Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Should He Marry An Asthmatic? Advice Pls! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should He Marry An Asthmatic? Advice Pls! (5869 Views)

Can He Marry His Younger Brother Ex Girlfriend. Is It Right. / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Marry An Asthmatic? Advice Pls! by benefitzte: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
A friend that happens to be more like a brother with whom i can confine in and we have taken some life decisions together just discovered the love of his life is Asthmatic, he thinks am kinda more "lettered" and has been awaiting my opinion on this issue.
When he met this girl we both thought he has met the right one because honestly she has showed him so much love with this short space of time.
I have tried with the little time i ve had to do some little googling on the effects and best method of managing such people but i havent come out with much yet.
According to her she never knew what has been wrong with her, it has happened twice in my presence the first time they had a little quarrel and i think d emotional stress she had triggered it and d 2nd time she used a chemical in cleaning d bathroom and she had a more severe attack than d first.
Pls is there a cure anywhere for this and do people outgrow this?
what are d best management practices?
Help me out pls....
Re: Should He Marry An Asthmatic? Advice Pls! by k2039: 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2013
Yoga
Re: Should He Marry An Asthmatic? Advice Pls! by sexywapmaster(f): 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
dis is a big palava oo..
join my site www.kimano.tk
Re: Should He Marry An Asthmatic? Advice Pls! by benefitzte: 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2013
sexywapmaster: dis is a big palava oo..
join my site www.kimano.tk
Must you respond even when you have nothing to say? pls dont spam my post i only need informed opinions.
Re: Should He Marry An Asthmatic? Advice Pls! by donigspain(m): 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
benefitzte:
Must you respond even when you have nothing to say? pls dont spam my post i only need informed opinions.
Check your mail.
Re: Should He Marry An Asthmatic? Advice Pls! by benefitzte: 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
donigspain: You sent me a pm though I couldn't view its content. You can mail me through don**spain@yahoo.com
The missing letters are 'ig'
Just checked the topic now. Is your pm related to a certain comment (claim) of mine in another thread about a cure for asthma?
yes it does please....
I have been busy checking related posts, never knew about them.
How can you assist us pls?
Re: Should He Marry An Asthmatic? Advice Pls! by donigspain(m): 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2013
benefitzte:
yes it does please....
I have been busy checking related posts, never knew about them.
How can you assist us pls?
Ok, I await your mail.
Re: Should He Marry An Asthmatic? Advice Pls! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
Being asthmatic isn't enough to break up with a partner,the major concern is when it comes to intimacy,you begin to wonder if the lady would cope fine,why not? If she has been managing the ashtma well,she will be just fine and fit.
Re: Should He Marry An Asthmatic? Advice Pls! by benefitzte: 8:34am On Aug 14, 2013
Thanks for your responses am really learning a great deal.
Re: Should He Marry An Asthmatic? Advice Pls! by iamswizz(m): 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
Na when the guy go dey bang her.. She go start to dey cough.. Na those kind tins boys dey fear.
Re: Should He Marry An Asthmatic? Advice Pls! by Andyblaze: 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
Yeah. Just always keep an inhaler close
Re: Should He Marry An Asthmatic? Advice Pls! by donigspain(m): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
ASTHMA?
I got a cure (remedy)... YES, I know orthodox medicine asserts it's a life-long manageable ailment but am 100% percent SURE of this herbal mixture. I was skeptical, at first, towards believing (am a science guy myself) but not until I saw it's efficacy.
I know of two persons with chronic asthma having recurring attacks but since they took the 'medicine' for a period of two months (early last year) they have not had a single attack. Please, am not saying this so that you will BUY it from me. I DON'T SELL IT. It's just an old trado-medical recipe which the 'doctor' holds tenaciously classified. Am ready to PAY for anyone interested (just one person o) so that through his/her testimony Nigerian Govt. and the Medical Association might look more into this 'medicine'.
The above quote was made by me on 8:47am On Sep 23, 2012. I'll like to say that there has been some positive changes since the comment was made. I asserted TWO PERSONS had showed great signs of asthma cure (conclusion reached after no record of asthma attack for over 8 months, then, and till this present date) after two months into the therapy. But today, the number of success stories have increased from TWO persons to FOUR persons.

1 Like

Re: Should He Marry An Asthmatic? Advice Pls! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
OP better be sure before your friend go kikl am as him dey nack wink
Re: Should He Marry An Asthmatic? Advice Pls! by temibobo(f): 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
I am asthmatic, its something i learned to live wiith. However asthma comes in different forms and degrees of seriousness. My own only occurs in certain weatherconditions or due to lots of stress. I have an inhaler,which i only use a few times per year,becuz afterall its drugs and its never healthy to be on constant medication. Over the years I learned nothing can happen during an attack and as long as i keep calm and quiet it will go away by itself. Asthma is not contagious and i dont see why your friend cannot marry his gf becuz of that.
Re: Should He Marry An Asthmatic? Advice Pls! by cyprel(m): 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
i am also an asthmatic patient though i ve outgrown it to an extent..there r different degrees of attack as mentioned above.in my own case i usually ve attack once or twice in a year depending on some factors and i usually ve an inhaler in standby just in case of which wen i use once or twice till anoda yr.
so my bro, it all depend on how often she get attacked if not is not a criteria u leave her if truly u love her.

NB: U can as well seek herbal medication for her

tanx
Re: Should He Marry An Asthmatic? Advice Pls! by lancey(m): 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2013
donigspain: The above quote was made by me on 8:47am On Sep 23, 2012. I'll like to say that there has been some positive changes since the comment was made. I asserted TWO PERSONS had showed great signs of asthma cure (conclusion reached after no record of asthma attack for over 8 months, then, and till this present date) after two months into the therapy. But today, the number of success stories have increased from TWO persons to FOUR persons.

reply my mail pls!
Re: Should He Marry An Asthmatic? Advice Pls! by donigspain(m): 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2013
lancey:

reply my mail pls!
Check your mail.
Re: Should He Marry An Asthmatic? Advice Pls! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2013
When people are getting married to their AIDS lover talkless of asthma. Abeg she should just learn how to control and avoid the attack, its notin to worry about

(1) (Reply)

Pictures! Ashawo Ladies Too Want To Enter Church / What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise. / Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.