Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 (41593 Views)

What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Judas2013: 10:49am On Aug 20, 2013
biafranqueen: gnostic gospels talk about this very thing Non-canonical books referenced in the Bible also talk about this. What you are reading commissioned by King James lipsrsealed
How many folks know that King James (who commissioned the King James Bible and to whom it was dedicated) loved men and had sex with them?

Mind you King James was a tyrant. He killed his wife and mother,also decreed anyone who doesn't read and believe is version of the bible to be put to death!

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 11:04am On Aug 20, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Paul battled with Gnostics during his days too. Better to err on the side of caution than chasing after information that doesn't exist.

Things like vibrations are not evident in scriptures.

Scriptures all the way for me...
when you are praying you are changing the vibration the law of gravity is not in the bible but if you jump off a house you will fall to the ground. That is a Universal Law just like the Law of Vibration.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 11:11am On Aug 20, 2013
Mr President: I concur with you Tgirl4real though biblical accounts may be corroborated by other historical sources.
really so you think white people would give you the whole truth http://gnosis.org/library/marygosp.htm King James changed the bible to suit himself that's the problem with Africans thy believe everything a white man tells them. King James wrote love letters to his lovers that were males it is well documented . They claim he slept with male servants because he feared being kidnapped yeah right undecided

We should not just stop at reading religious text we have to also read history.. Why do we box ourselves in what did The Christ mean when he said in my Fathers House is many mansions

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 11:21am On Aug 20, 2013
Tgirl4real:

My dear, this is not in scriptures. Let's stick to biblical terms. I don't do extra-biblical interpretations.
so are you telling me you don't study religions only the King James Version scriptures. White people strive to know everything black people only want to know what's in their face. Anyway I enjoyed the interpretations they gave me a reason to want to read the the Bible, but I still believe that this is not all that God has to show us especially since it was change up so many times and books were taken out especially the books that make people powerful . I am a scholar of Religion and History so it's refreshing to hear new ideas from my own people. You guys are closer then most of the folks I meet on a daily bases. You guys still have a couple of lifetimes to go Goodluck. The truth is very sweet and life is enjoyable when we finally recognize our true self and why God said we were in his image.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Atigba: 11:32am On Aug 20, 2013
obadiah777: well religions like christianity and islam are one of the herbs that are available in Gods garden. the garden belongs to God and all the herbs in it. however the devil tries to promote it so as to make the world make the wrong choice. religion is the wrong choice. in fact this is the religion that the lord wants from you >>>>> james 1 vs 27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world. <<< the real religion, not oyedepo or oyakhilome or tb joshua church wink
I believe you...never heard the word in this dimension before..
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 11:37am On Aug 20, 2013
Judas2013:

Mind you King James was a tyrant. Keel liked his wife and mother,also decreed anyone who doesn't read and believe is version of the bible to be put to death!
the guy was more then a tyrant he was a women hating, homosexual that was hailed to be the greatest King of England ever and we will just play mumu and act like he could commission the writing of something as important as The Word of God...my people my people after Aramaic was translated the Bible lost its power it held a little in Hebrew but as soon as it got to English curtesy of your Guy King J everything was basically watered down to really think that The creator of the Universe only chooses a few and leaves the rest o wallow in darkness is very Ungodly if you ask me.

My advise to all the young ladies is to always move act think and talk with love in your heart. Karma is real! That is the simple message that was not loss. Love thy neighbor as thy self, but first you got to learn to love yourself before you love others or it will be hard task! Listen to your spirit God talks directly too you. The truth will always show itself when your ready and the only way to be ready is to keep your heart pure with love peace joy and happiness. It is quire simple!
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Good morning Obadiah.
Hey Good morning hun. whats good with ya wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2013
biafranqueen: I really need to know the verse 1:27 true meaning it is vey important to me please help me with that one Obadiah or Most High so God created man in his own image......
GENESIS 1 VS 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. SO WHAT IS THE IMAGE OF GOD ? OBVIOUSLY HE IS NOT ONE THAT WE HAVE SEEN SO THAT WE KNOW HIS PHYSICAL IMAGE ? HIS IMAGE IS HIS CHARACTERISTICS WHICH ARE REPRESENTED BY HIS LAWS, STATUTES AND COMMANDS. SO MAKING MAN IN HIS IMAGE MEANS MAKING MAN WHO HAS HIS CHARACTERISTICS, PHILOSOPHIES AND DOCTRINES, AND WHO HAVE BOUNDARIES AND KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT FROM WRONG. THE HEATHENS CREATED BEFORE WERE NOT MADE IN HIS IMAGE. THEY HAD NO BOUNDARIES, THEY HAD NO LAWS STATUTES AND COMMANDS. THEY WERE CREATED AS BEASTS, HENCE THE VERSE >>>>> ROMANS 2 VS 12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

I know and when people tell me that the bible is complete, I remember canon and the "missing books".
Reincarnation is followed by a lot of religions and not Christianity. It was the belief that billions go to hell that annoyed me so much, because it just didn't make sense to me anymore.

That idea of questioning means you a being confused by the devil is the most annoying thing I've heard on earth. I'd keep seeking and trying hard. I don't want to give up for any reason. Because it took a lot of tears, lies, confusion to get here.

Thank you once more.
wink grin
HELL DOES EXIST, BUT IT IS A CONDITION NOT A DESTINATION >>> PSALMS 9 VS 17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
biafranqueen: vibration is an energy that individual controls with thoughts emotions and actions you give and receive these vibrations...for example a baby can tell when someone is not a good person or that that person is in a bad mood. They will refuse to go to hat person and start crying because they can feel the negative energy and as an infant all you can do is cry and turn away to show your fear or displeasure. Another example if your friend is miserable and hates men and all she ever experience is messed up relationships from men if you keep hanging with her and your vibration does not change her she will change you and you will start to get her same kind of luck! What ever you are you attract it to yourself through vibrational energy. This is the way we attracted this thread to us, our vibration is on the same wave length and made us cross paths. Money is an energy and vibration that you can send away. With thoughts such as money is hard to get, money does not grow on trees and you really feel this in your spirit by the way you talk, act and feel then it becomes your reality. When you change your vibration your life changes and you attract people to you that our on the same wave. Jesus had such a high vibration that he was able to change people reality without breaking a sweat. We all have the potential to create our destiny what ever you can conceive you can achive when your vibration is attuned.
POIGNANT POST. WE ALL VIBRATE SPIRITUALLY ON DIFFERENT FREQUENCIES. TERRESTRIAL BEINGS VIBRATE ON LOW FREQUENCIES. CELESTIAL BEINGS VIBRATE ON VERY HIGH FREQUENCIES. ALSO THE WORLD LEADERS, THOUGH THEY ARE TERRESTRIAL BEINGS VIBRATE ON VERY HIGH FREQUENCIES BECAUSE THE LORD CONTROLS THEIR ACTIONS. YEAH IT MAY SEEM LIKE SOMEONE LIKE JONATHAN IS DOING A TERRIBLE JOB IN NIGERIA AND MUST BE SATANICALLY CONTROLLED. THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS THE LORD APPOINTS THE TYPE OF LEADERS WE DESERVE. NIGERIA HAS THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF JEWS IN THE WORLD AND YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MOURNING AND IN TRIBULATION. SO HE PURPOSELY PUTS CORRUPT AND INEPT LEADERS WHO WILL MAKE OUR LIVES MISERABLE. BUT THESE LEADERS DONT VIBRATE ON THE SAME FREQUENCY AS EVERYONE ELSE.

PROVERBS 21 VS 1 The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will. <<< THE KINGS ARE CALLED PRESIDENTS TODAY

ZECHARIAH 11 VS 16 For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces. <<< PROPHESY ABOUT US WHEN WE RAN INTO AFRICA FROM THE MIDDLE-EAST. THIS PROPHESY WOULD TAKE HOLD TILL THE SECOND COMING. SHEPHERDS ARE CALLED PRESIDENTS TODAY

1 CORINTHIANS 15 VS 39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds. MEANING EVERYONE IS NOT VIBRATING ON THE SAME FREQUENCY, THERE IS A DIFFERENT FREQUENCY FOR CELESTIAL BEINGS ( MEN ) AND A DIFFERENT ONE FOR HEATHENS ( BEASTS ) AND ONE FOR FISHES ( THE RULED ) AND ONE FOR BIRDS ( THE RULERS ).

SO YOU ARE RIGHT IN THAT SOME ARE VIBRATING ON A VERY HIGH FREQUENCY. THERE ARE ANGELS AMONGST US >>> HEBREWS 13 VS 2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2013
obadiah777: HELL DOES EXIST, BUT IT IS A CONDITION NOT A DESTINATION >>> PSALMS 9 VS 17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God

A state of mind Sire smiley

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Yea, thatz what I discovered when I started reading the apocrypha. A lot of historal events that corroborate biblical stories.

Where is Mosthigh n Obadiah?
yup you are right about the bolded wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
Judas2013:

Mind you King James was a tyrant. Keel liked his wife and mother,also decreed anyone who doesn't read and believe is version of the bible to be put to death!
all lies by the white romans who took over after they kicked away all the black kings of europe in the middle ages during the european rennaisance. some even say he was a homo-sexu-al. all slanderous lies to discredit the kjv bible. king james was a black man. in fact the movie the last king of scotland starring a black man ( forest whittaker ) as king was the white mans trickery at letting you know there were black kings in scotland

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
MostHigh:

A state of mind Sire smiley
amongst a host of other conditions sire. in fact for a full insight into hell, read deuteronomy 28 vs 15 to the end. thats the real conditions attached to hell. you will be familiar with the symptoms and diagnosis of black people all over the world and in nigeria after reading those verses. very long but it is a good read. be sure not to mistake a few symbolic words as literal for example 'locusts' wink

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Judas2013: 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
biafranqueen: when you are praying you are changing the vibration the law of gravity is not in the bible but if you jump off a house you will fall to the ground. That is a Universal Law just like the Law of Vibration.

All humans are divine in nature. So we can only come together and celebrate our divinity nor to worship another entity. all life forms are equal. The God which we really are is within us all. When we pray or meditate we pray to our higher self to guide us through are earthly experiences or revel things to us through dreams. We mostly experience parallel realities and other dimension if our vibration is high enough. Increasing one's vibration will lead to DNA activation which Jesus managed to open his own,not anyone else's . I feel pity for those who think Jesus died for them. He simply tried to point you the way you could save yourself. He wanted you to be fully enhanced and free yourself from the cycle of reincarnation,not to keep worshiping and thinking you are not good enough.

When we pray,we are praying to ourselves. That is why meditation is a form of communication with the inner God in you. All of us together make up GOD. God is incomplete without the least person.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Judas2013: 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2013
obadiah777: HELL DOES EXIST, BUT IT IS A CONDITION NOT A DESTINATION >>> PSALMS 9 VS 17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God

The entity threatening people with hell is a negative one .We are all Gods,no one is going to hell. Interpretation of that is not found in the original scroll that made up the bible. We must differentiate atomic bomb from a real fire. Spirits are fire proof. They can only feel emotional pains not physical pains. I think that passage was talking about destruction of physical cities,not actually a place of eternity.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2013
Judas2013:

All humans are divine in nature. So we can only come together and celebrate our divinity nor to worship another entity. all life forms are equal. The God which we really are is within us all. When we pray or meditate we pray to our higher self to guide us through are earthly experiences or revel things to us through dreams. We mostly experience parallel realities and other dimension if our vibration is high enough. Increasing one's vibration will lead to DNA activation which Jesus managed to open his own,not anyone else's . I feel pity for those who think Jesus died for them. He simply tried to point you the way you could save yourself. He wanted you to be fully enhanced and free yourself from the cycle of reincarnation,not to keep worshiping and thinking you are not good enough.

When we pray,we are praying to ourselves. That is why meditation is a form of communication with the inner God in you. All of us together make up GOD. God is incomplete without the least person.
lol so what exactly do you believe in sire ? i have read some of your posts and i cant figure out what your angle is smiley
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Judas2013: 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2013
obadiah777: all lies by the white romans who took over after they kicked away all the black kings of europe in the middle ages during the european rennaisance. some even say he was a homo-sexu-al. all slanderous lies to discredit the kjv bible. king james was a black man. in fact the movie the last king of scotland starring a black man ( forest whittaker ) as king was the white mans trickery at letting you know there were black kings in scotland

I am not sure or perhaps i m not aware of the fact that king James was black. I think the issue here is the fact that the king James's version is a fraud. Any book that tries to relinquish human free will is a fraud.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
Judas2013:

The entity threatening people with hell is a negative one .We are all Gods,no one is going to hell
you are in la la land. i suggest you take a trip to some villages and areas in nigeria to see what hell is

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2013
Judas2013:

I am not sure or perhaps i m not aware of the fact that king James was black. I think the issue here is the fact that the king James's version is a fraud. Any book that tries to relinquish human free will is a fraud.
king james bible is the most accurate you would get to the hebrew and greek manuscripts from the prophets of old. and i dont know about you but so many things prophesied in it is happening now as we speak. even nuclear warfare which was unheard of when the manuscripts were written thousands of years ago. wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Judas2013: 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
obadiah777: you are in la la land. i suggest you take a trip to some villages and areas in nigeria to see what hell is

I do not believe in hell at all. You can live in these places and still be happy. Where you live is not the issue but the community you live in is the key. I live in England,but i can bet people who live in these places you call hell do not have to pay council tax,ridiculous bills every months. I would rather live in such places with peace of mind,live in the moment and wont have to worry about tomorrow . It is a lot easier for a poor man to focus on the most important things in life.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
Judas2013:

I do not believe in hell at all. You can live in these places and still be happy. Where you live is not the issue but the community you live in is the key. I live in England,but i can bet people who live in these places you call hell do not have to pay council tax,ridiculous bills every months. I would rather live in such places with peace of mind,live in the moment and wont have to worry about tomorrow . It is a lot easier for a poor man to focus on the most important things in life.
you are right but this is only one of the symptoms of hell. i can make a whole thread about what hell according to the bible entails. your degraded environment is just a symptom of the hell you have been put in. your mind and intelligence belongs to God and he can take it away from you. being a walking zombie is one of the conditions of hell amongst others. bros it is deeper than your environment being turned into hell. your flesh can be turned into hell, your spirit can be turned into hell, your protection can be removed and you are a constant prey etc etc etc. hell is a complexity of conditions.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Judas2013: 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
obadiah777: king james bible is the most accurate you would get to the hebrew and greek manuscripts from the prophets of old. and i dont know about you but so many things prophesied in it is happening now as we speak. even nuclear warfare which was unheard of when the manuscripts were written thousands of years ago. wink

Talking about prophecies, Nostradamus predicted so 912,Hitler,Napoleon etc which the bible did not manage to predict. Edgar Casey predicted the the discovery of the lost city of Atlantis,he predicted the financial melt down of the 1944,even his own reincarnation in year 2100. There are many great guys who Daniel in the bible would envy. There are lots of great men like Khalil Gibran whose poetic and words of inspiration moved a generation. Wrapping yourself around the bible alone will make you lost in time.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2013
Judas2013:

Talking about prophecies, Nostradamus predicted so 912,Hitler,Napoleon etc which the bible did not manage to predict. Edgar Casey predicted the the discovery of the lost city of Atlantis,he predicted the financial melt down of the 1944,even his own reincarnation in year 2100. There are many great guys who Daniel in the bible would envy. There are lots of great men like Khalil Gibran whose poetic and words of inspiration moved a generation. Wrapping yourself around the bible alone will make you lost in time.
and who owns the spirit in these men ? these are illuminated men. they are the fowls of heaven. they get their power and illumination from God because they are the elites of the anointed cherub
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Judas2013: 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
obadiah777: you are right but this is only one of the symptoms of hell. i can make a whole thread about what hell according to the bible entails. your degraded environment is just a symptom of the hell you have been put in. your mind and intelligence belongs to God and he can take it away from you. being a walking zombie is one of the conditions of hell amongst others. bros it is deeper than your environment being turned into hell. your flesh can be turned into hell, your spirit can be turned into hell, your protection can be removed and you are a constant prey etc etc etc. hell is a complexity of conditions.

Those who live in bad environments are usually great/strong souls or those who chose to experience such condition due to their karma or for learning reasons. Planet earth is a school for souls. We are here to learn different things in our several reincarnation. Some may come back as Kings and some slaves,even animals. Sometimes people contemplate suicide and on getting to the other side realise everything was just a game.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by debosky(m): 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
@ Tgirl

Tread carefully sister that you do not get enmeshed in new age religion, mixed with extra-terrestrials, mixed with things like 'vibrations' and goodness knows what else.

Tread carefully as you 'seek' for knowledge.

Tread carefully sister - Obadiah sire you do err in some of your teachings.

A general comment - it is one thing to say that biblical accounts can teach us both from a literal and allegorical perspective, but to turn scripture into pure allegory is folly. I do not deny there are things which are difficult to understand or receive, but take care that you do not get puffed up or misled as Paul warned.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Judas2013: 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
obadiah777: and who owns the spirit in these men ? these are illuminated men. they are the fowls of heaven. they get their power and illumination from God because they are the elites of the anointed cherub

No owns ones the soul. The soul is eternal. Everyone of us is eternal. These men are usually of higher vibrations who have mastered the act of prophecies over periods of reincarnations. Everyone ends up finishing what they started. Everyone makes up God. The plants,rocks,sand,ocean humans,angels make up God. God is the highest level of consciousness , not a particular person but a state. Those men have reached almost that level,that is why they act different,non materialistic at all, love everyone and are ready to sacrifices anything they have for others. Gods is only a state not a being.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2013

Okay now this makes a lot of sense

BUT

How do you explain people who "claim" to have seen hell, even visited there like up to 7 times and saw a lot of celebrities and popes and well the scary stories?

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
Judas2013:

Firstly, i will like you to know that there are possibly millions of races of life forms out there. Some that probably do not look humans at all.As a matter of fact some are advanced to the stage that they have become quasi physical(meaning:they cannot be sensed with human senses and beyond scientific measurement) they travel faster than the speed of light.

Haven said that,scientists have found that the human "junk" DNA was neatly arrange by super-advanced intelligent life forms. The same DNA is encoded into every human. In these DNA lies the answers to all human question including where we came from.

Usually when an advanced civilization is at the rick of dying out or their planet become less conducive for their survival,they usually spread out and seed other available planets with their DNA and hope it re-generates into similar life forms and regain such intelligence and knowledge hidden in the DNA( this is why they mostly monitor our progress).Most of the time it never worked. That is probably what happened to planed earth .

To answer your question, extra-terrestrial life forms have been in existed for trillions and trillion of years and as for stating how they came to existence is beyond me. But certainly has nothing to do with an individual. Most of us were Extra-terrestrials now having earthly experiences,after all, the body is only a vehicle for the soul.

We are presently accessing 5% of our DNA,imagine accessing more,we will certainly find the answers which is inside us all along. The best way to find answers to your questions is to activated you DNA.

OKAY NOW

Is this related to astral projection?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
obadiah777: all lies by the white romans who took over after they kicked away all the black kings of europe in the middle ages during the european rennaisance. some even say he was a homo-sexu-al. all slanderous lies to discredit the kjv bible. king james was a black man. in fact the movie the last king of scotland starring a black man ( forest whittaker ) as king was the white mans trickery at letting you know there were black kings in scotland

your right Sire predictive programming and false flag scenarios.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
Judas2013:

Those who live in bad environments are usually great/strong souls or those who chose to experience such condition due to their karma or for learning reasons. Planet earth is a school for souls. We are here to learn different things in our several reincarnation. Some may come back as Kings and some slaves,even animals. Sometimes people contemplate suicide and on getting to the other side realise everything was just a game.
okkkkkkk cheesy
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
obadiah777: amongst a host of other conditions sire. in fact for a full insight into hell, read deuteronomy 28 vs 15 to the end. thats the real conditions attached to hell. you will be familiar with the symptoms and diagnosis of black people all over the world and in nigeria after reading those verses. very long but it is a good read. be sure not to mistake a few symbolic words as literal for example 'locusts' wink

Totally agree Sire.

My point was to dispell the mind from the notion that hell being an imaginary out of this world place smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (58) (Reply)

Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) / Father Mbaka Praises Completion Of Abakpa-Emene Link Road / Young Man Caught Inside His Shrine At A Naval Base In Delta. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.