Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend (3197 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend by binhozie(m): 3:52am On Aug 14, 2013
This sounds strange but it so true grin
My friend has been held hostage by his girlfriend. He overheard her boasting to her friend, threatning fire and brimstone that he dared not dump her if he loved his life. His girlfriends friend was apparently freshly split.
In her own words: "He no fit try am. He no fit think am otherwise e go see pepper"
Funny enough he'd wanted to quit the relationship because according to him, she is too loud and confrontational. And he on the other hand is very quiet and reserved. Now he is stuck.
He once tried to drop a hint as regards his motive but the reaction he got was proof that this lady wasn't ready to be free of him (yet).
I told him to call her bluff but he isn't ready. Funny that I put myself in his shoes and suddenly realised even me wouldn't want to (immediately) dare this kain person :-/
They are still together and he claims everything is fine, but the thought of the unknown in the event of their parting ways still bothers him
Ladies Which way na!! Na by force shocked
Re: My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend by k2039: 4:07am On Aug 14, 2013
When he was tearing her pussy apart, he didn't know abi.

When she is done with him, she will release him. For now she is not done.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 14, 2013
The girl na mammy water
Re: My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 14, 2013
tell am make h'm try am, you might be surprised at the galz reaction when she start dey cry...buh if d gal para wan too much, e go jux turn am to joke
Re: My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 14, 2013
withdraw everytin from her, attention, sex, care etc. na she go run by herself

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend by Rhemar(m): 7:43am On Aug 14, 2013
he's truly stuck but there can always be a way out
Re: My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend by cycline404(m): 7:54am On Aug 14, 2013
O H O .... ON HIS OWN
Re: My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend by eightsin(m): 8:20am On Aug 14, 2013
I dey fear gals oo...1 cn neva knw wat they are capable of...maybe she has acid ready for him the moment he tries brkin up. Its d guys fault, he was too cool frm d beginin.
Re: My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 14, 2013
grin i just wish ever gal will be this galfrnd.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend by Dubemkelly(m): 9:22am On Aug 14, 2013
No be 9ja we dey so? Dey just dey run deir mouth....A gurl doesn't determine d fate of a r/ship if d guy wants to pull out. She's just maladjusted n a brag queen
Re: My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend by Enegod(m): 9:25am On Aug 14, 2013
pikins
Re: My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend by Dygeasy(m): 10:25am On Aug 14, 2013
Enegod: pikins
Old Pikins!
Re: My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 14, 2013
grin
Re: My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend by playdude(m): 10:56am On Aug 14, 2013
It's simply a threat, did she initiate d relationship in the first place? The guy should be bold and simply call her bluff. He can't marry that kinda lady, she knows she already got him and that's where he needs to disappoint her and do the unpredictable. Its only Girls who know they contribute nothing but recieve evrytin that talks like that.She's a parasite.
Re: My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend by Goldenboy007(m): 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
How old are you guys? or is your friend a Gigolo? and where were you to have overheard your friend's girlfriend and her friends having girly talk?
Re: My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend by switdil(f): 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
N to all d ladies in da house
Who run da world
Ggirrrrlllllllllssssssss!!!

She don tok o
If em born d guy well make he try nonsense
He go hear am grin
Re: My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 15, 2013
The lady has not met her match yet. She shud come to my area, she would be dumped 1000 times by a guy before she even starts a relationship.
Re: My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend by Flygerian1(m): 6:33am On Aug 15, 2013
tpacalipse: The lady has not met her match yet. She shud come to my area, she would be dumped 1000 times by a guy before she even starts a relationship.
Ah dey tel u!

And if she do lau-lau, she go see gau-gau.
Re: My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend by Exponental(m): 6:40am On Aug 15, 2013
If d mumu boy like make he marry am. Bondage for life. They will be addressed as Mrs & Mr ......
Re: My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend by Enegod(m): 7:36am On Aug 15, 2013
switdil: N to all d ladies in da house
Who run da world
Ggirrrrlllllllllssssssss!!!

She don tok o
If em born d guy well make he try nonsense
He go hear am grin
kid
Re: My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend by haitto99(m): 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
she dey craze? if she be mammy water self I go let am no say mammy water no fit dodge bullet
Re: My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
I dey laugh grin. My man don enter one chance be that grin.
Re: My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend by Tyche(m): 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
Talk is cheap
Re: My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
Lol reminds me of bill compton and his marker in blue blood grin
Re: My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend by youngalex(m): 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
She no dey look face....dem no born am well dos empty threats are for ajibo boys no be street men.
Re: My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend by clemz85(m): 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2013
k2039: When he was tearing her pussy apart, he didn't know abi.

ok na!!!!
Re: My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend by clemz85(m): 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
k2039: When he was tearing her pussy apart, he didn't know abi.

Re: My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend by clemz85(m): 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2013
youngalex: She no dey look face....dem no born am well dos empty threats are for ajibo boys no be street men.

i tell ya
Re: My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend by pweetymama(f): 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2013
He should pull out now.those are empty threats.Tell him to surprise her by calling it quits n tell her if she tries anything funny,he will deal with her.she will start begging.Empty brains make d loudest noise.He should stop being scared or is he a woman wrapper like Bovi? lipsrsealed
Re: My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2013
Any girl wey try such with me sef at this stage of my life go wish was never born... Na when my name na mumni e fit happen, not now.
chidyhels: grin i just wish ever gal will be this galfrnd.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
2sexy, no dey form unnecessAry James Bond for nl, we know your type.
Re: My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
Hahhahha... U read but didn't see what I wrote. I say na b4 wey my name be mumuni dat 1 fit happen, not now.

My dear, bad thing nor good to dey do but serious, only God know wetin I for dat 'my' u know?

U know as witch dey plan for their meeting? She did sense evil was lurking around if she didn't do the needful and I am not telling cos na online I dey... At least you could sense it from the way I dey often describe the fool.

Don't take me for granted... It's something I can't bear. I would rather have a knife stab than that.
chidyhels: 2sexy, no dey form unnecessAry James Bond for nl, we know your type.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Man Loves A Woman Madly. When A Man Loves A Woman Madly / My Adventure With A Nairaland Girl In Oshodi......... / How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.