Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 - Religion (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 (40728 Views)

What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
Tgirl4real:

There is a bit of confusion here...

If Esau wasn't around from the beginning and he is a reincarnation of cain according to the post of Meilyn you seconded here:

And you said the Caucasians are clean lepers, which means they were originally black skinned.

Who then is Cain?
cain is a nation of gentiles. bible does not actually point out the exact name of the nation but its one of several gentile nations made before adam. all nations started out black. everybody was once black.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2013
Tgirl4real: Question:

If god didn't not furnish all Israel spirits with bodies at once, how come we are all suffering for the sins of ONE man(the first set) - Adam?
of course every israel spirit created would have the chance to come and experience life on earth before the judgement is pronounced. hence why it takes thousands of years before judgement comes. maybe it takes that long for every israel spirit to have come down once. like say if there are 500 million israel spirits made and about 5 million come down at once and say kids are born by women when they hit 25 years of age. it would take 2500 years for all israel spirit made to have hit earth once. and then from time of being made to time they all hit earth its about 2500 or so years and seeing as israel was made 6000 years ago then punishment would start 2000 years after that which is 4000 BC which is the exact period of the ancient babylonian empire
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2013
mcfynest: pls can someone break down this bread....

THE TWELVE TRIBES OFISRAEL.1. YAHAWADAH = יהודה = JUDAH= NEGROES/AFRICAN AMERICANS2. BANYAMAN = בנימן=BENJAMIN =WEST INDIES/ JAMAICA TO BELIZE3. LAWAYA = לוי = LEVI = HAITIANS4. SHAMAIWAN = שמעון = SIMEON =DOMINICAN REPUBLIC5. ZABAWALAN = זבולן = ZEBULON =GUATEMALA TO PANAMA6. AHPARYAM = אפרים = EPHRAIM = PUERTO RICANS7. MANASHAH = מנשה = MANASSEH = CUBANS8. GAD = גד = GAD = NORTH AMERICAN INDIANS9. RAAHWABAN = ראובן = REUBEN = SEMINOLE INDIANS10. NAPATHALAYA = נפתלי = NAPTHALI = ARGENTINA AND CHILE11. AHSHAR = אשר = ASHER = COLOMBIA TO URUGUAY12. YASHASHAKAR = יששכר = ISSACHAR = MEXICANS(Quote) (Report)1 Like(Like) 9:25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren. 9:26 And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant. 9:27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

considering that the world was populated by the children of Noah, where did the white come from i know they are edomites and its a skin disease. but from which son did they began to change..... reading from babylon to timbuktu
white man is shemetic. from the land of shem.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by mcfynest(m): 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2013
obadiah777: cain is a nation of gentiles. bible does not actually point out the exact name of the nation but its one of several gentile nations made before adam. all nations started out black. everybody was once black.

yap....scientifically proven

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by mcfynest(m): 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2013
obadiah777: white man is shemetic. from the land of shem.

pls i made a mistake and i have modified my question....thanks

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by mcfynest(m): 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2013
obadiah777: when gentiles took over power ? about 5 days ago ( 5000 years ago or so )

from heaven to earth ? rulership was always on planet earth. it just moved from adam to the gentiles

which nation took over from adam ? the ancient babylonian empire under nimrod, although technically you can say the egyptian empire but the egyptian empire did not control the whole world so it is the babylonian empire under nimrod

meen thank God i answered a question correctly....yehudah fc is marching on by the spirit of YHWH

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Nice one Kalis grin

cool grin

obadiah777:
THE TWELVE TRIBES OFISRAEL.1. YAHAWADAH = יהודה = JUDAH= NEGROES/AFRICAN AMERICANS2. BANYAMAN = בנימן=BENJAMIN =WEST INDIES/ JAMAICA TO BELIZE3. LAWAYA = לוי = LEVI = HAITIANS4. SHAMAIWAN = שמעון = SIMEON =DOMINICAN REPUBLIC5. ZABAWALAN = זבולן = ZEBULON =GUATEMALA TO PANAMA6. AHPARYAM = אפרים = EPHRAIM = PUERTO RICANS7. MANASHAH = מנשה = MANASSEH = CUBANS8. GAD = גד = GAD = NORTH AMERICAN INDIANS9. RAAHWABAN = ראובן = REUBEN = SEMINOLE INDIANS10. NAPATHALAYA = נפתלי = NAPTHALI = ARGENTINA AND CHILE11. AHSHAR = אשר = ASHER = COLOMBIA TO URUGUAY12. YASHASHAKAR = יששכר = ISSACHAR = MEXICANS

lol

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2013
so ACCORDING TO OBADIAH i am from the tribe of judah, benjamin, and Gad?

[size=68pt]LWKMD![/size]
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2013
obadiah777: cain is a nation of gentiles. bible does not actually point out the exact name of the nation but its one of several gentile nations made before adam. all nations started out black. everybody was once black.

OK. I get how Esau could have been a cain incarnate.

Thanks.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
mcfynest:

pls i made a mistake and i have modified my question....thanks
no sweat Chief.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2013
mcfynest:

meen thank God i answered a question correctly....yehudah fc is marching on by the spirit of YHWH
grin grin championship cup here we come

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin championship cup here we come

Its a killer squad.

Each one with a double edged sword.smiley
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
*Kails*:

cool grin

lol
oh dont associate that breakdown with me lol. people who get that specific are tripping. what i can tell you is this. the three southern tribes ( the house of judah which comprises of yehudah, benyamin and levi ) ran into the interiors of africa ( west africa ). this is well documented history. and the northern kingdom in previous years had all fled to the americas from where they further down the line mixed with chinese from berring strait and then with the spaniards and hence they became an assortment of people called today mexicans, puerto ricans, ecuadorians, native americans etc etc that sign breakdown aint got nothing to do with me. when people start getting that specific, its nonsense grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin tongue

Okay na. You gon learn today cool

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
*Kails*:
so ACCORDING TO OBADIAH i am from the tribe of judah, benjamin, and Gad?

[size=5pt]LWKMD![/size]
well if you can trace your heritage back to the trans-atlantic slavery ( which you said you were jamaican which was one of the stops ) then you are definitely from the house of judah. now whether you are yehudah benyamin or levi ? i cant tell you that. but you are judah cuz the slaves from west africa are from the southern kingdom that ran into west africa. house of judah, southern kingdom consist of 3 tribes. yehudah benyamin and levi
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
Tgirl4real:

OK. I get how Esau could have been a cain incarnate.

Thanks.
i know it sounds confusing seeing as bible said adam had a son named cain. but you have to remember these stories are allegorically arranged as reincarnations of each other. these are not single people so when it says this gave birth to this it is not talking about the birthing process.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2013
MostHigh:

Its a killer squad.

Each one with a double edged sword.smiley
the KJV that is. nothing more nothing less. we straight slicing and dicing the opponents. no retreat no surrender. we aint takin no prisoners. we sending all opposition to the bottomless pit grin grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
mcfynest: pls can someone break down this bread...

Genesis 9:25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren. 9:26 And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant. 9:27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

considering that the world was populated by the children of Noah, where did the white come from i know they are edomites and its a skin disease. but from which son did they began to change..... reading from babylon to timbuktu

pls have modified it...
this was my question
ham shem and japeth are not actual people. they are land masses. the land mass that belongs to the white man, called the land of edom, is inside the land of shem.

[b]The three sons of Noah point to 3 divided continents.
HEBREW WORD STUDY ON THE NAME SHEM - MULTITUDES OF LAND - GREEN AREAS ON MAP Hebrews of Eber
#8035 - Shem: Blessed be Shem, the name means name, renown, fame, famous, glory, memorial, monuments -such as the PYRAMIDS - monumental. Original homeland to the Eber [Hebrew]. See meaning of Eber below. Fame, Glory, Monuments. This is Egypt, the land of the Pharaohs, monuments, and renown fame. The land of Shem also includes all the Mesopotamian Valley, which also became famous as it was the cradle of civilized history. Sumer is particularly famous, as is Ur and Nippur. Notice North America is included in this land designated as Shem, designated to the children of Eber/Hebrews. We can locate the 'lost' tribes of Israel, the Hebrews, in these green areas.
HEBREW WORD STUDY ON THE NAME HAM = AFRICA
#2525 - Ham: name means hot, warm, exceedingly hot; as bread is hot from the oven, as garments are too warm against the skin. The people thereof will spread abroad - out of their continent of Africa. The 'curse' was set upon the Canaanites of Ham - originally of Africa. Canaan became cursed [actually afflicted] for observing the father's unclothedness - the secret parts in Africa. The Canaanites became SUBSERVIENT to Japheth & Shem because of this affliction - not because they did anything bad, but because they observed something in their land that was harmful to their bodies and genetics.
HEBREW WORD STUDY ON THE NAME JAPHETH = ASIA
#3315 Yepheth {yeh'-feth} from #6601; Japheth. Name means enlarged, open spaces; including many coastal areas, spreading northward. Also means to entice, deceive, persuade, flatter, allure, and becken. Land of the Gentiles, which means people that are not Hebrew - of Eber. 'Lands of the North-East'. Japheth's lands will reach into the tents of Shem.
#6601 pathah {paw-thaw'} means to entice, deceive, persuade, flatter, allure, enlarge, silly one, silly, to be spacious, be open, be wide, to be spacious or open or wide, to make spacious, make open, to be simple, entice, deceive, persuade, to be open-minded, be simple, be naive, to be enticed, be deceived, to be deceived, be gullible, to persuade, seduce, to deceive, to be persuaded, to be deceived.[/b]
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2013
obadiah777:

from heaven to earth ? rulership was always on planet earth. it just moved from adam to the gentiles

Of course, you should know I meant Heaven - adam, earth - Gentile na. tongue

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by mcfynest(m): 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
obadiah777: ham shem and japeth are not actual people. they are land masses. the land mass that belongs to the white man, called the land of edom, is inside the land of shem.

[b]The three sons of Noah point to 3 divided continents.
HEBREW WORD STUDY ON THE NAME SHEM - MULTITUDES OF LAND - GREEN AREAS ON MAP Hebrews of Eber
#8035 - Shem: Blessed be Shem, the name means name, renown, fame, famous, glory, memorial, monuments -such as the PYRAMIDS - monumental. Original homeland to the Eber [Hebrew]. See meaning of Eber below. Fame, Glory, Monuments. This is Egypt, the land of the Pharaohs, monuments, and renown fame. The land of Shem also includes all the Mesopotamian Valley, which also became famous as it was the cradle of civilized history. Sumer is particularly famous, as is Ur and Nippur. Notice North America is included in this land designated as Shem, designated to the children of Eber/Hebrews. We can locate the 'lost' tribes of Israel, the Hebrews, in these green areas.
HEBREW WORD STUDY ON THE NAME HAM = AFRICA
#2525 - Ham: name means hot, warm, exceedingly hot; as bread is hot from the oven, as garments are too warm against the skin. The people thereof will spread abroad - out of their continent of Africa. The 'curse' was set upon the Canaanites of Ham - originally of Africa. Canaan became cursed [actually afflicted] for observing the father's unclothedness - the secret parts in Africa. The Canaanites became SUBSERVIENT to Japheth & Shem because of this affliction - not because they did anything bad, but because they observed something in their land that was harmful to their bodies and genetics.
HEBREW WORD STUDY ON THE NAME JAPHETH = ASIA
#3315 Yepheth {yeh'-feth} from #6601; Japheth. Name means enlarged, open spaces; including many coastal areas, spreading northward. Also means to entice, deceive, persuade, flatter, allure, and becken. Land of the Gentiles, which means people that are not Hebrew - of Eber. 'Lands of the North-East'. Japheth's lands will reach into the tents of Shem.
#6601 pathah {paw-thaw'} means to entice, deceive, persuade, flatter, allure, enlarge, silly one, silly, to be spacious, be open, be wide, to be spacious or open or wide, to make spacious, make open, to be simple, entice, deceive, persuade, to be open-minded, be simple, be naive, to be enticed, be deceived, to be deceived, be gullible, to persuade, seduce, to deceive, to be persuaded, to be deceived.[/b]

HUH
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2013
mcfynest:

HUH

Indeed!

lol

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2013
obadiah777: oh dont associate that breakdown with me lol. people who get that specific are tripping. what i can tell you is this. the three southern tribes ( the house of judah which comprises of yehudah, benyamin and levi ) ran into the interiors of africa ( west africa ). this is well documented history. and the northern kingdom in previous years had all fled to the americas from where they further down the line mixed with chinese from berring strait and then with the spaniards and hence they became an assortment of people called today mexicans, puerto ricans, ecuadorians, native americans etc etc that sign breakdown aint got nothing to do with me. when people start getting that specific, its nonsense grin
Scientifically it can never be accurate, just figured dat stuff isnt reliable. Got it 4rm some Black Hebrew Israelite website. U know everything sire, i tell u. Pls delete dat my thread, dont wanna mislead ppl. Delete it. Opened d thread when i was still doing sum research 4rm any source.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 10:29am On Sep 21, 2013
obadiah777: now having said all that, online, the closest you would get to getting the pointers needed for the book is from these guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TH2Drpkusk&list=PLFD52182FDF21D7DD

I was able to watch part 1 & 2 before they sapped my band width. I wish I started from 2.

Hello everyone.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
Tgirl4real:

I was able to watch part 1 & 2 before they sapped my band width. I wish I started from 2.

Hello everyone.
hahaha, u watched it? Wow, u try oooo. Anyway, do u mind sharing your experience with us?. Good morning hope your night was good?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Hello everyone.

Hey Tgirl, I've converted Part one to seven into MP3, so the thing is, should I email it all to you so you just download and listen at your spare time or is it necessary to watch the video?

Oh, and yes Good Morning sweets, how has your day been?

AND HELLO EVERYONE, just came to mark attendance grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Hey Tgirl, I've converted Part one to seven into MP3, so the thing is, should I email it all to you so you just download and listen at your spare time or is it necessary to watch the video?

Oh, and yes Good Morning sweets, how has your day been?

AND HELLO EVERYONE, just came to mark attendance grin grin

Thatz great news babe. Pls send it to me.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Yeah about that, my email is locked..for now because I always forget the password...neither the less you can message me on this one and I will send it as an attachment to you, or what do you feel works best?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MrPresident1: 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Make una send am to me too o grin grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by mcfynest(m): 1:04am On Sep 22, 2013
Mr President:

Make una send am to me too o grin grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2013
mcfynest:

HUH
grin grin that story of noah is deep Sire. you dont think ham shem and japeth are actual people now ? grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Of course, you should know I meant Heaven - adam, earth - Gentile na. tongue
its reversed now though. we are thee earth while esau is heaven thats why he stealing all the worlds resources. too much power corrupts lol
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2013
MEILYN: Scientifically it can never be accurate, just figured dat stuff isnt reliable. Got it 4rm some Black Hebrew Israelite website. U know everything sire, i tell u. Pls delete dat my thread, dont wanna mislead ppl. Delete it. Opened d thread when i was still doing sum research 4rm any source.
lol yeah those divisions are dubious. so you want me to delete the posts about the breakdowns of the tribes ? yup i will.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (58) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) / Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members / Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.