Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,375 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

Who Is Actually Taking The Right Path(to Heaven)...Christian Or Muslim..? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Actually Taking The Right Path(to Heaven)...Christian Or Muslim..? (628 Views)

Is Governor Ambode Of Lagos State A Christian Or Muslim / Akinwunmi Ambode / Christian Or Muslim ? / How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Actually Taking The Right Path(to Heaven)...Christian Or Muslim..? by JoktyJohn(m): 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
I had a chatting wif one of my friends on 2go yesterday. He was preaching to me on hw to get to heaven that the only way to heaven is Islam.. I tried to correct him but nonetheless of all my apt words I inherent in on him, he repudiated...the more I tell him about Jesus,the more he trivialized me... Pls, if you were on such trial for being a Christian, what evidencee wold u make to convict yourself..? Pls I need your contribution to get rid of my precariousness.
Re: Who Is Actually Taking The Right Path(to Heaven)...Christian Or Muslim..? by psalmdave(m): 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
There is one tin av noticed mostly among christians..they take christianity superior 2 islam which is wrong..i totally argue wit d guy sayin islam is d only way bt dat doesnt mean muslims are all condemnd bt me bein a christian i believe if u 4low jesus u will go 2 heaven bt m in no position to say muslims are not worth as christians 2 God or theyre nt goin heaven cos it will be ridiculous 4 sumone 2say to us dat Jesus or christianity is nt d way forward which also implies 2 islam
Re: Who Is Actually Taking The Right Path(to Heaven)...Christian Or Muslim..? by ayobase(m): 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
It is gonna be bottomless argument, rather debate.
Which set of people gonna accept going to hell.

The only thing I know for sure...."I am the truth, the way and the life. No one sees the father except through me"

So, you are simply on ur own trying other ways!
Re: Who Is Actually Taking The Right Path(to Heaven)...Christian Or Muslim..? by oglipaul: 11:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
the master key is sura 103vs1-3.by the time,man is certainly at lost except those who believe(believe that the creator (Allah) is one and woship him alone without any intercessor.and also believe in his messengers.e.jesus,moses.abraham,muhammed etc) and those who do good deeds.and those who recomend one another to the truth.
Re: Who Is Actually Taking The Right Path(to Heaven)...Christian Or Muslim..? by oglipaul: 11:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
it only takes th grace God.

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Pastors Closet Atheists ? / Is It Good Travelling On Sunday? Albeit It's After Service / Church Dressing Fit 4 Entering Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.