Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Finally Had Sex At 25! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally Had Sex At 25! (5721 Views)

At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well / Sex At Benue IDPs Camp: Condoms, Pants Litter Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Had Sex At 25! by Faceless101: 8:14am On Apr 24, 2018
It finally happened with a mixture of excitement and embarrassments. The embarrassment made the longing activities cumulated into an awful and horrible experience. It ended without penetration! The reason why I titled this thread with sex stems from the fact that sexual activities go beyond mere penetration of dick into the virginal. I had sex with other organs, but my dick was not fully activated. She played with it though.
It is not that I’m shy and unconfident that could prevent one from having sex at an early age in life.

The complexity of nature prevented sex in combination with the structure of my upbringing. Don’t think about religion. Religion wasn’t a dominant contributory factor. I’m not a nerd. I’m an introvert-extrovert. I have countless opportunity to have sex, but the possibility was missed either deliberately or intentionally.

To cut the story short, I finally had sex yesterday. Immediately had my sight on her already wet virginal, my dick went downward. I did every possible thing to restore the hardness. It did not bulge or rise for penetration. I sucked her boobs; she massaged my penis, I fingered her, did pre-intimacy and work toward perfection base on the tips I have read and videos I have watched (how to Bleep like a pro as virgin). The experience ended miserably and horribly. I did not tell her that I’m a virgin, and she is not a virgin. She is 25 years. She is mature and experience. I believe that she must have suspected the tendency of my virginity, but she did not say anything embarrassingly to me. Her countenance did.
The reason for this write-up is hinged on the expectations to receive advice from the gurus in the house. I have read that nervousness can cause erection problem. I was not nervous, and the level of my confidence was high. Till now, I haven’t experienced a full erection. I don’t masturbate. Did it once in runner-up to the first sexual experience, but did not work.
Please, I advise me!

cc. Lalasticlala
Re: Finally Had Sex At 25! by Firefire(m): 8:16am On Apr 24, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Finally Had Sex At 25! by xedyl(m): 8:39am On Apr 24, 2018
Faceless101:
It finally happened with a mixture of excitement and embarrassments. The embarrassment made the longing activities cumulated into an awful and horrible experience. It ended without penetration! The reason why I titled this thread with sex stems from the fact that sexual activities go beyond mere penetration of dick into the virginal. I had sex with other organs, but my dick was not fully activated. She played with it though.
It is not that I’m shy and unconfident that could prevent one from having sex at an early age in life.

The complexity of nature prevented sex in combination with the structure of my upbringing. Don’t think about religion. Religion wasn’t a dominant contributory factor. I’m not a nerd. I’m an introvert-extrovert. I have countless opportunity to have sex, but the possibility was missed either deliberately or intentionally.

To cut the story short, I finally had sex yesterday. Immediately had my sight on her already wet virginal, my dick went downward. I did every possible thing to restore the hardness. It did not bulge or rise for penetration. I sucked her boobs; she massaged my penis, I fingered her, did pre-intimacy and work toward perfection base on the tips I have read and videos I have watched (how to Bleep like a pro as virgin). The experience ended miserably and horribly. I did not tell her that I’m a virgin, and she is not a virgin. She is 25 years. She is mature and experience. I believe that she must have suspected the tendency of my virginity, but she did not say anything embarrassingly to me. Her countenance did.
The reason for this write-up is hinged on the expectations to receive advice from the gurus in the house. I have read that nervousness can cause erection problem. I was not nervous, and the level of my confidence was high. Till now, I haven’t experienced a full erection. I don’t masturbate. Did it once in runner-up to the first sexual experience, but did not work.
Please, I advise me!

cc. Lalasticlala

Ask Reminisce... Oti ni problem o!. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Finally Had Sex At 25! by Faceless101: 8:42am On Apr 24, 2018
xedyl:

Ask Reminisce... Oti ni problem o!. cheesy

cry Please tell more about the problem.
Re: Finally Had Sex At 25! by donstan18: 8:45am On Apr 24, 2018
What exactly do you want?

1 Like

Re: Finally Had Sex At 25! by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 24, 2018
Congratulations on your first fornication.
Re: Finally Had Sex At 25! by prechbills1(m): 8:48am On Apr 24, 2018
Faceless101:

Please, I advise me!

cc. Lalasticlala

what is wrong if you remain a virgin till marriage??

why do you want to have sex??
is sex your priority in life?

6 Likes

Re: Finally Had Sex At 25! by eaddyboy: 9:02am On Apr 24, 2018
Guy you need to engage in exercise Weekly so as to boost blood circulation round your body and to your sex organ, and you also have to calm your nerves when it's about time for action grin
Re: Finally Had Sex At 25! by mikejj(m): 9:09am On Apr 24, 2018
grin c archievement

1 Like

Re: Finally Had Sex At 25! by Tlyon(m): 9:13am On Apr 24, 2018
Guy watch what you eat,that no good sign. that might happen if you had use a kind of drug (tra and other) as drugs dont work on some body. some time i 2014 i used tra and same happen not ontill d second day b4 i could get hard, i later got another invit by d lady and i did well without drug

2 Likes

Re: Finally Had Sex At 25! by Faceless101: 9:14am On Apr 24, 2018
donstan18:

How to prevent the erection issue at my second attempt.
Re: Finally Had Sex At 25! by Faceless101: 9:15am On Apr 24, 2018
prechbills1:

what is wrong if you remain a virgin till marriage??

why do you want to have sex??
is sex your priority in life?

Why do I want to have? I want freedom from the shackle of being a virgin! I just want freedom. And sex isn't a priority, but necessary.

1 Like

Re: Finally Had Sex At 25! by Faceless101: 9:20am On Apr 24, 2018
Tlyon:
Guy watch what you eat,that no good sign. that might happen if you had use a kind of drug (tra and other) as drugs dont work on some body. some time i 2014 i used tra and same happen not ontill d second day b4 i could get hard, i later got another invit by d lady and i did well without drug

Thanks bro. I don't take tramadol. What could have caused the problem?
Re: Finally Had Sex At 25! by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 24, 2018
You were too excited that's why.

2 Likes

Re: Finally Had Sex At 25! by donstan18: 9:21am On Apr 24, 2018
Faceless101:

How to prevent the erection issue at my second attempt.
Get over your nerves.
Re: Finally Had Sex At 25! by Faceless101: 9:22am On Apr 24, 2018
Chikita66:
You came quick abi cheesy?

I did not ejaculate at all. embarassed
Re: Finally Had Sex At 25! by Faceless101: 9:23am On Apr 24, 2018
donstan18:

Get over your nerves.

I was not nervous. I was pretty confident.
Re: Finally Had Sex At 25! by Tlyon(m): 9:36am On Apr 24, 2018
Faceless101:

Thanks bro. I don't take tramadol. What could have caused the problem?
if i may ask do you get hard at early in the morning when u get up from bed.
Re: Finally Had Sex At 25! by Faceless101: 10:02am On Apr 24, 2018
Tlyon:
if i may ask do you get hard at early in the morning when u get up from bed.

Yes. Always.
Re: Finally Had Sex At 25! by nanakgh(m): 10:14am On Apr 24, 2018
Just be calm. A few more experiences and you'll know yourself better. Try some light choking and dont mind fellating yourselves grin thank me l8r sha
Re: Finally Had Sex At 25! by Nofav0rs(m): 10:15am On Apr 24, 2018
donstan18:
some accolades maybe
Re: Finally Had Sex At 25! by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 24, 2018
Faceless101:

I was not nervous. I was pretty confident.

You are so used to being nervous that you didn't realise how nervous you were at the time.
Re: Finally Had Sex At 25! by anibirelawal(m): 11:19am On Apr 24, 2018
Maybe you never reached the stage of puberty. grin

Stay away from Fornication, Premaritial sex !
Re: Finally Had Sex At 25! by anibirelawal(m): 11:19am On Apr 24, 2018
Maybe you never reached the stage of puberty. grin

Stay away from Fornication, Premaritial sex !
Re: Finally Had Sex At 25! by LIVIYA(f): 11:19am On Apr 24, 2018
PLS WHAT R U TRYING TO PROVE?
Re: Finally Had Sex At 25! by Mandrake007(m): 11:35am On Apr 24, 2018
This is so embarrassing and cringy MY GOD! having sex for the first time at 25?? And you even have the cheek to post it up? grin grin

But it's good you did it,now you can know what you can improve on,imagine if this was your wedding night if going by our hypocritical Nigerian Christian sexologists standard of only having sex after marriage,you'd probably be blaming yourself for being so foolish to wait so long and might probably get depressed in the process and contemplate suicide or even hate sex...now look for a solution and get your swag back you're a MAN,REPEAT AFTER ME I'M A MAN AND I'LL NEVER LET PUSSSY MAKE NERVOUS AGAIN..cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Finally Had Sex At 25! by Faceless101: 11:36am On Apr 24, 2018
Admin401:

You are so used to being nervous that you didn't realise how nervous you were at the time.

Now I know better. Need to work on my nerves.
Re: Finally Had Sex At 25! by Faceless101: 11:43am On Apr 24, 2018
Mandrake007:
This is so embarrassing and cringy MY GOD! having sex for the first time at 25?? And you even have the cheek to post it up? grin grin

But it's good you did it,now you can know what you can improve on,imagine if this was your wedding night if going by our hypocritical Nigerian Christian sexologists standard of only having sex after marriage,you'd probably be blaming yourself for being so foolish to wait so long and might probably get depressed in the process and contemplate suicide or even hate sex...now look for a solution and get your swag back you're a MAN,REPEAT AFTER ME I'M A MAN AND I'LL NEVER LET PUSSSY MAKE NERVOUS AGAIN..cheers!

Thanks dude! I have never felt embarrased and worthless like yesterday. Never! The countless lies about my proactiveness during sex made the situation worse. I had feeded her with lies before we commence sexual engagement. I nearly confess about the virginity, but my pride did not allow. grin I just need the best and quickest way to overcome the shit.
Re: Finally Had Sex At 25! by ninetiethcrown7(m): 11:58am On Apr 24, 2018
Faceless101:

Please, I advise me!

cc. Lalasticlala

Guy, it is just sex, stop analysing this thing like you are solving Einstein's law of relativity.

I believe your problem is because you tried to be too serious, Baba relax.

You even said you had sex with other organs, where you fingering her kidney... or you were stroking her diaphragm.

Like I've said before, all you need to do is relax and knack.
End of story.

3 Likes

Re: Finally Had Sex At 25! by Faceless101: 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
ninetiethcrown7:

Guy, it is just sex, stop analysing this thing like you are solving Einstein's law of relativity.

I believe your problem is because you tried to be too serious, Baba relax.

You even said you had sex with other organs, where you fingering her kidney... or you were stroking her diaphragm.

Like I've said before, all you need to do is relax and knack.
End of story.

grin

Thanks baba for your kind advice. How can I relax? She is calling me now
Re: Finally Had Sex At 25! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
Faceless101:

Now I know better. Need to work on my nerves.

Yeah, not that I'm encouraging premarital sex or anything. I'd even advice you wait till you're married, other than that, you're alright. No pressure!
Re: Finally Had Sex At 25! by Faceless101: 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
Admin401:

Yeah, not that I'm encouraging premarital sex or anything. I'd even advice you wait till you're married, other than that, you're alright. No pressure!

Thanks. Marriage is the least of my priority for now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? / OMG : Mercy Puts Her Bare Bum On Display, As Plays Cardi B Style (video) / Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.