check the trend during nominations, the house mates usually gun for their threats. They hardly call her name because they know she's not a threat to them!
lol!
Re: Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction by THEAMAKA(f): 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
Lmao. Obsession.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim Insulted By Miracle’s Fans For Saying He Is 'Boring' / Davido & Tekno To Perform At #bbnaija Finale Screening On Sunday / Fear The Walking Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.