Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Wedding Or Divorce Invitation (RSVP) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Or Divorce Invitation (RSVP) (613 Views)

Want To Save Your Relationship Or Marriage From Break Up Or Divorce Read This No / Why Do Most New Marriages End In Seperation Or Divorce / Most Ladies Will Marry Late Or Nt Marry At All, Have 1 Or 2 Abortion Or Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Or Divorce Invitation (RSVP) by Goldenboy007(m): 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hey it's me again, reaching out from Gotham city in God's own country.

Ok straight to the point, I saw an article going round in the BB world and I have some comments about it, I would only post an excerpt from the article and include my comment under it. Here goes -

"The rate at which marriages collapse now is assuming a social status symbol in our society. In no-time, people will be throwing divorce parties and invite friends and well-wishers to celebrate their divorce anniversaries; they will choose aso-ebi, hire a hall and popular musicians & what have you. Even a question like "So when are you getting divorced?" will become commonplace. If you know you can't handle the weight & pressures of marriage, please remain single. If you don't know what marriage is all about, please remain single until you do. If you are getting married because of the things you desire or hope to gain from the other person please remain single. If you know you can't be faithful, remain single. If you can't endure insults from one another, please remain single. If you can't forgive one another's wrongs, please remain single. If you can't place your spouse above every other human being, please remain single! Don't get married out of desperation. "All my friends are getting married" is the most foolish reason to get married! If you desire a successful home, but your choice of friends are forces not to reckon with, think again. Be very mindful of where you go for advices, many would give, but not many mean well!"

My Comments
Ok, first of all I quite agree with lots of stuffs here and for some points I reserve my comment, one thing is sure the rate of divorce is going astronomical whether the formalized version or the undeclared divorce. My main concern is always the guys because I hate to see guys coming here making fools of themselves in the name of seeking for advice, talking crap about how their love had gone sour.

Common Mistakes we make –
1. Dude stop complaining about the exorbitant bride price your in-laws are demanding, be man enough to pay and if you can’t afford it move on and leave their daughter alone!!! Is it by force? Even in the animal kingdom, animals chose their mates by the perceived capacity of their intended mate to provide for their needs and offspring’s needs. You like better thing but you no get money!!! If you complaining of harsh economy Adenuga and Dangote get two brains ni? Abi where were you when Seun was hustling for Nairaland!!!(lol).
2. Guy if you are in the hustling stage of your life and you think you are bold enough to marry then don’t complain when your wife disrespects you!!! Respect shouldn’t be demanded, it should be earned!!! Just be patient enough till God gives you mouth to talk then you can decide what goes on in your house! It is a natural instinct for women to respect “anything” successful and don’t expect them to apologize for it, same way you shouldn’t apologize when you now become rich and famous then you decided to acquire strings of extra booty harems (tits for tats).
3. Do not fall for that love story crap, you hustled to get to where you are and sympathy or love did not take you there!!! You have a right to hook up with the girl that meets up with your booty standards. It is not a crime for a woman to love you for your money (who no like better thing), the crime is when she does not declare it and plays tag along under the guise of LOVE!!! Nevertheless just ensure that the money supply is a steady flow because when the motivation becomes absent she would drop your sorry broke behind and don’t come crying here!!!

I have more to say but its getting too long for my liking…

(1) (Reply)

3 Ingredients Of A Successful Relationship / Who Are You Deceiving? / Romantic Quote Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.