Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him (17560 Views)

Your Crush And Why You Like Him/her / Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix / How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
If you have never tried to capture the heart of an online cutie before, you might be wondering about some good ways to show an online guy you like him. Unfortunately you can’t use the tried and true tactics, such as flirtatious body language, to get your point across.

So what’s a girl to do? Don’t worry girls because I’m going to reveal a few great ways to show an online guy you like him.

1. INITIATE CONVERSATIONS

The first step in any romance begins with a greeting and online is no different. Be the brazen one and send him a simple greeting such as "hey" whenever he comes online. One of the best ways to show an online guy you like him is to greet him the moment he comes online. He will get the hint that you are happy to see him. A good way to test your crush’s interest after you have had a few chats, is to wait and see if he initiates conversations in the future.

2. USE EMOTICONS FREQUENTLY

Flirting is a bit tricky when its done online. Unless you have a webcam, you need to rely heavily on flirty emoticons to convey facial expressions. Flirty emoticons are created using colons, semicolons and letters in a variety of ways. Some good emoticon choices include the winky smiley face, the winky smiley face with its tongue sticking out, smiley face, the kiss and the smirk.

3. MAINTAIN A POSITIVE CONVERSATION TONE

Although there are endless topics to talk about with a guy, your overall tone should be laidback and happy. Avoid complaining because its likely to annoy and bore him. Another thing you shouldn’t do is to tell him that you hate certain aspects of your body such as your hips because it will seem like you are fishing for compliments and lack confidence. Keep things light, fun and interesting.

4. KEEP CONVERSATION FLOWING

If the two of you click, then the conversation will naturally flow without awkward silences filled with "…" on your computer screen. If phone silence is dreadful, online silence is just as bad because a conversation can go from playful banter to an abrupt silence where imaginary virtual crickets can be heard chirping in the background. So to minimize the chance of that awfulness from happening, think of some easy questions ahead of time to to ask him. As he talks about himself, sprinkle flirtatious innuendos throughout the conversation so he gets the feeling that you like him as more than a friend.

5. SHARE YOUR HUMOROUS SIDE

Guys love girls that have a great sense of humor so don’t be afraid to share yours. Show him that you enjoy the funny things in life by e-mailing him funny pics, jokes or sayings. If you are Facebook friends, post funny pics or quotes on your wall that are related to a topic that you discussed in a previous conversation. If he posts something funny, make sure to compliment him on it next time you chat with him.

Hopefully that gives you a few ideas that will help you snag your online crush.

Ladies, do you have other ideas that will help a girl show an online guy she is crushing on him?

(Source?? : Don't Bother wink)

6 Likes

Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Favour009(m): 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
do u think this wil realy work
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Mannylex(m): 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
Nice.... I see why she has been using all of these on me. .. wink

5 Likes

Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
Mannylex: Nice.... I see why she has been using all of these on me. .. wink
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Mannylex(m): 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
sexytabhi:

undecided
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by owolabifunke14(f): 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
Seeing this post would sure make some dude here to feel like oga at the top

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Mannylex(m): 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
owolabifunke14: Seeing this post would sure make some dude here to feel like oga at the top

Lol. But ain't that the reading why the act is done? Itz to attract his attraction, and hence he is an "oga at the top" tongue
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
Mannylex:

undecided
No wonder,nice pix.
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Sanboy25: 11:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
Haha, nice one. grin
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
I don't usually post here, but I'll try to answer few questions.

Men are known to always make the first move, I think it's kinda archaic ( maybe not the best word) IMO.. If you Like/love something , go for it.

I saw ( movie) 'Something Borrowed' yesterday, Realistically the end of that movie isn't always the reality... slow gals like Rachel end up being the loser ( alone) and her sharp friend always get the good guys and live happily ever after.

So Ms. Owo :
owolabifunke14: Seeing this post would sure make some dude here to feel like oga at the top

No Biggie as long as you don't sell yourself cheap!

And Fav..
Favour009: do u think this wil realy work

Give it a try... wouldn't hurt would it? wink

4 Likes

Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Sanboy25: 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
Happy Birthday Mannylex. cheesy
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by HezronLorraine(m): 11:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
@jidegirl,surprised you posted in romance.
I always enjoy your threads in the family section.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Mannylex(m): 12:02am On Aug 14, 2013
sexytabhi:
No wonder,nice pix.

Tnx kiss

Sanboy25: Happy Birthday Mannylex. cheesy

Tnx bro
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Sanboy25: 12:12am On Aug 14, 2013
Mannylex:

Tnx kiss

Tnx bro
You're welcome. smiley
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by ayobase(m): 5:52am On Aug 14, 2013
And the guys shouldn't always go ahead to take advantage. She MIGHT just like ur mien/personality and nothing else (no strings).

Take ur time if u wanna strike.

Nice one OP!
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Ab025(m): 6:51am On Aug 14, 2013
Well, I tink its high time ladies properly learn how to woo a man instead of that archaic belief they always have that all they have to do is to wear something sexy and show a lot of their sexual weapons....not all men fall for that

Nice one poster.

10 Likes

Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 14, 2013
Lol. Just tell him that you're interested. If you want something/someone, then you should go for it.

5 Likes

Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2013
lobatan..some are already reaping the dividends of it..
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Andyblaze: 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
Send him ur nude pics

3 Likes

Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
There is a nairalander I really like but I am shy to show it===> you know nairaland and the insults embarassed
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by maxisfield(f): 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
Smh angry
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Krasid(m): 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
ogugua88: Lol. Just tell him that you're interested. If you want something/someone, then you should go for it.
Just like that.What if he's not interested yet?
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Sijo01(f): 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
Really
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by mesther96(f): 2:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
ok op,tel me aw 2 woo Seun,i lik imcheesy
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
Mannylex: Nice.... I see why she has been using all of these on me. .. wink
grin grin
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ab025: Well, I tink its high time ladies properly learn how to woo a man instead of that archaic belief they always have that all they have to do is to wear something sexy and show a lot of their sexual weapons....not all men fall for that

Nice one poster.

WORD
IF IM NOT GETTING ANY FEEDBACK (POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE) IM OUT
ONLY A MADMAN SPEAKS TO STONES
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by timpaker(m): 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
Interesting.....making a callembarassed embarassed
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
winkso gals dat trip for me should indicate ooo
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by 80kobo(m): 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
Switch of the PC, Go out and have an offline life

5 Likes

Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by free2ryhme: 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
as he had is fill online he goes to his room to masturbate , undecided
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by turl(m): 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
tits or GTFO!!! tongue
Re: Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him by wonlasewonimi: 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
Get his google map location and show up at his door at an ungodly hour and say surprise surprise!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Handsome Reward Awaits Anyone Who Can Help Me Find This Girl (pics) / Slept With 83 People / True Facts About Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.