Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 (40692 Views)

What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 18, 2013
biafranqueen: this is true people go to the Dead Sea to heal skin problems and it works because of the salt
in fact there are treatments like this in alternative medicine. they use sea water alot for many ailments and sea weeds like kelp and chlorella and spirulina and blue green algae
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2013
biafranqueen: of course if God created all things that means the good the bad and the ugly thanks for clearing this up I always get irate when people say that religion is of the devil well the devil was created by who ? This is something I always knew to be true I have studied over 10 religions and I came to find out that there are many rivers but one ocean or as the bible says John 14:2 in my fathers house there are many mansions meaning so many ways to the truth!
well religions like christianity and islam are one of the herbs that are available in Gods garden. the garden belongs to God and all the herbs in it. however the devil tries to promote it so as to make the world make the wrong choice. religion is the wrong choice. in fact this is the religion that the lord wants from you >>>>> james 1 vs 27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world. <<< the real religion, not oyedepo or oyakhilome or tb joshua church wink

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by mcfynest(m): 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2013
pls we are derailing from the thread...... we should be talking if gen ch 1 and we are already un the noah era.....

ok......
what is the meaning of the rainbow in the story....

Genesis 8:21 And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.

why will he want to curse the earth again

but u may not answer now until we get there

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2013
mcfynest: pls we are derailing from the thread...... we should be talking if gen ch 1 and we are already un the noah era.....

ok......

Genesis 8:21 And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.

we shall leave that now till we get there but it is not a rainbow. thats why we need real bibles not NIV. here is the verse >>>> genesis 8 vs 13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. , bow not rainbow

and why would he curse the earth again ? cuz of sin, only this time he will use NUKES
>>>>>> 2 PETER 3 VS 6-7 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
<<< NUKES cheesy
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by mcfynest(m): 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
obadiah777: we shall leave that now till we get there but it is not a rainbow. thats why we need real bibles not NIV. here is the verse >>>> genesis 8 vs 13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. , bow not rainbow

and why would he curse the earth again ? cuz of sin, only this time he will use NUKES
>>>>>> 2 PETER 3 VS 6-7 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
<<< NUKES cheesy

but he promised
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2013
mcfynest:

but he promised
what did he promise ?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2013
obadiah777: we shall leave that now till we get there but it is not a rainbow. thats why we need real bibles not NIV. here is the verse >>>> genesis 8 vs 13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. , bow not rainbow

<<< NUKES cheesy

Yes Sireeeee!!

Blessed are thy eyes for they have seen the workings of the most high God.

First baptism with water then ultimately with FIRE!!

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by mcfynest(m): 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2013

<<< NUKES cheesy

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2013
MostHigh:

Yes Sireeeee!!

Blessed are thy eyes for they have seen the workings of the most high God.

First baptism with water then ultimately with FIRE!!
lol indeed sire >>>> [img]http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4536032068109631&pid=1.7&w=199&h=132&c=7&rs=1[/img]
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2013
mcfynest:

the operative word is LIVING. those who are dead will be nuked grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
biafranqueen: no not you honey I am ranting about another thread wink

MY BAD! embarassed embarassedAwful sorry, I was just taken aback.

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
edit

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
Do u wanna make a book Obadiah?

What kind of payment are you talking about exactly?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
Tgirl4real: Do u wanna make a book Obadiah?

What kind of payment are you talking about exactly?
a 33 module breakdown for you and whomever the lord pushes to get it. its not a book. involves all 22 chapters of revelation too. makes it easier on you and me. talk to me on email if interested wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
obadiah777: 5-YES ALL SPIRITS HAVE BEEN CREATED AT ONCE FROM THE BEGINNING AND WE ALL JUST KEEP REINCARNATING BACK. WE DIE. REST IN SPIRIT WORLD. REINCARNATE BACK AGAIN AS BABIES. I HAVE SAID THIS NUMEROUS TIMES. WHEN PEOPLE ARE BORN, SPIRITS ARE NOT CREATED. ALL SPIRITS HAVE BEEN CREATED FROM THE START ( GENESIS 2 VS 1 )
Please do not get pissed at me Obadiah but this is cracking my skull.

I need to know something about the people coming back to life, an old friend who smoke weed like there is no tomorw once said this to me and I brushed him off and changed the topic, never to be reopened again but now its staring right at me.

Let me make an example of my grandmother, say she passes on. Then we get a new born baby in our family, is that the spirit of our grandmother back or?

I really don't know how to ask this but I hope you get my point.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Please do not get pissed at me Obadiah but this is cracking my skull.

I need to know something about the people coming back to life, an old friend who smoke weed like there is no tomorw once said this to me and I brushed him off and changed the topic, never to be reopened again but now its staring right at me.

Let me make an example of my grandmother, say she passes on. Then we get a new born baby in our family, is that the spirit of our grandmother back or?

I really don't know how to ask this but I hope you get my point.
scripture says 3 or 4 generations of rest in the spirit world. so not your grand-mother but it could be your great grandmother or your great great grand mother smiley
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Judas2013: 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
mcfynest: pls we are derailing from the thread...... we should be talking if gen ch 1 and we are already un the noah era.....

ok......

As you could understand from what you posted, The Lord (flesh and blood) smelled the food,liked it and eat it.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Judas2013: 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2013

<<< NUKES cheesy

Your explanation is ridiculous and way off the truth. You are like a lawyer covering up for a criminal.

It clearly said the gods smelled the food and liked it. Learn to speak the truth!
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
obadiah777: scripture says 3 or 4 generations of rest in the spirit world. so not your grand-mother but it could be your great grandmother or your great great grand mother smiley
Can we have that scripture please wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2013
obadiah777: a 33 module breakdown for you and whomever the lord pushes to get it. its not a book. involves all 22 chapters of revelation too. makes it easier on you and me. talk to me on email if interested wink

You haven't been replying your mails.

Judas2013:

As you could understand from what you posted, The Lord (flesh and blood) smelled the food,liked it and eat it.

lol

Why should you worship a fellow human like yourself?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 8:49pm On Aug 18, 2013
MostHigh:

Gen 14:18 ¶ And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he [was] the priest of the most high God.

Gen 14:19 And he blessed him, and said, Blessed [be] Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth:

Gen 14:20 And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.

Then we have

Gen 18:19 For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.

That which was spoken was a blessing that made the patriarch offer a token of the spoils immediately and willingly to the one that blessed him.

Note also that he refused the worldly reward offered by the king of soddom, peradventure the king of Sodom in the future claim that it was he that blessed Abraham and not the most high God smiley

Gen 14:21 ¶ And the king of Sodom said unto Abram, Give me the persons, and take the goods to thyself.

Gen 14:22 And Abram said to the king of Sodom, I have lift up mine hand unto the [b]LORD, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth, [/b]

Gen 14:23 That I will not [take] from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that [is] thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich:

Sire,

how you doing?

these verses don't say that Melchisedek is one of the 3 men that appeared to him.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

I thought the same thing also! Just recently before I came here, I said to myself that its either the bible is wrong, people are misinterpreting it all these while and in their attempt to correct their misinterpretation, they misinterpret it again. What annoyed me the most was that no one was interested in thinking that there is something wrong somewhere. NO ONE.

I kept asking myself that why is everyone in the world getting God wrong, that is there not at least one person or "religion" per say that got him right at least 10%,I even left Christianity(for Islam or Hindu) because no one wanted to sit down and think, no one wanted to help me, it was just "Don't think just follow", I told someone "i don't want to identify myself as a christian, I still believe in God, Jesus and the bible but i do not want that title anymore"

I'm still afraid but yes, I want to know more. I've never been this happy finding out the truth, now I am really interested in reading the bible and getting closer to God.
I am with you 100 % sharing the same journey with you. You are a sincere seeker like a friend of mine says. Don't let others come here and make you feel you are wrong only an enlighten spirit will see truth in this thread. Only a CHOOSEN one will question what our ancestors were taught Matther 7:7-8 to me means keep see,ing and you will find the truth even though some argue that if you question you are confused by the devil. If you are looking for answers you will find them only those that are spiritual awake would question and continue to learn and not be satisfied with just what people tell you. So many books are missing from the bible, like the explanation of souls and reincarnation because they want us to believe you die go to heaven go to hell. That was a tool to try an control the masses to listen to authority.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2013
obadiah777: the operative word is LIVING. those who are dead will be nuked grin
I really need to know the verse 1:27 true meaning it is vey important to me please help me with that one Obadiah or Most High so God created man in his own image......

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
obadiah777: folks, this our exegesis will take forever. there are still a gazillion ways to go. to make things faster i came up with an idea. question is how much do you want it ? this is it in the bolded

[b]yeah the bible is for the most part an extremely symbolic and allegorical book. if you get stuck ? you are going to get stuck a million times. i am going to put together a 33 module package that cracks the whole bible and all the symbolism and metaphors and allegories. i was going to do one chapter at a time on here but it will take ages to do it because people have questions, and rightly so, about the chapters we have not touched and that slows down the process. so i am going to put this module together. 33 modules. when you have read it you would know
1-who the tree of life is
2-who the tree of good and evil is
3-who the serpent is today
4-who cain is
5-who abel is
6-what noahs ark is symbolic of and what the whole journey on water and in water actually means
7-the actual meaning of the bow in the clouds of heaven
8-who job, daniel and noah really are
10-you would be able to breakdown every verse in the book of genesis esoterically
11-the meaning of the 7 trumpets and what each trumpet represents and what they are
12-the meaning of the seven seals and what each seal represents and what they are
13-the meaning of the seven vials and what each vial represents and what they are
14-the sea of glass and the sea of glass mingled with fire and what it represents
15-the four and twenty elders of revelation, who they are and what they represent
16-the book in the hand of the angel in revelation 10 and what it represents
17-the dragon with seven heads and 10 horns and what it represents and who the dragon is today
18-who the serpent aka the devil is of revelation chapter 12 and who he is today
19-the two beasts of revelation chapter 13 and who they are today
20-the mark of the beast and what it represents
21-wormwood and what it really is
22-where we are in the vials seals and trumpets
23-who the beast is that came out of the bottomless pit and who he is today
24-the harlot sitting on the scarlet colored beast and who she represents today
25-you would be able to interpret every single verse of the 22 chapters of the book of revelation and believe me when i say every verse is poignant and rich in details. i am sure you saw how from a previous thread of matthew 24 vs 30 alone i was able to extract over 10 lines of breakdown. thats how deep each verse of revelation is because this book is the history of the whole world from the beginning to the end of this age and beyond packed into 22 chapters and 404 verses.

now this would take a herculean effort and lots of time. the question is would you be willing to pay for something like this ? even scripture says a workman deserves his compensation right ? if you want it that bad let me know. if not, all i can do is offer pointers here and there when i am on the forum.

now when this is done, you will have knowledge that almost no one in the world has but a select. of course if you are not meant to have this knowledge then the lord would make you it so you say no. but if you are meant to have it then he would make you agree. so at the end of the day, the decision belongs to God [/b]

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Sire,

how you doing?

these verses don't say that Melchisedek is one of the 3 men that appeared to him.

Blessed hope your cool too, well

Not outright, but.

Gen 14:19 And he blessed him, and said, Blessed [be] Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth:

Compare

Gen 18:17 And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do;

Gen 18:18 Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?

Its the same person doing the blessing. 18:18 is just a confirmation. smiley
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
biafranqueen: I really need to know the verse 1:27 true meaning it is vey important to me please help me with that one Obadiah or Most High so God created man in his own image......

He answered that already. He created Adam a living soul with illumination, knowledge of good unlike the Gentile that had green herb - corrupt doctrine, he gave him a fruit bearing seed - his word for meat and asked him to be fruitful and multiply and dominate i.e spread the light, spread the word and establish God's kingdom on Earth. The Word reproduces in our lives and bears more fruit.

We are like god on earth to give light to the earth, but we fell.

"ye are gods, but you die like mere men"
( not quoting verbatim), is that what that verse mean Obadiah?

I hope I tried. grin

@ Mosthigh,

Letz put that aside for now, seeing Abraham isn't an individual but a nation (from what I see Obadiah say around), how will that conversation play out between Melchizedek and Abraham?

And Lot?

Let's say Lot represents part of God's people caught in a Gentile nation that's about to under go destruction. Can you marry the entire thing?

May be Obadiah can respond himself.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
obadiah777: TIME TO FURNISH THE SPIRIT ADAM WITH GODS DOCTRINE. THE LORDS DOCTRINE ARE REPRESENTED AS LIGHTS SET IN THE FIRMAMENTS OF HEAVEN ( ADAM SPIRIT ) AND THIS LIGHT WILL SEPERATE THE DAY ( ADAM ) FROM THE NIGHT ( GENTILES ) AND WITH THIS LIGHT THEY WILL GIVE LIGHT TO THE EARTH ( GENTILES ) MEANING THEY WOULD GUIDE THEM IN GODS WAYS. AND THE LIGHTS ARE THE SUN ( GREATER ) WHICH REPRESENTS THE WISDOM AND THE MOON ( LESSER ) WHICH REPRESENTS THE UNDERSTANDING OF GOD AND THE STARS ARE THE SPIRITS THEMSELVES. THEY ARE THE STARS OF HEAVEN CARRYING THE LIGHT OF GOD AND GUIDING THE EARTH ( GENTILES ). INSIDE THE WISDOM OF GOD ARE THE SIGNS, SEASONS, DAYS AND YEARS

verse 14-19 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

AND NOW ALL THE SPIRITS HAVE BEEN MADE AND FURNISHED WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE DOCTRINES AND KNOWLEDGE. ON TO THE NEXT TASK

I don't know why this verse still confuses me. It's so confusing I don't know the right question to ask sef cry cry
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 12:47am On Aug 19, 2013
obadiah777: folks, this our exegesis will take forever. there are still a gazillion ways to go. to make things faster i came up with an idea. question is how much do you want it ? this is it in the bolded

[b]yeah the bible is for the most part an extremely symbolic and allegorical book. if you get stuck ? you are going to get stuck a million times. i am going to put together a 33 module package that cracks the whole bible and all the symbolism and metaphors and allegories. i was going to do one chapter at a time on here but it will take ages to do it because people have questions, and rightly so, about the chapters we have not touched and that slows down the process. so i am going to put this module together. 33 modules. when you have read it you would know
1-who the tree of life is
2-who the tree of good and evil is
3-who the serpent is today
4-who cain is
5-who abel is
6-what noahs ark is symbolic of and what the whole journey on water and in water actually means
7-the actual meaning of the bow in the clouds of heaven
8-who job, daniel and noah really are
10-you would be able to breakdown every verse in the book of genesis esoterically
11-the meaning of the 7 trumpets and what each trumpet represents and what they are
12-the meaning of the seven seals and what each seal represents and what they are
13-the meaning of the seven vials and what each vial represents and what they are
14-the sea of glass and the sea of glass mingled with fire and what it represents
15-the four and twenty elders of revelation, who they are and what they represent
16-the book in the hand of the angel in revelation 10 and what it represents
17-the dragon with seven heads and 10 horns and what it represents and who the dragon is today
18-who the serpent aka the devil is of revelation chapter 12 and who he is today
19-the two beasts of revelation chapter 13 and who they are today
20-the mark of the beast and what it represents
21-wormwood and what it really is
22-where we are in the vials seals and trumpets
23-who the beast is that came out of the bottomless pit and who he is today
24-the harlot sitting on the scarlet colored beast and who she represents today
25-you would be able to interpret every single verse of the 22 chapters of the book of revelation and believe me when i say every verse is poignant and rich in details. i am sure you saw how from a previous thread of matthew 24 vs 30 alone i was able to extract over 10 lines of breakdown. thats how deep each verse of revelation is because this book is the history of the whole world from the beginning to the end of this age and beyond packed into 22 chapters and 404 verses.

now this would take a herculean effort and lots of time. the question is would you be willing to pay for something like this ? even scripture says a workman deserves his compensation right ? if you want it that bad let me know. if not, all i can do is offer pointers here and there when i am on the forum.

now when this is done, you will have knowledge that almost no one in the world has but a select. of course if you are not meant to have this knowledge then the lord would make you it so you say no. but if you are meant to have it then he would make you agree. so at the end of the day, the decision belongs to God [/b]
how much ?

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 12:54am On Aug 19, 2013
Tgirl4real:

He answered that already. He created Adam a living soul with illumination, knowledge of good unlike the Gentile that had green herb - corrupt doctrine, he gave him a fruit bearing seed - his word for meat and asked him to be fruitful and multiply and dominate i.e spread the light, spread the word and establish God's kingdom on Earth. The Word reproduces in our lives and bears more fruit.

We are like god on earth to give light to the earth, but we fell.

"ye are gods, but you die like mere men"
( not quoting verbatim), is that what that verse mean Obadiah?

I hope I tried. grin

@ Mosthigh,

Letz put that aside for now, seeing Abraham isn't an individual but a nation (from what I see Obadiah say around), how will that conversation play out between Melchizedek and Abraham?

And Lot?

Let's say Lot represents part of God's people caught in a Gentile nation that's about to under go destruction. Can you marry the entire thing?

May be Obadiah can respond himself.
thanks Sis well my own feeling about this is that when we act Christ like we can harness powers to create our own circumstances and destiny. We become Gods and Goddess. I have my own personal experiences. All I know is that this physical body may pass on but our spirit is everlasting. We can perform miracles when we are in tuned. I have experienced profound unexplainable miracles in my own life living Christ like but not following religion.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Judas2013: 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
biafranqueen: well to be honest I see bits and pieces of truth in all New Thought and Ancient Wisdom. I read religious thoughts like others read fiction. I do believe that a group of beings are far more advanced then the average and they have learned to control the masses thoughts and actions. I believe in Universal Laws http://www.one-mind-one-energy.com/12-universal-laws.html here are a few of them I quickly linked...what I believe in most is the Law of love i smiley if enough of us raise our love vibration we can even stop the destruction of the earth and that we have the choice but we are too lazy so we will allow infant and baby souls to shoot nuclear missiles and clear out 1/2 the worlds population. I believe like Bill Gates that the world is becoming over populated with the advancement of medical technology... I also believe that after your soul reaches the final stage of advancement it has to go some where and become something which may be these intelligent beings you are referring too. I hope that is not to vague undecided

I totally agree with you.

If our human race can become fully enhanced to the extent of becoming a Type 3 civilisation,we will be able create and control planets and universes, colonise beings on other planets and they will probably refer to us as Gods....just the way we see the advanced beings in the bible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (58) (Reply)

My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God / Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members / Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.