Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,400 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies (33402 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by AdeoyeAdekunle: 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ur jewery, is it tru free shippin & it takes hw many days?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Tonjeola1(m): 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
okumbe:

the jewelries u bought is it gold plated or filled gold ? Did u buy it from the links Mr. Ezeh Isaac pasted above... Cos that is where i bought mine but stil waiting for it arrival.
Pls read what importers that used DHL are saying on this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1260920/mini-importers-dhl-fedex-ups/1#1260920.54q
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by okumbe(m): 4:27am On Sep 27, 2013
bizmania: wow! I'm in Orile! Can we hook up if you don't mind? Thanks

Yea, that will be beta man. This is my email- mccoyjossy@yahoo.com
just drop a message with ur phone contact, let's begin from there. But basically it depends on what u're importing. Just need a pure & serious minded business person.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by okumbe(m): 4:43am On Sep 27, 2013
Tonjeola1:
meaning DHL is the best shipping company so far, cos from my understanding the importers all complained about other shipping company like, EMS, USPS And others but only recommended DHL. So there we go.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Tonjeola1(m): 5:08am On Sep 27, 2013
okumbe:
meaning DHL is the best shipping company so far, cos from my understanding the importers all complained about other shipping company like, EMS, USPS And others but only recommended DHL. So there we go.
That means u didn't read their complains, they said, DHL ask them to pay extra fees after getting goods to naija, read the thread wella
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by okumbe(m): 5:16am On Sep 27, 2013
Tonjeola1:
yea, all of the shipping companies have they own weaknesses but the only thing is to do business with them tru Escrow. So dhl stil stands out according to the importers, and more over we're not shipping big or large stuffs. And i think it depends on de supplier too. Or what's ur take on that ?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by okumbe(m): 5:19am On Sep 27, 2013
Tonjeola1:
That means u didn't read their complains, they said, DHL ask them to pay extra fees after getting goods to naija, read the thread wella
man it all depends, there's no harm in trying. Wanna try it out first since its not a large goods. Just something in a parcel or a packet.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Tonjeola1(m): 5:29am On Sep 27, 2013
okumbe:
yea, all of the shipping companies have they own weaknesses but the only thing is to do business with them tru Escrow. So dhl stil stands out according to the importers, and more over we're not shipping big or large stuffs. And i think it depends on de supplier too. Or what's ur take on that ?
people has been complaining about DHL lately, a friend imported 4 tablets and they told him, his goods held by NDLEA, before he could by-pass and got his items free, he provides documents even from the seller, they requested for the seller's international passport data page, the relationship between him nd seller, the transaction print out to confirmed if he bought them from the seller, the seller's registered company certificate, all were scan because my guy did't appear, because if he appear he must pay extra
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by okumbe(m): 6:05am On Sep 27, 2013
Tonjeola1:
people has been complaining about DHL lately, a friend imported 4 tablets and they told him, his goods held by NDLEA, before he could by-pass and got his items free, he provides documents even from the seller, they requested for the seller's international passport data page, the relationship between him nd seller, the transaction print out to confirmed if he bought them from the seller, the seller's registered company certificate, all were scan because my guy did't appear, because if he appear he must pay extra

Hmm, guy any which way, am taking the risk, cos I know it will arrive safely with no hinges, but if its turns the opposite am all out for it. Is all about calculated risk. If we stay here talking about how bad the shipping companies are bc we don't wanna lose our money then we're not yet ready for business & to move forward. And moreover if u're not ready to invest then u're planning to spend the money on pleasures, and am not planning for that instead I prefer losing to learn than regret after spending.
Plz Let me know if u're good to go, so that I can complete the payment 2day. Add me up on facebook. use my email.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Tonjeola1(m): 7:01am On Sep 27, 2013
ok. but u can stil consider CVM, they ship 3-4 days on express or 7-10 days on normal, how about that?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by okumbe(m): 8:37am On Sep 27, 2013
Tonjeola1: ok. but u can stil consider CVM, they ship 3-4 days on express or 7-10 days on normal, how about that?
I don't know about that, then how much would they charge ?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Tonjeola1(m): 11:02am On Sep 27, 2013
okumbe:
I don't know about that, then how much would they charge ?
Express shipping is $13 + $10 for handling for 3-4 days, while Normal shipping is between $8-$10 + $10 for handling for 7-10 days
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by okumbe(m): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Express shipping is $13 + $10 for handling for 3-4 days, while Normal shipping is between $8-$10 + $10 for handling for 7-10 days

then what are u saying ? are u suggesting we use CVM ?

but even the Cvm people still complain about them, just let me know, hope the goods combined with yours won't be up to 1kg

seems u have already paid for ur orders according to the supplier
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by okumbe(m): 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
okumbe:

but even the Cvm people still complain about them, just let me know, hope the goods combined with yours won't be up to 1kg

ok then the CVM stuff is cheaper and i think is safer as it involves third party. chatted with CVM and they gave me they china address. guy call me lets talk cos am been trying to contact but ur number is not reachable
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Tonjeola1(m): 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
okumbe:

ok then the CVM stuff is cheaper and i think is safer as it involves third party. chatted with CVM and they gave me they china address. guy call me lets talk cos am been trying to contact but ur number is not reachable
Let use cvm
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Tonjeola1(m): 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
okumbe:

no, but we make payment today, send me mail
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Tonjeola1(m): 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
okumbe:

I tried to get u on fone after ur last message, but not available.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by bizmania(m): 7:17am On Sep 28, 2013
Hy! Okumbe! Did U see my mail? Reply me let's know the next step! This is serious business
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by aminu150(m): 11:40am On Sep 28, 2013
please gurus are those 10 to 60% off
promo offers on aliexpress for real? Is
it worth buying it or not?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by okumbe(m): 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2013
bizmania: Hy! Okumbe! Did U see my mail? Reply me let's know the next step! This is serious business

OK, will do that now. i didn't see any thing on my inbox o, resend
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Tonjeola1(m): 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2013
aminu150: please gurus are those 10 to 60% off
promo offers on aliexpress for real? Is
it worth buying it or not?
They are real, depends on ur choice items u are going for.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by aminu150(m): 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2013
Tonjeola1:
They are real, depends on ur choice items u are going for.
thanks a million
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Tonjeola1(m): 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
aminu150:
thanks a million
U're welcome
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2013
evening to y'all. pls any one with the link to getting cheap rolex or swatch wristwatch on aliexpress. after much survey of the market these products are trending here. it costs btw #1300 as wholesale price and the retail price is #2000. hope i can get it on aliexpress less than #1300?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Tonjeola1(m): 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2013
Fentoluwa: evening to y'all. pls any one with the link to getting cheap rolex or swatch wristwatch on aliexpress. after much survey of the market these products are trending here. it costs btw #1300 as wholesale price and the retail price is #2000. hope i can get it on aliexpress less than #1300?
which product is #1300 here?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Activityj(m): 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2013
Buddy! You gonna use chrisvimall& they are cheaper.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2013
Tonjeola1:
which product is #1300 here?
rolex wristwatch, that's d wholesale price frm lag
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Tonjeola1(m): 6:38am On Sep 29, 2013
Fentoluwa: rolex wristwatch, that's d wholesale price frm lag
are u sure is original? because the rolex gold chain watch i see guys wearing in my area is costly than that amount u stated.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by aminu150(m): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2013
Tonjeola1:
are u sure is original? because the rolex gold chain watch i see guys wearing in my area is costly than that amount u stated.
he is talking about the counterfeit ones o
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
Tonjeola1:
it's d immitation design im talking about. D original is valued at 4k or so last tym i checked in a watch shop
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by bukino7(f): 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Pls I need a link on how †̥☹ get wrist watch on aliexp
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by julius99(m): 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
pls can i get a good solar power bank for my mobile phone at Aliexpress for $20, if yes someone should help me with the link of a good one. lastly pls what do we need to look out for when purchasing solar power banks at aliexpress

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Help, I'm Being Frustrated By The Rules Of My Mum's Business / Suggest A Name For My Baby Shop / Blooming Faith Petroleum To Build Nigeria’s Second Largest Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.