Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 - Religion (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 (40756 Views)

What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 20, 2013
MEILYN: oh, its a parable sire. Dont take it word 4 word. That was why Jesus called it a parable. It was talking about something different. That i know 4 sure. i know it has nothing to do with skills. Oh nw i get u, dats what i was trying to let ha know.
what is a parable ? >>>> is a succinct, didactic story, in prose or verse, which illustrates one or more instructive lessons or principles.

now the parable of the talents is a parable of what will take you into the kingdom. what would take you into the kingdom ? knowing God and having a close relationship with him and studying to show yourself approved and doing the instructions that you are studying about. this is how you make it into the kingdom

[b]so how do you get to achieve all these ? the lord gives each person a talent ( meaning he would introduce each person to the word ). now you are only going to get a bit of it and then it would be up to you to draw closer to the lord with the little bit you were given by multiplying it. scripture says take one step towards me and i will take two towards you. scripture says i am at the door knocking and he who opens the door i will come in and sup with him. so this is how you multiply your talents, you assume diligence to make your election certain by getting in the words and linking the precepts to the get the full picture of the kingdom of heaven and its secrets. by doing that you are multiplying the little that the lord introduced to you initially. it is the parable of the seed sown on the fertile ground and the hard ground. the one on the fertile ground grows and gets bigger and stronger. the one on the hard ground is choked out and cant get its roots to go deep. thats what it is all about. studying to show yourself approved. studying to quicken your soul. the words in the bible is the spirit of christ ( john 1 vs 14 ) and by studying it diligently you are quickening your own spiritl and syncing your spirit to christs spirit and becoming christlike ( john 6 vs 63 ) ( romans 8 vs 16 ).
[/b]

so the lord deals only in scriptures, his word. nothing else. when he wants you to multiply your talents, he wants you to study more so you can get to know him

the talent is the amount in weight of initial word you were introduced to.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2013
obadiah777: what is a parable ? >>>> is a succinct, didactic story, in prose or verse, which illustrates one or more instructive lessons or principles.

now the parable of the talents is a parable of what will take you into the kingdom. what would take you into the kingdom ? knowing God and having a close relationship with him and studying to show yourself approved and doing the instructions that you are studying about. this is how you make it into the kingdom

[b]so how do you get to achieve all these ? the lord gives each person a talent ( meaning he would introduce each person to the word ). now you are only going to get a bit of it and then it would be up to you to draw closer to the lord with the little bit you were given by multiplying it. scripture says take one step towards me and i will take two towards you. scripture says i am at the door knocking and he who opens the door i will come in and sup with him. so this is how you multiply your talents, you assume diligence to make your election certain by getting in the words and linking the precepts to the get the full picture of the kingdom of heaven and its secrets. by doing that you are multiplying the little that the lord introduced to you initially. it is the parable of the seed sown on the fertile ground and the hard ground. the one on the fertile ground grows and gets bigger and stronger. the one on the hard ground is choked out and cant get its roots to go deep. thats what it is all about. studying to show yourself approved. studying to quicken your soul. the words in the bible is the spirit of christ ( john 1 vs 14 ) and by studying it diligently you are quickening your own spiritl and syncing your spirit to christs spirit and becoming christlike ( john 6 vs 63 ) ( romans 8 vs 16 ).
[/b]

so the lord deals only in scriptures, his word. nothing else. when he wants you to multiply your talents, he wants you to study more so you can get to know him

the talent is the amount in weight of initial word you were introduced to.
cap raised sire. Saved.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2013
MEILYN: okay, u know thats a parable. Its talking about the kingdom of Heaven and how to make it.

14 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own
servants, and delivered unto them his goods. You have to work to make the kingdom of Heaven, the road to Heaven isnt straight and easy, it is rough, so Jesus used dis parable to make people then understand some few things.

15 And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man
according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey. everybody were created according to their ability, the journey begins.

16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents. This man worked, and kept the commandments of God, till the final end.

The second man did same.

But the third man was rebellious and was preaching grace, he didnt keep the commandment of God.

21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord. went to Heaven, because he was a faithful servant.

Same with the second.

The third man, was nuked. Lmao grin grin

That was what Obadiah meant, not by studying alone, practice what you study, multiply your talents by reading the bible and working 2wards perfection, then you will be that faithful servant.
Hope u understand now? Am on mobile, u know its difficult to type.

U only expantiated on my summary Meilyn. grin

How can you bear fruit if you don't practice what you preach (i.e. obeying God's command) Faith without works is dead.

And it's not about you saying you live the word alone, you need to share the light as living epistles.

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

LMAO, why do y'all think that's me? grin grin That's not me though, I'm lighter than that.

Ah finally they get the Angel Michael thing...It's just a matter of time, just a matter of time

Nerdy, Aww, I need to shoot that gaddem ceasar always kidnapping and whooping ya butt...so uncool ya know wink

Nice soccer team, but I ain't gon' play with no ManU angry, I can mange Barcelona

If i were Obashizzle, I'd be blushing by now and thanking God for everythang He's seeing here grin

Thank God for revealing to us this, it wasn't easy, got a lot of insults and discouragement, (and I got paranoia) but we all stood together...YHWH is wonderful...The Kingdom cometh quicker than we think...no time, the bridegroom cometh mehn. You need to get ready (I dey take style advice myself grin grin) .

I love you guys, even if it looks like I hardly contribute anything, I am just a lowly student learning at the feet of (now 3) masters embarassed grin

MOSTHIGH!! Those crafishes sweet no be small....(make I no try Oliver Twist things for here oh! grin)

Mr Presido, no mind me, crayfish be pesin weakness grin grin

Obdayeezle!! I cannot thank you enough cry cry I really really really cannot thank you enough cry cry. I came to NL to be a wicked and demonic tribalist but when I saw the striklymi description of you on that 'moderator scouting' thread, everything changed for me...I do not regret every single day spent here cry cry . Everything learnt and the recently opened memory vault God locked i me. Thank you so much! I truly truly TRULY cannot thank you enough...

We will all meet at the Kindgom cry cry

(MostHigh I return plate oh!! grin grin)
lol it was a cute picture though i tell ya lol. she look like she was cleansing her emotions with the hard crying lwtmb. oh yes i am thanking God. I am seeing seeds planted flourishing into trees with their own seeds. to God be the glory and the pleasure is all mine. i need to thank you all for giving me the opportunity and for being a willing vessel. the pleasure is all mine. you guys made me earn a few stripes in the kingdom and for that i am always thankful. and what do you mean you did not contribute ? ahh you forget quickly. there have been gems you have dropped that has even shocked me. in fact i have had several moments of reading you guys posts and all i saw was seeds flourishing. the types of questions asked, the precepts dropped etc all indicate the flourishing of seeds by everyone of us. so we all did each other a favor. NOW TIME TO TAKE THE KINGDOM FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
Tgirl4real:

How can you bear fruit if you don't practice what you preach (i.e. obeying God's command) Faith without works is dead.

And it's not about you saying you live the word alone, you need to share the light as living epistles.
i know. We are all saying the same thing...... But erm erm, i wanted Obadiah to give a deep explaination. If u dont argue wit him, he wont give u a deep explaination. U see, it took him some time to write all those things......

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
obadiah777: lol it was a cute picture though i tell ya lol. she look like she was cleansing her emotions with the hard crying lwtmb. oh yes i am thanking God. I am seeing seeds planted flourishing into trees with their own seeds. to God be the glory and the pleasure is all mine. i need to thank you all for giving me the opportunity and for being a willing vessel. the pleasure is all mine. you guys made me earn a few stripes in the kingdom and for that i am always thankful. and what do you mean you did not contribute ? ahh you forget quickly. there have been gems you have dropped that has even shocked me. in fact i have had several moments of reading you guys posts and all i saw was seeds flourishing. the types of questions asked, the precepts dropped etc all indicate the flourishing of seeds by everyone of us. so we all did each other a favor. NOW TIME TO TAKE THE KINGDOM FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER grin grin

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin quite a name i might add. i like how it sound lol

Solid sound brother. smiley

Yehuda FC.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
MEILYN: i know. We are all saying the same thing...... But erm erm, i wanted Obadiah to give a deep explaination. If u dont argue wit him, he wont give u a deep explaination. U see, it took him some time to write all those things......
grin grin I didnt realise that about myself. i must be getting lazy and need motivation lol

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2013
hmmmmmmm, na wa oo, so all those things i typed went to waste? MTN Haaaaaaaaaaa............ Mehn, am gone limit my typing. Just helo helo tins 4rm now on..... Errors on my post are too much
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin[b] I didnt realise that about myself. i must be getting lazy and need motivation lol[/b]
the mod job sire....
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
obadiah777: more light Sire grin grin

Ain soph aur my dear brother.smiley

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
MostHigh:

Amen.
Top of the morning to you brother.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2013
obadiah777: Top of the morning to you brother.
hahaha, na morning 4 UK? Dis should be 12:48PM i tink?

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2013
obadiah777: no probs hun. i know caesar be kicking your butt lol but we in his world lol grin

His time is running out quickly.

In our patience we shall possess our souls.smiley

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2013
MEILYN: hmmmmmmm, na wa oo, so all those things i typed went to waste? MTN Haaaaaaaaaaa............ Mehn, am gone limit my typing. Just helo helo tins 4rm now on..... Errors on my post are too much
lol what do you mean ? you get bandwith restriction ? dayum naija telecom grin

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
MEILYN: the mod job sire....
yeah thatgaddem mod job lol. i like it though but it is sapping sometimes. too many trolls grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
obadiah777: Top of the morning to you brother.

Top top of the day to you dear brother.smiley

All tins cool for sure.

We give thanks always.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2013
MEILYN: i know. We are all saying the same thing...... But erm erm, i wanted Obadiah to give a deep explaination. If u dont argue wit him, he wont give u a deep explaination. U see, it took him some time to write all those things......

TRUE THAT!

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2013
MEILYN: hahaha, na morning 4 UK? Dis should be 12:48PM i tink?
grin grin you right brother. I am lost in time and space. its actually 1.54 pm. grin na made in china clock i dey use
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2013
MostHigh:

His time is running out quickly.

In our patience we shall possess our souls.smiley
well dayummmm brother MostHigh. very poetic and resounding post shocked grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
obadiah777: lol it was a cute picture though i tell ya lol. she look like she was cleansing her emotions with the hard crying lwtmb. oh yes i am thanking God. I am seeing seeds planted flourishing into trees with their own seeds. to God be the glory and the pleasure is all mine. i need to thank you all for giving me the opportunity and for being a willing vessel. the pleasure is all mine. you guys made me earn a few stripes in the kingdom and for that i am always thankful. and what do you mean you did not contribute ? ahh you forget quickly. there have been gems you have dropped that has even shocked me. in fact i have had several moments of reading you guys posts and all i saw was seeds flourishing. the types of questions asked, the precepts dropped etc all indicate the flourishing of seeds by everyone of us. so we all did each other a favor. NOW TIME TO TAKE THE KINGDOM FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER grin grin

Guy, I get STM an SAS- Short Term Memory and Short Attention Span. The information has to literally blow my mind before I can either remember or pay attention embarassed I forget quickly mehn, that's me embarassed

AMEN

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
obadiah777: lol what do you mean ? you get bandwith restriction ? dayum naija telecom grin
The network is too bad, after typing my fingers out of my phone keyboard, the post didnt go through....... Am fast Typing with my phone, the keys are getting spoilt.... All those my threads and comments are being done with my mobile phone, u can see the typing errors and all that, most times i modify one post like 10times..... So u see? Its hardwork, its not even about the restriction.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

TRUE THAT!
grin grin what you mean TRU DAT ? . mod job tinz lol
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
obadiah777: well dayummmm brother MostHigh. very poetic and resounding post shocked grin

Noe I sire but the master himself. smiley

Luk 21:19 In your patience possess ye your souls

He who endures to the end is saved.

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Guy, I get STM an SAS- Short Term Memory and Short Attention Span. The information has to literally blow my mind before I can either remember or pay attention embarassed I forget quickly mehn, that's me embarassed

AMEN
well mademoiselle TPB pardon my exuberance but mind if i recommend gingko biloba and ginseng ? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin what you mean TRU DAT ? . mod job tinz lol

Like we really need megaphones, and a marching band to get your attention and a LOT of lawyers for you to explain things deeply for us

tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
MostHigh:

Noe I sire but the master himself. smiley

Luk 21:19 In your patience possess ye your souls

He who endures to the end is saved.
you and Mr President are my role models after Obadiah........... U guys are amazing mehn.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Like we really need megaphones, and a marching band to get your attention and a LOT of lawyers for you to explain things deeply for us

tongue tongue

Imagine all the things you have figured out for yaself already. smiley

Mind blowing by any standard.

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2013
MEILYN: The network is too bad, after typing my fingers out of my phone keyboard, the post didnt go through....... Am fast Typing with my phone, the keys are getting spoilt.... All those my threads and comments are being done with my mobile phone, u can see the typing errors and all that, most times i modify one post like 10times..... So u see? Its hardwork, its not even about the restriction.
well dayummmmmmm you try Sire. the lord must really be pushing you back into your position in the days of old for you to be enduring all that and not given up yet. most people would have given up long time ago and returned to the world lol.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
MEILYN: you and Mr President are my role models after Obadiah........... U guys are amazing mehn.

Not we Sire. smiley

Rather the Roach Qoudesh.

The indwelling spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2013
catch you all later, low battery lol, no power down here. You need Gen to survive...... Heading to a place called Okokomaiko in Lagos state to see sum1

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (58) (Reply)

Muoka Vs Ofoegbu: War In The House Of God / TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania / Still A Christian? When Was The Last Time You Did Any Of These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.