Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Slept With 83 People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slept With 83 People (17564 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman / Re: Slept With 83 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slept With 83 People by nastiptop(f): 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2009
A guy got engaged to a girl. The guy is 30 and the girl is 26. The guy just found out that the girl slept with 83 people. Now this guy is thinking twice about marrying this girl. What should he do?
Re: Slept With 83 People by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2009
How many has the guy slept with?
Re: Slept With 83 People by santanovva(m): 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2009
83 shocked I've got a lot of catching up to do!
If i were the guy, i sure would be scared, especially if i have not equalled and trippled her record grin grin grin
Re: Slept With 83 People by Oats: 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2009
I think you should still marry her.

Her experience could come in good use.
If her blood test and STD tests come back clean, why not?
Re: Slept With 83 People by chibenwa(m): 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2009
oats u no try.if it wer u.

the guy shld not marry jor.
Re: Slept With 83 People by coolier(f): 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2009
How did they arrive at the sum? did she keep a register or something?
Re: Slept With 83 People by na2day2(m): 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2009
nastiptop:

A guy got engaged to a girl. The guy is 30 and the girl is 26. The guy just found out that the girl slept with 83 people. Now this guy is thinking twice about marrying this girl. What should he do?

do what every guy does best, run for his life! grin grin grin

Ebonyeyes:

How many has the guy slept with?

what kind of stupid question is that? angry angry angry none of course! tongue tongue tongue

coolier:

How did they arrive at the sum? did she keep a register or something?

they call it a diary wink wink
Re: Slept With 83 People by saintneo(m): 7:08pm On Dec 19, 2009
[size=58pt]this one na curriculum vitae[/size]

1 Like

Re: Slept With 83 People by Genuflect(m): 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2009
That snatch for don slack die! If na me, I no fit marry that bish
Re: Slept With 83 People by lawisong(m): 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2009
This is the exact reason people give birth to imbeciles. After a girl must have slept with over a hundred men, when she conceives and wants to put to bed, the child (a direct product of the chemical composition of the semen from 83 men from differs race and tribes) becomes confuse. The child is now face with the brain-racking decision of whom to resemble when he comes out. The child asks himself, ''should i look like Kalu or Nzeribe or Suleiman or Idibia, etc''. This result to stress to the infant's brain and result to tsunamis of the brain tissues of the first order and if left unnoticed can migrate to tendon disc disruption leading to labial misrepresentation and then is manifested as imbecility. Lol. Anyway, all that is not yet scientifically proven. I still dey do the research. Lol. No mind of jare, simply tell the guy to run away from YOU. How you go sleep with 83 men and still want the bobo to marry you. If na your brother you for gree. [color=][/color]

1 Like

Re: Slept With 83 People by mamagee3(f): 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2009
For some reason, I think this story has just been spiced up with maggi and Thyme. undecided
I'll be back
. cool
Re: Slept With 83 People by rascalo: 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2009
83 people cheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Slept With 83 People by honeric01(m): 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2009
lawisong:

This is the exact reason people give birth to imbeciles. After a girl must have slept with over a hundred men, when she conceives and wants to put to bed, the child (a direct product of the chemical composition of the semen from 83 men from differs race and tribes) becomes confuse. The child is now face with the brain-racking decision of whom to resemble when he comes out. The child asks himself, ''should i look like Kalu or Nzeribe or Suleiman or Idibia, etc''. This result to stress to the infant's brain and result to tsunamis of the brain tissues of the first order and if left unnoticed can migrate to tendon disc disruption leading to labial misrepresentation and then is manifested as imbecility. Lol. Anyway, all that is not yet scientifically proven. I still dey do the research. Lol. No mind of jare, simply tell the guy to run away from YOU. How you go sleep with 83 men and still want the bobo to marry you. If na your brother you for gree. [color=][/color]

grin grin grin grin
Re: Slept With 83 People by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2009
Perhaps his love is blind so he can't see the 83 or anything else~
even if she's a living coffin
Re: Slept With 83 People by Phlota(f): 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2009
dis one pass CV o!
Re: Slept With 83 People by segzicres(m): 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2009
i would like to know how you got the number
Re: Slept With 83 People by santanovva(m): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2009
Genuflect:

Guy dont say so now. Dont you know that even after 200 they have their ways of making it tighter than a [b]NUN'S[/b]ence [b]ASS[/b]istantance!
Re: Slept With 83 People by santanovva(m): 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2009
Genuflect:

Guy dont say so now. Dont you know that even after 200 they have their ways of making it tighter than a NUN'S[/b]ence [b][b]A.S.S.istance!
Re: Slept With 83 People by MyHonour(m): 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2009
wtf? there are too many liars here jor. I know some of you guys sleep with at least 5 ladies in a week, minus the ashees every weekend.
Please do the arithmetics. Some of you sleep with at least 83 in a year or more. Bloody liars.
BTW @poster, how did you find out that there are 83 ppl? or everytime a woman spend time with a man mean to say e sleep with am?
Re: Slept With 83 People by Genuflect(m): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2009
@santanovaa It depends on the spacing o
Re: Slept With 83 People by na2day2(m): 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2009
MyHonour:

wtf? there are too many liars here jor. I know some of you guys sleep with at least 5 ladies in a week, minus the ashees every weekend.
Please do the arithmetics. Some of you sleep with at least 83 in a year or more. Bloody liars.
BTW @poster, how did you find out that there are 83 ppl? or everytime a woman spend time with a man mean to say e sleep with am?

are u confessing? grin grin grin
Re: Slept With 83 People by H2O2: 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2009
FYL that's both outlandish and outrageous, dude.

All this while some of us are here struggling for one
Re: Slept With 83 People by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2009
83 people are too many for anybody, whether man or woman. We should have more respect for our bodies. It's not everyone that must see our unclothedness.
Re: Slept With 83 People by H2O2: 10:09pm On Dec 19, 2009
michelin89:

83 people are too many for anybody, whether man or woman. We should have more respect for our bodies. It's not everyone that must see our unclothedness.
dies ! are you for realoz? coming from you, i'm short of words. impressivee
Re: Slept With 83 People by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2009
It's not impressive. It's simply Michelin89.
Re: Slept With 83 People by H2O2: 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2009
i must be in for a rude awakening. i can't possibly imagine a Michelin89 refusing a glut of sex.
Re: Slept With 83 People by Freiburger(m): 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2009
That topic is not real, how did D guy get to know about the other guys who sleept with the boo?
Re: Slept With 83 People by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2009
H2O2:

i must be in for a rude awakening. i can't possibly imagine a Michelin89 refusing a glut of sex.

moon walker:

e be like say u wan fuc k this micheline sef?

I have taste please. grin
Re: Slept With 83 People by Freiburger(m): 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2009
@ michelin89, lol. whats ure taste like?
grin
Re: Slept With 83 People by H2O2: 10:36pm On Dec 19, 2009
moon walker:

e be like say u wan fuc k this micheline sef?
i should e-slap you for even suggesting that.
not in a trillion years.  i don't have a diabolic wish to die.
Re: Slept With 83 People by Freiburger(m): 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2009
, lol.
Re: Slept With 83 People by H2O2: 10:40pm On Dec 19, 2009
moon walker, boi you musta dun lost yo mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

True Facts About Virgins / Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? / Inferiority Complex in Dating and Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.